Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we have to see that dogs dick every night like can someone explain, I’ve seen that dick more than men over the last year........no way all of them followers are wanting that tit........I would never see her out and be like oh my god it’s her.
The dog hair everywhere makes me want to vomit esp with Ronnie crawling......

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I'm off to bed a much calmer tattler tonight for not having seen any Hinchy Grinchy Pointy finger rubbish to wind me up. It was an emotional day on here for me today. Mentioned in some fine Tattle verse and being called the Tattle mum, brought a tear to my glass eye so it did. Night night lovely Tattlers ATV x x x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Why do we have to see that dogs dick every night like can someone explain, I’ve seen that dick more than men over the last year........no way all of them followers are wanting that tit........I would never see her out and be like oh my god it’s her.
The dog hair everywhere makes me want to vomit esp with Ronnie crawling......
I think it's her way of telling us we're all cocks!
She knows it winds us up,so she'll do it all the more.
I can believe he bullied and continues to bully.
There's truth in the phrase 'the bullied become bullies'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
what she's having another no phone day today?she didn't tell us yesterday because she wasn't on here she was having a no phone day.
She posted on her stories all day yesterday and I think her last one said something like she “was having a day off tomorrow”, as in today. So she’s been silent all day apart from one goodnight story with Henry in it. Are you in a different country to the UK? Maybe thats why you’re confused with which day she said what and when she’s off.

I think it's her way of telling us we're all cocks!
She knows it winds us up,so she'll do it all the more.
I can believe he bullied and continues to bully.
There's truth in the phrase 'the bullied become bullies'.
Yeah he was horrible to a certain someone at our place of work, he would do to others but her he would mock the most

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
For the post on previous thread re: the insta business she's just recently followed - the messy play containment.... She literally is so controlling and OCD she'd rather stifle Ronnie's play and development than sort out her issues with control and mess. I think those messy play areas and trays are a great idea as they allow messy play and it can be contained and cleaned up easily, however I think she "buys" (she'll clearly be begging either by hoping they see her follow and DM her or she's brazen enough to DM them and ask questions about it without actually buying it buy hinting if they gift her it they will get more sales from her followers) things like that to stop Ronnie doing ANYTHING to her precious house, walls, interiors. Have you not noticed how everytime he is on that playmat there are things (baskets) strategically placed around it to try to keep him within the perimeters of the mat, same when he's on a blanket or mat in the garden. In fact wherever he plays or eats it is either really empty with nothing around him or there are objects that seem to be trapping him in that area. When she posted a video of him "throwing" his food it started by her throwing a couple things herself, once he actually did start throwing food she quickly bought a mat to go under his highchair and moved him further away from the walls. I get the feeling in his crawling videos she's laughing for like a minute like aww look ronmanz is crawling then it's almost like she's had enough following him around and he needs to go back to his little area behind the sofa, and that is why I think she is interested in one of those messy play containment areas, playpens are quite small and will be blatantly obvious she's trying to keep him in the one area to save her precious home interiors. Poor boy doesn't seem to get much fun or colour in that house. For someone with their income and having spent that much on a wedding and honeymoon I can't believe they don't have much toys or anything for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
For the post on previous thread re: the insta business she's just recently followed - the messy play containment.... She literally is so controlling and OCD she'd rather stifle Ronnie's play and development than sort out her issues with control and mess. I think those messy play areas and trays are a great idea as they allow messy play and it can be contained and cleaned up easily, however I think she "buys" (she'll clearly be begging either by hoping they see her follow and DM her or she's brazen enough to DM them and ask questions about it without actually buying it buy hinting if they gift her it they will get more sales from her followers) things like that to stop Ronnie doing ANYTHING to her precious house, walls, interiors. Have you not noticed how everytime he is on that playmat there are things (baskets) strategically placed around it to try to keep him within the perimeters of the mat, same when he's on a blanket or mat in the garden. In fact wherever he plays or eats it is either really empty with nothing around him or there are objects that seem to be trapping him in that area. When she posted a video of him "throwing" his food it started by her throwing a couple things herself, once he actually did start throwing food she quickly bought a mat to go under his highchair and moved him further away from the walls. I get the feeling in his crawling videos she's laughing for like a minute like aww look ronmanz is crawling then it's almost like she's had enough following him around and he needs to go back to his little area behind the sofa, and that is why I think she is interested in one of those messy play containment areas, playpens are quite small and will be blatantly obvious she's trying to keep him in the one area to save her precious home interiors. Poor boy doesn't seem to get much fun or colour in that house. For someone with their income and having spent that much on a wedding and honeymoon I can't believe they don't have much toys or anything for him.
bang on! That’s why all the vids of him eating or crawling are sped up. I don’t get her. Stacey, call her what you want but is clearly a great mum.. They are opposites in terms of parenting.

Reactions: 51
She doesn’t seem very maternal in all honesty, I used to be like that. I have four and when my first arrived I was 19 and just gotten my own flat and terrified of mess. When I bought the house we are in now, it was so new a beautiful that I hated any sort of toys out at all and would tidy up constantly and kept to an ‘area’, then I had my fourth and have given up on trying in the day, just let them make mess, they are kids lol and much happier when mummy is the one that decides to get all the mega blocks out and make a city in the living room.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again. I’m baffled why wity all those bedrooms she doesn’t make one of them a full on playroom so that all the mess and toys etc can be fully contained. She’s got the luxury of space. Instagram is full of beautiful playrooms.
We live in a 3 bed house and my two toddler boys share the smallest room as a bedroom so that the middle room can be their playroom. It’s made me so much happier having all their stuff in one room. Living room is for Tv and they can have one toy with them to play with down here. Playroom is for everything else. Toys on shelves Montessori style so they can access them independently. They even tidy it up themselves. Come on Zoph get with the programme.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again. I’m baffled why wity all those bedrooms she doesn’t make one of them a full on playroom so that all the mess and toys etc can be fully contained. She’s got the luxury of space. Instagram is full of beautiful playrooms.
We live in a 3 bed house and my two toddler boys share the smallest room as a bedroom so that the middle room can be their playroom. It’s made me so much happier having all their stuff in one room. Living room is for Tv and they can have one toy with them to play with down here. Playroom is for everything else. Toys on shelves Montessori style so they can access them independently. They even tidy it up themselves. Come on Zoph get with the programme.
Couldn't possibly make her first born Henry sleep in his basket downstairs to enable the space for a play room now. Come on be reasonable 🤣

Magical 2 day loft extension a coming!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Wonder what shes been working on yesterday to grace us all with todayyyyy guyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzz...heads up from us Zoph, WDGAF, ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm awake and up in my nightie. There you go my insta career will start shortly as soon as I can get to 7 followers. Anyone bothered? Nope thought not. So wtf is anyone bothered by Saint Soph this is all she posts all day every day. Give me a mo for my coffee and breakfast and I'll post every 5 minutes with my day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.