Mrs Hinch #179 Fatty got stuck, Ron won't get dressed, Vesties hair is wrong, all the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggested by @TomTitLane @64 votes

Had to adapt to fit
Fatty got stuck, Ronnie won't get dressed, Vesties hair went wrong, all the effin best.

BBQ
covidiot.png

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

Her nice comment to Tulisa

Tulisa.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
They’ve got to be trolling us with that haircut right?! Do you think she asked Jamie to take one for the team ‘to give them tattle bastards something to talk about’?!
I’ve not attempted any lockdown hair cuts other than trimming the threenagers fringe so can’t judge but 😬😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG guuuuyyys, this is my 3rd thread title this month. I think I'm going to celebrate with some prune juice and a bowl of raw onions. Please send me loads of private messages telling me how wonderful I am and how much I make you laugh. Thanks, guuuuyyys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 152
OMG guuuuyyys, this is my 3rd thread title this month. I think I'm going to celebrate with some prune juice and a bowl of raw onions. Please send me loads of private messages telling me how wonderful I am and how much I make you laugh. Thanks, guuuuyyys.
I’m gonna send you some nachos, chilli sauce and some fairy dish washer tabs to help you celebrate 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They’ve got to be trolling us with that haircut right?! Do you think she asked Jamie to take one for the team ‘to give them tattle bastards something to talk about’?!
I’ve not attempted any lockdown hair cuts other than trimming the threenagers fringe so can’t judge but 😬😳
I left my whole household to grow it out, especially my turdler, theres no way in hell I am getting him to sit still whilst I whack out the kitchen scissors! 😂

In other news I just changed my 15 month olds nappy. She had a bit of a bitchfit about being asked to lie still so I told her she had to, gave her a teletubby to look at and got on with it. A question for you all - should I have actually just given up and posted about it on Instagram too? Did I do it wrong?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

I'm posting that haircut again as it is fecking hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Had to adapt to fit
Fatty got stuck, Ronnie won't get dressed, Vesties hair went wrong, all the effin best.

BBQ
View attachment 154640

View attachment 154644
Look in the mirror

Had to adapt to fit

BBQ
View attachment 154640

View attachment 154644
Look in the mirror Hinch !!! #bekind

Reactions: 8
OMG that haircut! I’ve done better and I’m not a “hairdresser” she’s an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Makaraka i appreciate SOME will take the piss, but there will be more genuine people who need them than the tit bags who squander them, and the thought of kids going without makes my blood run cold.

A 22 year old lad having the wherewithal to actually appreciate his platform, appreciate what he has and to wanna help is delightful and a massive massive step to restoring my faith in humankind. In a world full of people just like Hinch. She really is a nasty selfish shite

Reactions: 33
What on earth is that hair?! It’s because he insists on having the teenager “fade” hair cut. Time to shave it off and grow up J-Bags! All the vest!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
@Macklen83. Too late to quote your post but I watched Marcus on the news while I had my lunch and had to shed a tear. What an amazing young man, what a great mum too. All that is very close to my heart, thankfully not now but when I was a kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I’ve just had to be picked off up the floor, adjust my gretel filter and spill my drink all over the floor.
Damn it! 54 likes on my suggestion...

Guyzzzzz like mummmazzzzzzz posts next time mummmmmazzzzzzzz

Well done on the winning thread title! One day I will get one (lockdown goals 🤣)

All the vest

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t go throwing the prune juice around 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My partner and I (both short haired women) have clippered each other's hair a couple of times during lockdown just to keep on top of it, and despite neither of us having any hair cutting experience, we did a far better job 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well I’ve just had to be picked off up the floor, adjust my gretel filter and spill my drink all over the floor.
Damn it! 54 likes on my suggestion...

Guyzzzzz like mummmazzzzzzz posts next time mummmmmazzzzzzzz

Well done on the winning thread title! One day I will get one (lockdown goals 🤣)

All the vest
I promise when it's time for the next thread title suggestion I will develop a Hinch like claw that doesn't allow me to type. Does mummmazzzzzzzz forgives her fellow Tattle bastard or do I have to go and sit on the cement cake tile naughty step?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My partner and I (both short haired women) have clippered each other's hair a couple of times during lockdown just to keep on top of it, and despite neither of us having any hair cutting experience, we did a far better job 😂😂😂
I done my husbands and did quiet a good job. He said I was a bit rough but I said well usually when I’m doing people’s hair they are dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 89
She has cut his hair like this to keep the sun and daily mail making click bait out of her, yawn! I’ve never cut hair in my entire life and have been doing my husband and sons and it looks fine, total and utter BS as always

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.