Mrs Hinch #178 When Ronnie wakes Hinch whinges, her tumbledryer sheets cause itchy minges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say I don’t envy them as a couple, I think it’s healthy to be out the house and busy working and have separate lives so you look forward to coming home and unwinding. To be together 24/7 is incredibly draining, you just grind on each other being together 24/7 and Jamie ALWAYS looks so bored doesn’t he? Bored silly, the horrible meals and not being able to be comfy in your own home! You’re a grown adult you should be able to leave your shoes at the door if you wanted to and not have it publicly aired for 3M bots/people. I know when he’s been to the toilet, when he’s left his pants in the floor or how he cleans dishes, it’s bizarre! Relationship as stale as her personality! Get out Jamie it’s not normal!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jamie has NO life at all no hobbies no friends never leaving lunatics side. Can you imagine if he did go back to work how would she cope she can’t even go to shops without him.

Reactions: 21
Have to say I don’t envy them as a couple, I think it’s healthy to be out the house and busy working and have separate lives so you look forward to coming home and unwinding. To be together 24/7 is incredibly draining, you just grind on each other being together 24/7 and Jamie ALWAYS looks so bored doesn’t he? Bored silly, the horrible meals and not being able to be comfy in your own home! You’re a grown adult you should be able to leave your shoes at the door if you wanted to and not have it publicly aired for 3M bots/people. I know when he’s been to the toilet, when he’s left his pants in the floor or how he cleans dishes, it’s bizarre! Relationship as stale as her personality! Get out Jamie it’s not normal!

I don't give a tit about them anymore

They are as bad as each other, they knew what they were like when they got together

They were relationship wreakers so obviously don't care for anyone else, let alone the vulnerable sheep that follow them

He is as manipulative as she is, he buys the bots then she plays up for the gram - and also using the child as a money-spinning prop - I bet she was rubbing her claws together when she realised she could use him in her daily routine

Reactions: 17
GUYSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Going by Grinches story this morning I’m feeling suspicious that someone’s been having a look on the old Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No sympathy for anyone willing to spend £270 on an artificial flower basket like were in a global pandemic so many people have lost their business and jobs and then there’s people actively trying to get into debt to be like a scruffy desperate village girl who cashed in.
Still catching up from last night....I agree that it’s each persons responsibility and that if they’re desperate enough to keep up with her they’ll get themselves in financial trouble and are accountable for that.

What really irks me (and this is the same if she is pushing £1 a bottle zoflora) is that part of her USP is her ‘anxiety’/mental health and how cleaning/buying endless tat etc is the magic cure all. Not dismissing that cleaning can be a good outlet but she sells it and all her other tat as this big one size fits all cure which can lead to avoidance of actually addressing issues etc. So in part she is targeting (sorry that could be too strong a word) vulnerable people who aren’t in a good place and can’t see it for what it is eg a constant sales pitch and that they are effectively paying for all her freebies. And potentially won’t see her for what she is until they’re in a pile of debt and realise she doesn’t care. She’s never once when she’s fishing for sympathy about being ‘anxious’ directed people to resources that could help or even suggested they speak with their GP etc as she’d lose some of her gravy train.

I find that side of it all so emotionally manipulative - it doesn’t matter how many times she says ‘I love you all / we’re all in it together’ she doesn’t give a tit about her followers so long as they keep spending so she doesn’t have to. There’s always a story attached to the tat she’s peddling ‘oh I can’t keep flowers alive, silly little old me’ to illicit sympathy and to reel the sheep in. When will they wake up and realise she lives in her own (chemically suffocating) universe?

However I appreciate this doesn’t account for all of her followers (bots aside), just a percentage of them and the others are just so wrapped up in emulating her, thinking it will make their lives complete/happier if they have their own carbon copy of her house/interiors that they’d run off a short cliff if she said let alone spend stupid amounts of money they do or don’t have on fake flowers. Wonder how many of these will end up on Fleabay/Gumtree etc in months to come?

• Heart
So let me get this straight. Ronnie throwing a tantrum, the dog eating a old bone and prune juice on the floor is her big drama?

There are people dying, people not allowed to attend loved ones funerals and she's literally having a meltdown over nothing 🤷?

Reactions: 49
Morning tattlers, anyone else having a morning as bad as hinch? What’s that you say? You have responsibilities/ jobs/ actual things happening in your lives? Surely not, if that’s as bad as it gets sign me up, anyone want a link for plastic plants???

Also if you’re not feeling it and your husband asks for a haircut say bleeping no 🙄 ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ronnie doesn’t want to have his clothes on. Well Sophie. BIG NEWS, it is your job to teach your kid that he HAS TO have his clothes on and he won’t always get his own way. Also, spilling a cup of juice on the floor is duck all. “While all this is going on”. She’s such an entitled attention seeking witch and if this is her once again trying to look relatable she’s got it wrong again. I reckon she’s cut Jamie’s hair bad on purpose cos she’s a gaslighting selfish twit. I dunno if he pulls the strings but she doesn’t half embarrass him. I’m sure if a man was showing his wife’s knickers on the floor to “3million” and getting annoyed with her there would be plenty to say. I’m bringing up boys to respect women and respect themselves. This works both ways. She’s sending people back over to the fifties.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Is she trying to use a broom to poke Fatsnomes out from behind the shed?

• Haha
I've been following this thread for a while and never really looked at her ig but... GUYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OMG ANNOYING

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.