Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
It’s just beyond ridiculous. The odd little mushy post but it’s all the time. Just reminds me of those couples who have the best relationships on Instagram and then you find out from a friend of a friend he cheated or she’s unhappy or they argue all the time.
Who is trying to prove this too?
The sign of a healthy relationship is no sign of it on social media. My husband is lucky if he gets a birthday shoutout on mine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

All.the.vest

Genuine question and not in anyway to be offensive to anyone who might do the same , but is this a thing now you just choose the theme for your child’s first birthday? Like I have never once saw little Ronnie on her stories play with a peter rabbit toy ? Or him being shown any programs ? My 11 month old daughter loves frozen , like she will stop in her tracks when she hears it on tv , makes the loudest babble you could only imagine when elsa hits the high notes joining in I like to think.

I got very carried away at this what I thought was an interaction and ordered her a 1 meter tall Olaf. Her face was deadpan on arrival just a who the fuck are you and why are you in my house stare.

So for so much effort I can only assume for the gram?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I’m no fan just fed up hearing about her looks, Ronnies head shape the dog, and now a fucking party she’s not had yet but ppl think she’s obviously going all out with the whole garden full with family. It won’t happen, not if she has snitchy neighbours. I’ve made a fuss over all my kids birthdays not ever had a single party, didn’t have any family around and didn’t gram it! There’s a lot of stuff out there for 1st birthdays so why not even if it is only for a few members of fam
Come on, Cakey, leave us with something you're happy to discuss. Next you will be saying we can't make up names for the Vestinator 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Bev1000

I don’t think we’ll see much of Ronnies birthday she’ll show him In the morning opening presents And a video montage from newborn to now, a picture of the decorations and table and then go offline all day.. she’ll then Post a grid post.
We won’t see anyone there, she’ll keep that secret

• Heart
Reactions: 38

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again, her house is a fucking sensory deprivation chamber

• Haha
Reactions: 37

NellieBellie

I really hope Ronnielonglegzblessimhasbeencrawlingforagesbutjuststarteddevito absolutely trashes the place. Go on kid, rip off your nappy and smear it on the walls.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Wow just wow that hinch is being called out for a party she hasn’t yet fucking had but bought some party decs so everyines calling her out for
Not social distancing, calling on the neighbours to take pics which is fucking ridiculous. This is getting borrrringgggggg guyssssss. I’m not fan but fuck sake 8 days left and ppl
Think they know she’s having this huge garden party!
Oh come on cakey.
OF COURSE shes having people over. Its Hinch the undercover secret BBQ agent.
She made a mind map for gods sake. She wouldnt waste a valuable page in her novel, for a party no one is going to attend.

• Haha

anon1997

I hope the neighbour who reported her for the barbecues has their camera ready to snap some pics of all the guests arriving for the birthday event of the year.
Who actually cares? Like yes, it was bad to break the rules perhaps 6 weeks ago, but now? Literally every single person in England has flaunted the rules at some point one way or another, you go to Hyde Park and its like Glastonbury.. there are protests all over the world with thousands of people, the government BROKE their own rules for god sake and there's a population of over 60 million in the UK and we are recording under 1k cases daily, with this declining. Sorry, I understand there are a lot of jobsworth second wave warriors on here, but lets be honest, she's not putting the UK in danger, or anyone to be fair having her mum/some family in the house rather than outside. Please don't be a tell tale- posting pictures of people online is what results in suicide etc. yes, it may be selfish to some people but come on.. we are in week what? 12 of lockdown.. schools, dentists, cafes are opening.. I am pretty sure you will be OK if she meets up with some family. You probably come in to contact with more people by going to the local supermarket. The rules are a joke and if you're still letting Boris tell you that you can't see your family.. then I salute your will power. It's inhumane to tell people they can't see family for this amount of time. Hancock is an emotionless twat.

• Angry
  • Heart

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
How much stuff is she ordering to forget that she's ordered things?! Another kick to the people that are struggling living day to day at the moment and she's ordering that much tat that she can't remember what's coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Guyyyzzzzz.. she ordered something online and it came in a big box! Is that how things are normally shipped? I'm just learning guyyzzzz but hope this helps.

Screenshot_20200609_101047_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

lurker1mill

Wow watching someone refill their eggs in the cupboard..... IS THIS THE CONTENT 3.4MILLION WANT TO SEE. I’m losing brain cells. Why do I watch them. I hate myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

mine to cherryreg

I really, really dont understand why everyday all she posts about is ronnie. 24/7. Every. Single. Post. No one gives a shit what he eats for lunch, no one wants to see him, no one is interested in seeing a sped up video of him crawl accross the floor. You are supposed to be a cleaning account? Your stories are 20% cleaning 80% your child. Bit of a con to be honest to all the ‘hinchers’ that follow you for cleaning tips etc. You arent a parenting account, so give it up. You claim that you are ‘frustrated’ that an ebay seller is using a photo of ronnie to promote, yet you post 10+ photos of him everyday, publicly? And what about all the random people that follow you that have multiple photos of ronnie on there pages? You need to WAKE UP and realise you need to stop posting your son on social media. Your content is beyond dry and no one gives a shit watching him eat his lunch. Every day the same stuff. You are his mother so act like it and protect that boy

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Jmc92

I've honestly never known someone to hoover their toaster crumbs as much. In fact I've never seen anyone ever do this 😂😂 how much toast do they eat in that house??

• Haha
Reactions: 34