Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stuckathome456

Been lurking for a few weeks but finally putting my two pence in. All been mentioned but I’m glad so many others think the same!

- as a first time mum myself to a 6m old she sets such an unrealistic example. it’s very rare FTMs get daily help from partner or parent. God help her when he’s actually left alone with her son she will probably have a break down
- what the eff does Jamie actually do? Doesn’t she want a man with a bit of get up and go. He must just sit around all day, such a cringe bag waste of space
- I actually feel really sorry for Ronnie. He is stuck behind the sofa with a small play area when the bloody dog gets a whole room. He has no stimulation at all. They’re at home all day and there’s 2 of them to look after him why don’t they pack up the car and go exploring for the day in the woods or a beach. Give the poor baby something else to look at instead of grey walls
- it’s very obvious she literally spends her life on tattle, checking what she’s missed and what to post next. A very sad existence that she is controlled either by her management or a forum that can’t stand her!
- I actually really like SS so please god I hope they don’t do any kind of collaboration
- my fave names so far are “simply the vest”, “beggy Mitchell”, “Lardsomes” and “Ronseal” 🤣🤣

ATV GUYZZZ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Hello11hello

Why do we have to see that dogs dick every night like can someone explain, I’ve seen that dick more than men over the last year........no way all of them followers are wanting that shit........I would never see her out and be like oh my god it’s her.
The dog hair everywhere makes me want to vomit esp with Ronnie crawling......

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
If I was a black person that followed her or a poc, I would be raging. She's deleted her post moaning and put up this post, that book is purely for attention.

He's not even 1. He doesn't know how to read. He's more likely to rip them sat there like that. How gross to use books like that at a time like now. Such a virtue signalling twat

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Babooshka

I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again. I’m baffled why wity all those bedrooms she doesn’t make one of them a full on playroom so that all the mess and toys etc can be fully contained. She’s got the luxury of space. Instagram is full of beautiful playrooms.
We live in a 3 bed house and my two toddler boys share the smallest room as a bedroom so that the middle room can be their playroom. It’s made me so much happier having all their stuff in one room. Living room is for Tv and they can have one toy with them to play with down here. Playroom is for everything else. Toys on shelves Montessori style so they can access them independently. They even tidy it up themselves. Come on Zoph get with the programme.
It’s quite telling when a dog has its own bedroom but a child has 1 sq ft to play in.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Why does she filter all of the kids pics so much? A one year old does not need face tuning! She makes him look jaundice!
THIS, I think Ronnie’s pretty cute but when she filters him she makes him look like a little Greek bartender called Stavros from my childhood holidays!

• Haha
Reactions: 60

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She really is a strange one. The kid absolutely lives in baby grows 24/7. Always too tight or short, but yeah. Now she’s decided to put him to bed in practically a fucking tux that is 3 sizes too small. So strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion..

Ma barker in the garden, sipping on some tea. Ronneeey in his cot, yelling "mum these pjs are squeezing the heck out of me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 58

AC55

VIP Member
From a rainy wet day in the North East good morning 😊 I feel a day on Tattle coming on 😂
First of all what the hell is she playing at putting stories up and then almost immediately taking them down again? I wonder if she's got her laptop on Tattle reading here and then editing her stories accordingly on her phone?
The strategic placing of the book My Brown Skin is yet another classic example of her virtue signalling and it's pathetic. "Look at me teaching my son about different skin colours, aren't I just amazing?"
While I agree it's never too early for children to learn, this isn't about Ronnie. It's about her and her desperate need for validation and adoration. Of course the sheep will not see this. They'll see their Queen as the leader of a crusade against racism because of a few Instagram stories advocating that Black Lives Matter. Stories which last a few seconds and are then gone only to be replaced with contrived adverts for dishwasher tablets, the contents of stair baskets and harpic pine toilet cleaner.

Sophie why are you constantly giving out time checks on when Ronnie wakes up? He's a baby for heavens sake! Maybe if you did some research on the sleeping patterns of babies and small children you would learn a thing or two instead of whining about it all the time.
Did Vesty cook your breakfast on the George Foreman? Or did he dare use the cooker in the kitchen and risk your wrath now the place smells of bacon? I hope he's put his bollocks somewhere safe out of your reach if that's the case!
All the vest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Rainbow_colours

ONE kid, NO job, her husband has NO job and NO money worries and she’s complaining she’s tired, needs to get a grip

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53