Mrs Hinch #179 Fatty got stuck, Ron won't get dressed, Vesties hair is wrong, all the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she moved all the other copies off the shelf to make it look like the book she bought was the last available in store?? 😂🤦‍♀️
No I think she moved it from the bargain bin to the empty shelf to pretend it wasn’t in the discount bin....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I was the shop assistant I would have pretended not to know who she was and then scan her book and say " dont bother love its a crock of tit, I dont get the hinch hype"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So I was huge fan of Mrs Hinch.. got all the books and a cupboard full of cleaning products to boot.
I then started to feel like a tit mum. I couldn't provide for my baby all the gifted tit that she gets and I can't afford to keep buying tat for my house off of eBay and could have probably made my self go broke trying to keep up with 'oh so relatable Zoph' I've since personalised my book of lists and hidden every bit that has the word Hinch or whatever on it (trust, made me feel great doing it!) I then started to feel like a good mum.. and do you know what is making me feel like the best? Knowing that I haven't dumped my child with my mum to go and needlessly touch tat on a non-essential shopping trip. All the vest Zoph, I'm going to put my phone down now and actually be a parent to my child.
Welcome to the dark side 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Me Jamie and Ronnie go to the park a lot’ Let’s not forget guys since lockdown she’s barely been out and just three weeks a go told us she hadn’t been out at all during the pandemic. Now she’s telling us she’s been going to the promenade all the time. 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ok I’ve never done one of these so I’m a little nervous... thread suggestion: Finally off to B&M she goes, touching everything as she strolls.

Reactions: 38
How is she gonna fit his cooked sloppy lunches in that bag why is she making out they go on picnics we see her “COOK” his lunch every single day my brain hurts when she makes up such random lies.

Reactions: 20
“Ronnie’s in his cot”

She is glued to this page more than we are the prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Since when do they walk over to the Prom a lot!?! Piss off! Even before lockdown you never went out with that kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Can’t think of owt worse than his pineapple shaved nut looming over the blankets wanting to slap his nuts around me area for a few minutes. She thinks she’s proper sexy AF. NOR!
duck me, you've got a way with words 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also is she really that self absorbed she has to buy her own book every time she sees it? Who the duck does that?

How many copies of her boring as duck books does she have in that house? duck sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More lies Soph. Your getting really sloppy. You all like to go to the park. But hang on the other month you said you hadn't been out because your scared to go out?! 🤔 So which is it? Remember you have to be good at telling lies so you can keep up with what you have said!

Reactions: 21
Yes, it will. Alcohol isn't the only thing that kills covid.
But it’s a virus, not bacteria. Without 70%+ alcohol content, hand sanitiser has not been shown to take effect against COVID-19. They are designed to kill bacteria/ germs.

Viral agents are effectively protected/ enveloped by their own proteins/ hydrogen bonds; you need a fairly high concentration of alcohol/ ethanol to essentially dissolve this protective layer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also is she really that self absorbed she has to buy her own book every time she sees it? Who the duck does that?

How many copies of her boring as duck books does she have in that house? duck sake.
Have you not seen the pictures? Every room, every angle, there it bleeping is! It's like where's wally 😂 even when RonDogSuperstar was crawling on the landing he managed to "find" a copy that just happened to be lying around on the floor 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.