Mrs Hinch #179 Fatty got stuck, Ron won't get dressed, Vesties hair is wrong, all the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man. I need a wider handled peeler (had a benign tumour removed from the bit between me thumb and first finger so have like 0 tendon or grip left) and that one looked ok.... god dammit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually felt ill watching her touch everything in B&M. And she didn’t buy most of it. There was absolutely no need to pick half of it up. Horrid woman.

Reactions: 10
Thread Suggestion: Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid prat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Had a few days off cos nights were battering me. Just caught up. Nothings changed I see, still just an ugly clawing cuntbag. That video earlier, she always looks so harsh. Mind you it had a filter on, she's just so manly! B and M borefest AD day today I see 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
More lies Soph. Your getting really sloppy. You all like to go to the park. But hang on the other month you said you hadn't been out because your scared to go out?! 🤔 So which is it? Remember you have to be good at telling lies so you can keep up with what you have said!
Does anyone ever remember her saying they'd been to the park? Ever? I don't look at her stories unless there's something juicy on here, but I'm sure the Tattle bastards would know if she'd ever set foot in the bloody park. She has walked out to collect pissy sticks and wondered about where the bleeping lake goes 🤦 sorry Soph, when you document every single minute throughout the day and you've never even mentioned a park, I'm not going to believe that you like going to the park. Lying wench.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just so you know Hinch, that lunch bag is for people who actually go out to work for a living. Also, how on earth will you fit those 3 course meals you cook for Ronron in that tiny bag. ATV 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I was on another thread a couple weeks ago where our genius tattle crew discovered that the influencer was doing swipe up for Zimmerman style dresses which took you to an eBay site. Well it turned out that the influencers mother was flogging these fake zimmermans for £50 quid a pop or whatever. I wonder if hinch is actually selling her “guuuuyyyyssss £9 on eBay” shite and raking more cash in. Wouldn’t put it past her.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Got veetee rice because it’s quick and easy 😆 oh yeah you need quick because your both so busy every day 😂 bleeping hell are we due another day off yet.

• Haha
I bet she wanted other customers to see her with the list book so she could catch their eye and sell them copies too. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

She buys one lot of shite as long as it’s grey and white

Reactions: 13
So of all the things she picked up and showed she actually bought a bucket, a bottle of disinfectant and a white spiral light. The rest she just pawed, spread her germs on and put back on the shelf 😡

• Angry
What a selfish woman poking everything on shelves! Sorry but she’s really annoyed me. Lies after lies she’s clearly been going out!!!

Reactions: 7
I bet she wanted other customers to see her with the list book so she could catch their eye and sell them copies too. 🤢
Probably walks around with a sharpie in her bag just incase someone wants her autograph. Probably has Jamie standing guard at the top of the aisle to stop people getting near her.

• Haha
Here's a joke for you.

"which Narcissist buys their own book from B&M?"

"that would be Mrs Sophie Hinchliffe."

duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
“I haven’t seen this”

Sorry haven’t you been working with P&G for a long time? Why wouldn’t they have sent you it to try? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she's going to wait 6 months until this is suitable for wonnie? That'll be fun in December
20200616_200419.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.