Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed her, had to! Couldn’t stand the pure tit spewing from her mouth day in day out... she’ll single handedly be responsible for ruining the environment and just tell everyone it was a simple mistake cause she’s just learning 🤷🏼‍♀️ I feel so much better 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker, first time poster...does anyone on here actually know her in person? Can anyone clarify whether she is actually a nice person or not? At the start she seemed so lovely, now she just seems like an utter witch so wondering whether she's always been a witch but acted nice to lure people in lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh dear, started to rain. No tea in the garden for Freda. Surely our soph from the village wouldn't break lockdown rules.. (again 🤭🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They literally do not leave that house. I bet that house stinks, a mixture of dog, food and Jamie’s sweaty pants mixed with spring awakening. Like when someone’s obviously had a big poo and tried to spray to cover it up🤢

Poor Ronnie, literally doesn’t see the outside world at all. He must be so bloody bored, no wonder he naps all day.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I'm actually so sick of her complaining about Ronnie's sleeping pattern when she literally has NOTHING to do. Both her and Jamie don't work. Sharing swipe ups to generate revenue is hardly work.
For childcare, I work permanent nights, 84 hours in one week, 7 twelve hour shifts then get the week after off. I get in from work at around 7:30am, barely see my son or my partner, have around 3/4 hours sleep then run errands and pick my son up from nursery while my partner is still at work.
They don't realise how easy they have it and how lucky they both are. I am literally exhausted on the afternoons with my son and I rarely go on my phone I try to spend as much time as possible as I fear he will hate me for how much I work and the fact I miss out on seeing him on a night so much.
I wish she would realise how privileged she actually is and stop looking for attention
It annoys me that she doesn’t know how easy she’s got it. When my kids were babies there was zero chance I’d have been able to get them to sleep then sit up in the living room watching tv with my partner because they both screamed unless I slept beside them! She’s not working, her husband doesn’t work, her family help out and Ronnie seems like a relatively easy going child!

Reactions: 10
Jesus. She’ll still be sleeping him in that Moses barrsket when he starts school. Get rid you stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also didn't she moan about the boxes in her other units starting to fray and bought some other stuff that got passed to Trace because she realised she could turn them round. Bet she moves these ones inside anyway..
Those boxes are completely inappropriate for garage storage, they will get damp and rot if anything wet goes into them from the garden, they have no strength to them so will rip easily, and will just deform and buckle when lifted out of the unit if they contain anything even slightly heavy. Look at how much they bend when she applies light pressure with three fingers!! They are for indoor storage of light items like towels, clothes or toys! I'm actually gobsmacked that people copy her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Guyyyyyyyzzzzzz I’m in Sunderland on Sea. I’ve put another whoossssssh on today, done the food shop and will leave me husbands minging kecks for him to deal with cos that is not my job. She’s super super aggressive today isn’t she. I’ve said it before if she spoke to any of my sons the way she’s speaks to Jaymeeeeee I’d fuckin chin a (well I wouldn’t because I’m a lover not a fighter, I’d wag my finger and say stop it)
Oooh I'm in Washington! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The thing that aggregates me with flinchy and SS ( I do love Stacey) BUT why do they claim to go to a shop to needing “bread and milk” but are definitely going to a HB/ b&m for it. What’s wrong with the typical local shops... my local shop doesn’t sell baskets 🤣 just be honest hun... you wanted new baskets you don’t need to lie and put on the post “ needed bread and milk” and somehow ended up down the basket isle. Flinchy does this too and about her ebay purchased that she ordered weeks ago

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she have massive storage boxes on the other side of the garage.
I’m all for storage but good grief she must have so much tit

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.