Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
what she's having another no phone day today?she didn't tell us yesterday because she wasn't on here she was having a no phone day.
She posted on her stories all day yesterday and I think her last one said something like she “was having a day off tomorrow”, as in today. So she’s been silent all day apart from one goodnight story with Henry in it. Are you in a different country to the UK? Maybe thats why you’re confused with which day she said what and when she’s off.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
My son gets up at 630/730 after going to bed at 7/730 and whenever he wakes up I’m like awwww wish he could have a wee longer lie (when he was younger he slept 7-8.30😂😂) I tell myself I’ll go to bed a bit earlier but Netflix takes over so I get an extra few hours. Think we’re all guilty. Saying that I don’t complain about being tired all day though😂
That's when I do my cleaning, washing and ironing and maybe lucky to squeeze in a bit of netflix. Im living the dream!

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion : Hinch has more garage magic, everyone is going savage because of her massive sausages

Sleeping bag in my house is a sign mum and dad DID NOT COME TO PLAY 🤣 she gets to sleep during the day as and when she feels like it because let’s face it we are doing fuck all but once night falls and she looks like a baby triangle? That’s the signal where she knows no one is going to talk to her until the morning so she just shouts herself to sleep 🤣🤣🤣 not crying btw or any kind of distress. Just happy squealing until she realises there will be no playtime
Exactly the same in my house!

AC55

VIP Member
Whenever I see her life I always think of this line from the “Eat, Pray, Love” book.

I had actively participated in every moment of the creation of this life. So why didn't I see myself in any of it? The only thing more impossible than staying... was leaving.
have you seen the film Shady? I loved it and I love the book too.