Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friday means.......... Another day of ignoring my kid all day so I can write stupid lists, fleece a load of plebs and pretend I’m really hard done by. It’s ok guys though cause I’ll declare how much I love him on a post later. It’s all about balance my Hinchers
Nah she won’t post her doing that list, she can’t even get dressed or eat because of Ronnie’s crawling remember🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is it always her who’s up at the crack of dawn with Ronnie? Does Jamie actually do anything considering he’s not working either? Doesn’t seem to help with cooking, cleaning or the harder bits with Ronnie.
Although I’m sure we will be treated to some stories showing him doing all of this now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hers or Ma Barkers? 🤨

She done a post awhike ago that she bought one and it doesn't fit cos her staircase is a weird shape or something, when they got the extension the staircase was built at an angle I think so she couldn't attach the stair gate.... Didn't she have Ronnie when they built that extension? I'm sure that's when they stayed in a cottage when he was born as it was all being done then? I stand corrected if wrong but if that is the case would you not endure a stair gate would fit at that time seen as you had a baby that would require one for safety at some point in the future? Especially with anxiety and as someone who loves to write lists out weeks in advance of what she intends to clean or do for the gram, I really can't fathom how she never thought of Ronnie's future needs & requirements with the same attitude and ocd'ness.

I am actually that cynical of her and her posts now that I believe the bacon is deliberately undercooked for aesthetic purposes as it's only for the gram and not intended for actual human consumption - straight in the bin after she got the the pic I think.
She could get a joiner in to do it properly, but it would ruin the look in castle greyskull

Reactions: 8
Why is it always her who’s up at the crack of dawn with Ronnie? Does Jamie actually do anything considering he’s not working either? Doesn’t seem to help with cooking, cleaning or the harder bits with Ronnie.
Although I’m sure we will be treated to some stories showing him doing all of this now 😂
He has already been showing cooking her a glorious undercooked breakfast this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And so she starts again 😩 Same tit, different cleaning bucket 🤮 actually... haven’t seen her clean in a while. Stick to same tit different day.

P.s. AS IF THE GIRL ATE THAT BREAKFAST! Seen more meat on a butchers pencil than on aul Zophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does she find enough to do on her fresh and up Friday,the house looks spotless like cleaned everyday.i understand if she worked lots and Fridays was say her day off to clean but she’s home everyday. Plus what’s special about Friday why not a big Thursday clean etc

• Haha
Friday means.......... Another day of ignoring my kid all day so I can write stupid lists, fleece a load of plebs and pretend I’m really hard done by. It’s ok guys though cause I’ll declare how much I love him on a post later. It’s all about balance my Hinchers
did you see the "Be Kind" cushion in the background? I wish I could grab it and stamp on it !

he cuts the grass four times a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
did you see the "Be Kind" cushion in the background? I wish I could grab it and stamp on it !
And her manky slippers just kicked off on the floor. I’d love Jamie to go nuts and just ram them down her throat 😂 double standards witch.

• Haha
Not surprised Ron dog gets up at 4am I bet he is SO excited at the thought of some disgusting breakfast he’s going to get 🤣🤣
Oh my god I call my actual dog Ron Dog 😂😂😂😂

His name is Ronnie and was on the scene waaaaay before Grizelda named her son after the rake from the Maldives 🇲🇻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who has that amount if time to spend on a list of things that supposedly need to be done???
Don't get me wrong I use and love lists, but I'm not colouring them in, I don't have the time. They're there to empty my brain!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ONE kid, NO job, her husband has NO job and NO money worries and she’s complaining she’s tired, needs to get a grip

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Hello everyone! 👋

Did a Grinch yesterday and wasn't online (as often as usual anyway). Was lovely! Took the kids to the park* and made pizzas for tea. Besides the washing up from that I did zero housework and it was lovely!

I have caught up on the threads and YOU GUYZZZZ write the best poem/songs!! I sincerely hope Grinch reads them, she will be so touched😂 I have an idea for one myself so if tonight's wine doesn't knock me out too early I will give it a go.

