Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

8WG

It’s really bizarre how UNsupportive she is of SS.
If one of my best friends was on Gogglebox I would be posting all over my stories and definitely NOT watching a different show.

Is that friendship just for the gram?

Reactions: 41

Hayles1990

She doesn’t seem very maternal in all honesty, I used to be like that. I have four and when my first arrived I was 19 and just gotten my own flat and terrified of mess. When I bought the house we are in now, it was so new a beautiful that I hated any sort of toys out at all and would tidy up constantly and kept to an ‘area’, then I had my fourth and have given up on trying in the day, just let them make mess, they are kids lol and much happier when mummy is the one that decides to get all the mega blocks out and make a city in the living room.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Tattle Bingo entry here.....
Could the new storage be somewhere to store some of the crap from the loft, ready for when the loft is converted to a master suite? 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 40

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Notice Vestlife popped to Tesco whilst Freda was around to babysit Verucca. Imagine not being trusted to be alone with your own kid

• Haha
Reactions: 39

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Point Blur_Jun122020_200704.jpg

How can those PJ's possibly be comfortable on that poor boy?

Edited to add: It is actually so irresponsible of her. If those buttons pop off he will put them straight in his mouth and now that he is in his own room she won't be there to stop him 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
It looks like they both spent yesterday catching up on here! How many times as it been mentioned about Jamie not cooking. Low and behold he's cooked breakfast for Soph! Be a bit more subtle guys!

• Haha
  • Heart

nobulon

im new, so hi, I just want to say where is her "stuff". its all about the tat . wheres her gifts from friends, paintings, art, cds, books, even bloody magnets on a fridge from a holiday, ie actual things from a real lived life . I find it very sad.

• Heart
Ok here we go...... short time Lurker, but have had enough. Firstly I'll start with I originally thought you guys were awful b*****s but now see the light 😂.

I was pulled into the hinch army early on. Buying the products, cleaning my house like a mad f*** and husband buying me the book as a gift 😂 (read a chapter couldnt cope).

What made flip was the unrealistic lifestyle of the spotless house, gorgeous makeup everyday, great relationship with hubby and doing all this while having a happy baby that eats everything. It really brought me down and made feel like I wasnt enough until I found you b*****s 😂.

Not gonna lie, not into the comments about the child and never will be but I know this is an open forum and each to their own. Hello Tattlers!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Hinch: "I've always used Lenor tumble dryer sheets and here are some more ways to use them..."

Erm no you haven't, you lying fucker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Am I the only one thinking about how many creepy crawlies are going to be lurking around in amongst all those ball pit balls?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

keytotruth

VIP Member
Worries her what’s up with ronnies sleeping.hes a baby,they don’t have sleep patterns as such,maybe teeth,growth spurt, or his had 25364 hours nap in day then put to bed around 7/8 pm he is just awake after 9hours,maybe she put him bed later or cut naps.he is 1 he don’t need all the sleep a new born does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Jmc92

I'm actually so sick of her complaining about Ronnie's sleeping pattern when she literally has NOTHING to do. Both her and Jamie don't work. Sharing swipe ups to generate revenue is hardly work.
For childcare, I work permanent nights, 84 hours in one week, 7 twelve hour shifts then get the week after off. I get in from work at around 7:30am, barely see my son or my partner, have around 3/4 hours sleep then run errands and pick my son up from nursery while my partner is still at work.
They don't realise how easy they have it and how lucky they both are. I am literally exhausted on the afternoons with my son and I rarely go on my phone I try to spend as much time as possible as I fear he will hate me for how much I work and the fact I miss out on seeing him on a night so much.
I wish she would realise how privileged she actually is and stop looking for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 35