Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been lurking for a few weeks but finally putting my two pence in. All been mentioned but I’m glad so many others think the same!

- as a first time mum myself to a 6m old she sets such an unrealistic example. it’s very rare FTMs get daily help from partner or parent. God help her when he’s actually left alone with her son she will probably have a break down
- what the eff does Jamie actually do? Doesn’t she want a man with a bit of get up and go. He must just sit around all day, such a cringe bag waste of space
- I actually feel really sorry for Ronnie. He is stuck behind the sofa with a small play area when the bloody dog gets a whole room. He has no stimulation at all. They’re at home all day and there’s 2 of them to look after him why don’t they pack up the car and go exploring for the day in the woods or a beach. Give the poor baby something else to look at instead of grey walls
- it’s very obvious she literally spends her life on tattle, checking what she’s missed and what to post next. A very sad existence that she is controlled either by her management or a forum that can’t stand her!
- I actually really like SS so please god I hope they don’t do any kind of collaboration
- my fave names so far are “simply the vest”, “beggy Mitchell”, “Lardsomes” and “Ronseal” 🤣🤣

ATV GUYZZZ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
My 15 month old has never slept through the night once. She needs to get a grip. I’d kill for a 4am wake up over never having had one nights sleep in 15 months 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My youngest is a crap sleeper, still is, he didn’t sleep through the night till he was 4 & a nap in the day was 20 mins if I was lucky as a baby, I got up with him every night (my husband works long hours so didn’t think it was fair) plus I was a SAHM then too!

Perhaps Hinch should try & cut out his morning nap? And interact with him more, take him in the garden when the weather is nice to get some fresh air & explore all whilst leaving her phone in the house!

If I was a black person that followed her or a poc, I would be raging. She's deleted her post moaning and put up this post, that book is purely for attention.

He's not even 1. He doesn't know how to read. He's more likely to rip them sat there like that. How gross to use books like that at a time like now. Such a virtue signalling twit
I literally came to say this.
The obvious position of the book for the gram.
She's an absolute disgrace.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
If I was a black person that followed her or a poc, I would be raging. She's deleted her post moaning and put up this post, that book is purely for attention.

He's not even 1. He doesn't know how to read. He's more likely to rip them sat there like that. How gross to use books like that at a time like now. Such a virtue signalling twit
Look at the baskets (with the same things in it for how many months now? Does she not buy him a new toy or anything on her many trips to b&m or Home bargs?) & The walker strategically placed against the cupboards, to stop Ronnie getting to the drawers, still not baby proofed the house properly I bet. Why is his toys all grey, and to strategically place 2 diverse books in the pic like that and just incase no one realised it was for the BLM she made sure to put the 'My Brown Skin' book right at the top, of course her sheep won't see this blatant attempt to be relevant and to avoid any critism. But I thought princess Zoph didn't like posting about current affairs as it's posted everywhere and she'd rather stay positive and stick to cleaning??? Wonder what changed in the weeks between voice gate over the coronavirus pandemic (and her lack of ever mentioning it, like ever) to all her BLM posts 🤔

As a Mum to my bi racial child I am happy to see so many of these influencers embrace books & programmes that include diversity and other cultures and ethnicities, and are also trying to help educate their followers by highlighting where we can all go to learn about BLM and the issues affecting them, however Hinch just seems to be the type to jump on the bandwagon rather than actually do anything or promote anything meaningfully, hence the random post of strategically placed books, she will soon go back to strategically placing her hinch books all over the place 🙄

Reactions: 31
Cos he’s in 87651 comas during the day, stuck behind the sofa 24/7, then given a pouch for dinner. It’s not rocket science you daft bint. If you’re that tired go to bed and shut the duck up moaning!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Now now guysssss, why we commenting on Jamie’s cooking? He’s probably still learning guys.

Joking!! They bacon and eggs look terrible though. He must have cooked them a minute each side or something🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Poundland managing to thank Mrs Hinch whilst sounding really quite pissed off with her
Wow they sound PISSED. And tbf they should be, imagine trying to keep your staff safe and social distancing when everyone and they’re dog are placing orders for pure shite that’s actually kinda overpriced that you can buy when you go to do your weekly shop. 😐

Oh look, her slippers are just thrown in the hall way, right at the bottom of the stairs. Hope vestlife puts up a moany story about he broke his back because of her.
Hers or Ma Barkers? 🤨

No stair gate either 🧐
She done a post awhike ago that she bought one and it doesn't fit cos her staircase is a weird shape or something, when they got the extension the staircase was built at an angle I think so she couldn't attach the stair gate.... Didn't she have Ronnie when they built that extension? I'm sure that's when they stayed in a cottage when he was born as it was all being done then? I stand corrected if wrong but if that is the case would you not endure a stair gate would fit at that time seen as you had a baby that would require one for safety at some point in the future? Especially with anxiety and as someone who loves to write lists out weeks in advance of what she intends to clean or do for the gram, I really can't fathom how she never thought of Ronnie's future needs & requirements with the same attitude and ocd'ness.

I am actually that cynical of her and her posts now that I believe the bacon is deliberately undercooked for aesthetic purposes as it's only for the gram and not intended for actual human consumption - straight in the bin after she got the the pic I think.

Reactions: 17
Friday means.......... Another day of ignoring my kid all day so I can write stupid lists, fleece a load of plebs and pretend I’m really hard done by. It’s ok guys though cause I’ll declare how much I love him on a post later. It’s all about balance my Hinchers

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.