Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it almost like as soon as SS started mentioning her little boy wasn’t sleeping great, suddenly out of the blue Ronnie isn’t sleeping? I don’t get her at all.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
Shamelessly showing Jamie’s smalls
Sticking tumble drier sheets between his balls

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Could tell holly thought “what the duck”. Going on like Phil and Holly won’t have cleaned their houses before man ffs 🤣
I’d forgotten how bad it was! They are basically laughing AT her 😂 she must get the rage still even now when she thinks how she fucked it up. Could have been her instead of Lynsey Queen of Clean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs having a nap already holy tit he sleeps more than a new born

Reactions: 13
I just don’t get it? It’s not rocket science. Why doesn’t she take Ronnie out each day, lots of fresh air, lots of exploring, let him crawl around a field. Even stacey took her kids to the beach in the rain. He never leaves that house, he’s never stimulated, no wonder he’s not sleeping at night, he’s not bleeping tired

Reactions: 25
I’d forgotten how bad it was! They are basically laughing AT her 😂 she must get the rage still even now when she thinks how she fucked it up. Could have been her instead of Lynsey Queen of Clean 😂
They were LITERALLY laughing at her...jeez how many times did she say literally 😡😡. ‘You literally wipe the door’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right she's got to be bleeping joking. Did someone not say here yesterday he should be on 1 nap a day and now she's saying she's hoping this is his only nap today 😂
Sophie, he is still of age to have 2x naps a day love.
Someone on here could say Sophie jump and I swear she would reply how high.

Edited to say: Sophie if you wanna cut him down to one nap a day you normally get them to nap around lunch time so there awake windows are roughly the same. Not bleeping 10am then expecting him to be awake till bedtime at 8 🤦🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ha ha ha ha dear god that latest febreze story is defo a finger to tattle them hand movements are well OTT 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is napping already?? Holy moly that poor kid! My 14 month old been up since 5.30. she won't nap till 11.30 and will wake up at 1pm that's her done till she goes to bed at 7pm. She still wakes up once or twice in the night we just pass her a bottle and off she goes. I thought that was still normal at her age 😂 or should I be expecting her to sleep a solid 14 hours and have 2 long naps in the day !

God help me ! 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must of collected her latest P&G cheque. She is well flogging them the last few days. Get them sales up witch! Earn your keep!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine her rage next week if Ronseal has a tit sleep the night before his birthday and he whinges his way through the day?
From my experience they always have a rubbish night's sleep before a big event! Good luck Soph! 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.