Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much stuff is she ordering to forget that she's ordered things?! Another kick to the people that are struggling living day to day at the moment and she's ordering that much tat that she can't remember what's coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How much stuff is she ordering to forget that she's ordered things?! Another kick to the people that are struggling living day to day at the moment and she's ordering that much tat that she can't remember what's coming.
She’s a big, dirty greedy guts. Leave some tat for the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she seriously ever put her bleeping phone down! In particular these past few days it just seems like she has been posting a lot more stories and coming across even more cocky than she usually is. She's itching to get the swipe ups on the go again and not forgetting got to make sure all the companies know its Ron Ron's birthday soon beggy cow.

Reactions: 12
I know, I think she has a shopping problem and that it will be the downfall of her tbh. Constantly after those little hits of dopamine when she clicks “checkout”. As the money dries up, she will continue tobuy as much.I just hope she doesn’t completely bankrupt herself in the process... she is obsessed with spending money on nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is she seriously taking the piss.....how can you forget you ordered something.
There are people out there who are working long hours to keep their head above water and there's Soph trying to come across as funny (she's failed) by saying she doesn't remember ordering off ebay. Stupid, stupid woman 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know, I think she has a shopping problem and that it will be the downfall of her tbh. Constantly after those little hits of dopamine when she clicks “checkout”. As the money dries up, she will continue tobuy as much.I just hope she doesn’t completely bankrupt herself in the process... she is obsessed with spending money on nothing.
She will never ever bankrupt herself, she’s not silly, when she buys it’s usually something under £20, that she probably more than triples in returns from swipe ups. when she’s gifted it’s the big expensive stuff. She shops only for something to add to her story, clutter up her house and earn money from swipe ups.

Also this is on a separate note but why does she make everything look so tacky? New kitchen fitted, looked organised and uncluttered for about 1 week max? And then she starts putting a load of crap on the sides like those plant pots and god knows whar else she can find!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow watching someone refill their eggs in the cupboard..... IS THIS THE CONTENT 3.4MILLION WANT TO SEE. I’m losing brain cells. Why do I watch them. I hate myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hinch has won. She has truly just ignored every crisis and not commented so what has happened? Well folks who wanted to call her out have just got lost in Mums net type commentary and slating her darn dog. She is an arch manipulator trained as a saleswoman with an award winning sales man husband with whom she has designed this whole thing. Her next book is in process and will be either a mummy tome or a baby weaning book. Her content is directed towards that. Never forget that her baby and dog have 24/7 care between her, Jaime and her mum. She doesn't care what you do for your infant or dog as long as you keep posting about it she gets a platform - you call her out - she does a Gretel rant - its nothing more then publicity for her. All designed to get her army tucking in behind her for support. Then of course its a slam dunk they will buy her next book as they did the last 3 and anything else she recommends.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She has been quiet for ages and the last few days it’s all ramping up, all in time for eons first birthday, so see how much she can beg, likely on the day there will be a grid post montage then radio silence 🙄

How interesting her story of filling the eggs up was, we even got the day and time on it too just to ramp up the excitement 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not one to put kids down but anyone else notice the left side of Ronnie head this morning in that crawling video? It’s dented in one side prob cause she puts him in that crappy Moses basket.......she will be the type to have him still in a push chair at 5yrs old

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh dear... Soph bought a vegetable crate and there's no packaging with use by dates! However will she cope?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really hope Ronnielonglegzblessimhasbeencrawlingforagesbutjuststarteddevito absolutely trashes the place. Go on kid, rip off your nappy and smear it on the walls.
some of the names y'all come up with for Ronnie have me howling 🤣🤣☺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she buy tat and then say “I don’t know where I’m going to put this?” Literally makes my head explode!! She has a veg crate with veg bags in. Why does she now need hanging veg bags that she doesn’t have anywhere to hang them?
Grrrrr I worded that really badly but she makes me crazy!!! 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
All the sharing of products is just her flexing her arm. Just to show what she can do in terms of encouraging others to buyx

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.