Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Therealist

VIP Member
For the post on previous thread re: the insta business she's just recently followed - the messy play containment.... She literally is so controlling and OCD she'd rather stifle Ronnie's play and development than sort out her issues with control and mess. I think those messy play areas and trays are a great idea as they allow messy play and it can be contained and cleaned up easily, however I think she "buys" (she'll clearly be begging either by hoping they see her follow and DM her or she's brazen enough to DM them and ask questions about it without actually buying it buy hinting if they gift her it they will get more sales from her followers) things like that to stop Ronnie doing ANYTHING to her precious house, walls, interiors. Have you not noticed how everytime he is on that playmat there are things (baskets) strategically placed around it to try to keep him within the perimeters of the mat, same when he's on a blanket or mat in the garden. In fact wherever he plays or eats it is either really empty with nothing around him or there are objects that seem to be trapping him in that area. When she posted a video of him "throwing" his food it started by her throwing a couple things herself, once he actually did start throwing food she quickly bought a mat to go under his highchair and moved him further away from the walls. I get the feeling in his crawling videos she's laughing for like a minute like aww look ronmanz is crawling then it's almost like she's had enough following him around and he needs to go back to his little area behind the sofa, and that is why I think she is interested in one of those messy play containment areas, playpens are quite small and will be blatantly obvious she's trying to keep him in the one area to save her precious home interiors. Poor boy doesn't seem to get much fun or colour in that house. For someone with their income and having spent that much on a wedding and honeymoon I can't believe they don't have much toys or anything for him.
bang on! That’s why all the vids of him eating or crawling are sped up. I don’t get her. Stacey, call her what you want but is clearly a great mum.. They are opposites in terms of parenting.

Reactions: 51

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Christ she spouts a load of shite
Does she not realise she’s contradicting herself there by saying Copy me but don’t copy me ???
is that another of like boris’ finest of Go to work but don’t go to work??

I need answers
I thought I saw her in the background that day paying close attention. I bet she was taking mental notes to use in her upcoming motivational speech.

20200612_184629.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

MrsD33

VIP Member
My oldest can sleep for England!

Honestly, he can go to bed at 8pm and sleep right through till 1 sometimes 2pm and still have a couple of naps during the day.

He is 32 mind and a lazy twat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again. I’m baffled why wity all those bedrooms she doesn’t make one of them a full on playroom so that all the mess and toys etc can be fully contained. She’s got the luxury of space. Instagram is full of beautiful playrooms.
We live in a 3 bed house and my two toddler boys share the smallest room as a bedroom so that the middle room can be their playroom. It’s made me so much happier having all their stuff in one room. Living room is for Tv and they can have one toy with them to play with down here. Playroom is for everything else. Toys on shelves Montessori style so they can access them independently. They even tidy it up themselves. Come on Zoph get with the programme.

• Heart

Allthevest20

VIP Member
I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again. I’m baffled why wity all those bedrooms she doesn’t make one of them a full on playroom so that all the mess and toys etc can be fully contained. She’s got the luxury of space. Instagram is full of beautiful playrooms.
We live in a 3 bed house and my two toddler boys share the smallest room as a bedroom so that the middle room can be their playroom. It’s made me so much happier having all their stuff in one room. Living room is for Tv and they can have one toy with them to play with down here. Playroom is for everything else. Toys on shelves Montessori style so they can access them independently. They even tidy it up themselves. Come on Zoph get with the programme.
Couldn't possibly make her first born Henry sleep in his basket downstairs to enable the space for a play room now. Come on be reasonable 🤣

Magical 2 day loft extension a coming!

• Haha
  • Angry

Tp76

Chatty Member
And hes not sleeping cause bored shitless does nothing with him during day to stimulate and entertain him to tire him out he just bloody sits on floor behind couch, has to many long naps during the day if my child was up every morning at 5 no way they would be having nap at 9 do something with him to keep him occupied instead of wanking your taps and begging and change his big meal to dinner instead of lunch but guess shes still just learning guyzzz

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Makaraka

VIP Member
Worried about his sleeping? It’s because he has a million naps a day, is under stimulated and bored shitless!
Rather than a fresh’n up Friday how about a Run around with Ronnie! Take him to the magical field and let him crawl and explore!
stimulate him. Play with him.
How hard is it for her and Jamie to spend some hours with him rather than her spending hours editing shit tik tok videos!
😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

MaldonMalaise

Hypothetical question: imagine a friend who lives near her was searching for items for sale in their postcode and found an eBay account almost exclusively selling P&G products (flash mop refills, dishwasher tabs, etc) and also a couple of grey dresses in size small.

now we don’t want to add 2 and 2 and get 5 and of course it’s most likely nothing to do with anyone discussed here and this is purely hypothetical of course but it raises another question for me. how much trouble would brand partners be in for reselling products gifted to them for promotional purposes? That’s one of the main dont do’s on the P&G microinfluencer program which you can apply for yourself.

• Wow
  • Heart

FentonLeigha84

For the post on previous thread re: the insta business she's just recently followed - the messy play containment.... She literally is so controlling and OCD she'd rather stifle Ronnie's play and development than sort out her issues with control and mess. I think those messy play areas and trays are a great idea as they allow messy play and it can be contained and cleaned up easily, however I think she "buys" (she'll clearly be begging either by hoping they see her follow and DM her or she's brazen enough to DM them and ask questions about it without actually buying it buy hinting if they gift her it they will get more sales from her followers) things like that to stop Ronnie doing ANYTHING to her precious house, walls, interiors. Have you not noticed how everytime he is on that playmat there are things (baskets) strategically placed around it to try to keep him within the perimeters of the mat, same when he's on a blanket or mat in the garden. In fact wherever he plays or eats it is either really empty with nothing around him or there are objects that seem to be trapping him in that area. When she posted a video of him "throwing" his food it started by her throwing a couple things herself, once he actually did start throwing food she quickly bought a mat to go under his highchair and moved him further away from the walls. I get the feeling in his crawling videos she's laughing for like a minute like aww look ronmanz is crawling then it's almost like she's had enough following him around and he needs to go back to his little area behind the sofa, and that is why I think she is interested in one of those messy play containment areas, playpens are quite small and will be blatantly obvious she's trying to keep him in the one area to save her precious home interiors. Poor boy doesn't seem to get much fun or colour in that house. For someone with their income and having spent that much on a wedding and honeymoon I can't believe they don't have much toys or anything for him.

• Heart

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Wow that was all very quick wasn’t it. She’s been up, cleaned the house, fed her child, (walked the dog???? Course not), erected a new space tidy all before 3pm. Very very relatable I’m sure new mams who look up to you are feeling fucking fantastic. Just be honest you absolute fucking wanksplat

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Considering she supposedly tries to keep her page positive, she doesn't half whinge a lot. She puts up a moaning story at least once a day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Pepsi

VIP Member
I'm off to bed a much calmer tattler tonight for not having seen any Hinchy Grinchy Pointy finger rubbish to wind me up. It was an emotional day on here for me today. Mentioned in some fine Tattle verse and being called the Tattle mum, brought a tear to my glass eye so it did. Night night lovely Tattlers ATV x x x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

CoolMom

VIP Member
Can all your UK based Tattlers come and live with you? 😂
Of course! If you could just give me 24hrs notice please so I can get my extension built, should be able to fit you all in. Hope that helps xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41