Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boleynr

Chatty Member
I feel like the latest post is a big two fingers up to tattle 😂 well done for sending half a million people to be ripped off by this business round of applause for Soph 👏👏👏
What’s going on with this company ? I seem to have missed a lot

chattycatty

VIP Member
View attachment 149870
She is lying folks, she's in it for the £££, she doesn't want to upset Ebay

see Ebays policy on unauthorised usage of pictures

She’s vile isn’t she!
What should I do if my image or text is being used by another member?

When you create listings you give eBay and it's members permission, through our user agreement, to use your images and product details. Your content may be added to the eBay product catalogue and may be used by other sellers in their eBay listings.

You may contact the member and ask them to remove your image or text from their listing if it is not part of the eBay product catalogue.

Can I use images that I copied from other websites in my listing or product page?

No, you can't use images copied from other websites or internet searches in your listing or product page, unless the owner of the image has given you permission. For example, it may be considered copyright infringement if you copy and paste an image from a manufacturer's website, unless you have permission.

Animalprint

I hate it when people say this but I've not caught up yet 🙈 Just seen the black out blind story though and she can fuck off pretending she discoverd that! Every single one of my Mum friends has one and I have two! Stupid bint.

*Scuttles off to pour a gin and catch up on 7 pages*
And its absolutely shit 😂

Mon-nun-ster

How does she have half sisters. Was her dad married before. I never knew about this. And why is only Samantha mentioned? 🤷‍♀️

message me too

literally everything has his name on it, how odd.

I hope she has sought some help and advice for R little head. That clip of him crawling made me so sad.

looks like his birthday party is going to be amazing for the gram.

Cannot wait for see her new range of grey home decor, bedding, off the shoulder tops, how exciting ... not! As soon as she has her target amount of £ in the bank she will be gone.

Vest needs to man up and get a job.

ATV guys!
What is wrong with his crawling? Not a parent myself so not overly clued up on crawling techniques etc!

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Has she deleted that weird comment she left on her grid post about how she knows her instagram followers will keep Ronnie safe? It was soooo bizarre but I can’t see it there now?

Boleynr

Chatty Member
It is upsetting it must be really hard for you, I remember when I moved into my house when my daughter had not long been born we had concrete floors the panic was real, we got it carpeted but this is what annoys me as parents you do whatever it is you need to do to help your baby grow, she's very fortunate she doesn't have a 9-5 job so she can spend time with him, a lovely sized house etc, I can't have a vase or anything in mine with my tornado 😂 I know she's more arsed about her vases getting knocked over than the development of him x

It really annoys me I got so excited thinking lie in 🙌 more like lies 😂 it just falls down and if and when it does stick the light still comes in through the sides 🤔
Omg the vases everywhere 🤦🏼‍♀️ Literally her house gives me palpitations
The blind is ok for me but I have to pull the thin non lined blind down to get it more blackout but it holds the heat so much. The minute we got the blind sorted so yay sleep he started pissing through every fecking nappy going including the pampers ones she has so I can pretty much bet the issue she’s having isn’t the light it’s those nappies