Mrs Hinch #179 Fatty got stuck, Ron won't get dressed, Vesties hair is wrong, all the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in thinking that for babies lunch she cooks pretty much a normal meal with veg but just had natchos or other microwave stuff at teatime? Why not do finger food for Ron at lunch time and a proper meal for the 3 of them to eat together later? That's how babies learn.

Reactions: 14
I’m asking this riskily at the end of a thread as it probably won’t get seen but where is the secret office? They have to have one for the sales stuff and I’ve never seen a printer to print off these weaning photos.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I reckon it’s because she wanted the checkout person to comment
about ‘hinching’ then do a double take and see it was her and dissolve into a Zoflora wax puddle on the floor 🙄🙄🙄
100% that exactly 🤔

Reactions: 6
Good for you with calling her out, I hope B&M don't delete the comment.
I just don't get her, she definitely thinks the whole world resolves around her.
Most people are taking extra precautions when out and she touches whatever she damn well pleases. Hope you and your son are both keeping safe.
If she was that scared she would've gone out with a mask, I bought a washable non medical one online. Surprised to see disposables are available.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I went to B&M earlier today (don't judge me - I secretly love it in there) and they had these wipes for 89p. The hand sanitizer she has doesn't have a high enough alcohol content to kill coronavirus.
I also only touched what I bought. I didn't go around pointing and clawing at everything.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I mean, shops are open here, including Homesense which you browse at. I was looking at candles last week and lifting them to smell them. I had a mask on, although I did feel awkward lifting things up but at Homesense you can't see online what they have so had to browse in store, whether looking at pillows, candles, throws. How many people here so concerned about her lifting things up are cleaning their groceries when they get them home? Because if you are that concerned about B&M products, you should be more concerned about supermarket products too. We take anything out of the packaging that we can and then wipe down other stuff.

I am no fan of Sophie but at the end of the day, people are going to touch things in stores and you have to be responsible and make sure you sanitize your hands and wash them properly when you get home/disinfect the door handles, etc. The chances of getting sick from touching a product is SO minimal but to us, it's worth disinfecting stuff but I am not going to stress about others touching things in a store.
But the point is, shops have asked people not to touch things that they aren’t buying. It is not necessary to finger everything in the shop, it’s just common sense at the moment

Reactions: 11
“The best thing about a Hinch haul is finding homes for everything” You put the rice in a box labelled “rice”, bet that took you bleeping ages 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Thread suggestion: Hinchy’s claws are everywhere, touching cloffs & chucking mats! Anxiety, My ass!

Reactions: 10
I’m asking this riskily at the end of a thread as it probably won’t get seen but where is the secret office? They have to have one for the sales stuff and I’ve never seen a printer to print off these weaning photos.
I've always wondered where the printer is too!! She definitely has one, she printed out her vacuum cleaner instructions and the cheesecake recipe!

Reactions: 7
If she was that scared she would've gone out with a mask, I bought a washable non medical one online. Surprised to see disposables are available.
She apparently bought some, they where in that box of tat she got delivered from poundstretcher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really just put the battery-operated wooden lamp that she bought to style in her house, in the garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did she not read the age on the sand pit? It’s 18 months plus. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually bought that egg poacher from B n M yesterday, and uploaded it to my stories before she got the jump on it. I must say my post is actually more genuine and funnier of I do say so myself! 🤣 (I made sure to hide my name this time 😂)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another day another cupboard with no child lock (she claimed to have put on)🤔
The cloffff cupboard that holds the cloffffs that she recently washed in Zoflora. The one's Ronald likes to get out. Well done, Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.