Regarding Jaywick - my hubby grew up in Clacton and he has told me aaalllll about it. Still locks his car doors if we drive through it to visit his parents 😂 I could compete for tales though as I grew up in a notoriously run down Northern sea side town....

Today's Grinch posts? Strategically placed books, moaning that her kid is being a kid, making it out like Vesty is capable of doing something around the house..all before 10am. I'm glad I have plans today, can't be arsed watching her Fresh AND up Friday today!

ATV guyz x

*DISCLAIMER I am not Covidiot #3. Restrictions where I live have been lifted, most places are open, social distancing is being stopped next week and we are almost at 1 month with no cases!🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Worried about his sleeping? It’s because he has a million naps a day, is under stimulated and bored shitless!
Rather than a fresh’n up Friday how about a Run around with Ronnie! Take him to the magical field and let him crawl and explore!
stimulate him. Play with him.
How hard is it for her and Jamie to spend some hours with him rather than her spending hours editing tit tik tok videos!
😡
Absolutely hit the nail on the head.

She has such a boring existence.

There is more to life than tidying your house, filling your house with chemicals and writing lists. Especially when you have a little one. There are people out there who would give ANYTHING to be able to have their own child. People who would also give the world to spend just a few more moments with them. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How does she find enough to do on her fresh and up Friday,the house looks spotless like cleaned everyday.i understand if she worked lots and Fridays was say her day off to clean but she’s home everyday. Plus what’s special about Friday why not a big Thursday clean etc
Yeah why Friday, I’m a shift worker so weekends mean nothing, just like they wouldn’t if you didn’t work 🙄

Reactions: 14
I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again. I’m baffled why wity all those bedrooms she doesn’t make one of them a full on playroom so that all the mess and toys etc can be fully contained. She’s got the luxury of space. Instagram is full of beautiful playrooms.
We live in a 3 bed house and my two toddler boys share the smallest room as a bedroom so that the middle room can be their playroom. It’s made me so much happier having all their stuff in one room. Living room is for Tv and they can have one toy with them to play with down here. Playroom is for everything else. Toys on shelves Montessori style so they can access them independently. They even tidy it up themselves. Come on Zoph get with the programme.
She would rather have a bedroom for the dog. It’s ridiculous 🙄

• Sad
I didn’t see fatty buster at first, so when she said she loves these two I genuinely thought she was talking about herself and Ronnie. She probably is. She’s being cute again with that nose. Lying on the floor hysterically smiling and doing the nose thing loving life.

Breakfast looks 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah why Friday, I’m a shift worker so weekends mean nothing, just like they wouldn’t if you didn’t work 🙄
Me too.does that mean I can’t buy her notebook like I soooooo wanted to as can’t do the Friday list.i don’t know why bugs me maybe as it is her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello everyone! 👋

Did a Grinch yesterday and wasn't online (as often as usual anyway). Was lovely! Took the kids to the park* and made pizzas for tea. Besides the washing up from that I did zero housework and it was lovely!

I have caught up on the threads and YOU GUYZZZZ write the best poem/songs!! I sincerely hope Grinch reads them, she will be so touched😂 I have an idea for one myself so if tonight's wine doesn't knock me out too early I will give it a go.

Regarding Jaywick - my hubby grew up in Clacton and he has told me aaalllll about it. Still locks his car doors if we drive through it to visit his parents 😂 I could compete for tales though as I grew up in a notoriously run down Northern sea side town....

Today's Grinch posts? Strategically placed books, moaning that her kid is being a kid, making it out like Vesty is capable of doing something around the house..all before 10am. I'm glad I have plans today, can't be arsed watching her Fresh AND up Friday today!

ATV guyz x

*DISCLAIMER I am not Covidiot #3. Restrictions where I live have been lifted, most places are open, social distancing is being stopped next week and we are almost at 1 month with no cases!🥰
Can all your UK based Tattlers come and live with you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.