Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My SIL is a carbon copy hinch clone has been since day 1. A few weeks ago she cut my brothers hair like this. Amongst other things, like her obsessive presence online and not allowing him any private life, he found it too much when his friends/family took the piss, asked her to stop, so she cut him off from everyone, even stopped him going to work by injuring herself (I know. What a melt). He very recently took his own life, trapped in their own castle greyskull unable to talk to his loved ones. He was a bright, kind, mental health nurse. Doing his bit in these tough times until lockdown brought out the worst in this mentally abusive hinch obsessed monster and now I don’t have a brother any more. I can’t watch Grinch any more. My heart hurts too much. I can’t even laugh at her ridiculousness because she’s so damn toxic 😔. I hope she sees the light and keeps her phone in her drawer forever next time.
Love you guys, though. Thanks for all the laughs. Stay safe and when you can, hug your loved ones extra hard. Check on your mates who have been quieter than usual. Their partner could be controlling their lives 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 202

TomTitLane

VIP Member
OMG guuuuyyys, this is my 3rd thread title this month. I think I'm going to celebrate with some prune juice and a bowl of raw onions. Please send me loads of private messages telling me how wonderful I am and how much I make you laugh. Thanks, guuuuyyys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 152

TomTitLane

VIP Member
They’ve got to be trolling us with that haircut right?! Do you think she asked Jamie to take one for the team ‘to give them tattle bastards something to talk about’?!
I’ve not attempted any lockdown hair cuts other than trimming the threenagers fringe so can’t judge but 😬😳
I think you tattle bastards are being really horrible today. He looks like a proper hansnome mans.

Screenshot_20200615-150629_Cut Paste Photos.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Astonishing

VIP Member
Cor that hair cut on Vestlife
if anyone remembers the lockdown hair cut I gave my son at the start of lockdown (the hitler bowl cut - am I allowed to say that now)
Well I have improved and he actually has a sassy hair style now!
Also if any of the older members remember the goings on with my sister
She’s doing very well, I saw her yesterday!
We had a gender reveal social distancing bbq in my parents garden & I’m going to be a proud auntie once again to another beautiful little niece 💗 @Cocobean just saw your tag in a post!
well there’s your answer! She’s doing amazing! The cancer hasn’t grown and she got herself pregnant!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 93

shadyessex33

VIP Member
My partner and I (both short haired women) have clippered each other's hair a couple of times during lockdown just to keep on top of it, and despite neither of us having any hair cutting experience, we did a far better job 😂😂😂
I done my husbands and did quiet a good job. He said I was a bit rough but I said well usually when I’m doing people’s hair they are dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 89

Maz81

VIP Member
Hinch driving like a maniac back to B & M to buy all those items she's touched 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Esme

VIP Member
I’ve been lurking for a while but these threads move so fast I can hardly keep up 🤣 I’m at home with my nearly 11 month old so don’t have much time to read endlessly!
I got really fed up seeing hinch on insta with a child only a month older than mine but having a spotless house, always cleaning & not much time with her baby. it’s so unrealistic, so detached and cold. I honestly despair if there are new mums out there doing the same or trying to, or even thinking they should. We breastfed and let me tell you, getting time for a wee or a shower in the early days was rare let alone cleaning. All of the hard times have been worth it and I spend nearly all day with my girl and wouldn’t change it for the world. Our house might not be spotless but we all have clean clothes, meals together as a family (daddy is WFH due to lockdown) and we are so bonded as a 3. At least I’m watching my girl grow and change, copying and learning from us rather than pining my bloody toilet or shining my sink everyday. The year has already gone far too fast and at least I can say I’ve been present & attentive even though it feels like I’ve blinked & she’s nearly 1 😭
Anyway, last night I honestly couldn’t believe my eyes at the cost of those plastic hanging baskets!! And to see people desperate to get them! Every summer me and my husband get a hanging basket for our front door from a local independent garden shop & we’d shudder at the £40+ ones, they were gorgeous and massive, but £270 for FAKE is absolutely insane! We usually go for around the £20 mark and I think one year I spent £27 and felt sick 😂
I can’t believe people would be willing to part with that kind of money let alone get into debt for it. We usually use about 7/8 cable ties to make sure if anyone did have thoughts about stealing ours they’d have a job 🤣
With everything going on in the world, many on furlough or jobless, or potentially jobless after furlough if their company doesn’t make it I just cannot fathom how out of touch with reality hinch actually is ☹ I really hope more of the hinch army come to realise enough is enough and step off this insane shit show of a ride.
and I just want to say, I follow a few threads on here and for all the bad I’ve read about tattle I actually find it hilarious being on here, it’s given me a little lift during lockdown while we can’t attend any baby groups or meet any of our family or friends and I think you’re all great ATV 😘🤙🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 61