Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think zoph will have that minky care straightener thing that mario showcased today before the week is out.

Reactions: 4
I was just going to ask about checking the date on loose veg.. obviously I'm not the only 1... she really is a tool

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@auntylil I couldn’t reply to you on the previous thread. I don’t think there’s many ppl who don’t use the filters when taking a selfie, I think zero lol. I’d not even take a filtered selfie of myself atm lol

Reactions: 4
I've honestly never known someone to hoover their toaster crumbs as much. In fact I've never seen anyone ever do this 😂😂 how much toast do they eat in that house??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It INFURIATES me when she empties the toaster tray ONTO THE BENCH instead of in the bin, just so she can show her #gifted Shark thing at use. Must keep the giver of freebies happy by displaying their products in the hope she will be sent more.

Also - laughing because half a million people have clicked on the link to buy the bath toy? So she checks then? I thought it was PAID FOR as she told us 9881546576 times, not gifted. She's defo on some sort of commission and that's why she's laughing...all the way to the bank!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel like the latest post is a big two fingers up to tattle 😂 well done for sending half a million people to be ripped off by this business round of applause for Soph 👏👏👏
Hers isn’t even a “bathly” as claimed it’s the cheap space UFO version this is what I said yesterday they are so dodgy they aren’t even owned by an actual company does she not wonder where the bathly logo is?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
“I’m laughing so much right now”
Jeez I know it’s still lockdown but she needs to get out more 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Half a million. Was it an affilliate link?
everything she does makes money somehow she rips off her 'fans' left right and center, half the time they don't realise they are spending their money and being used to fund her life. its a shame shes such a fake

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Hers isn’t even a “bathly” as claimed it’s the cheap space UFO version this is what I said yesterday they are so dodgy they aren’t even owned by an actual company does she not wonder where the bathly logo is?
If you look at their reviews you can see different packaging one was a ufo package in their review highlights

Anyone know why when I try to post I get a warning Restricting me I can’t post for xxx seconds? Pissing me offffff.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The bathly toy she’s promoting you can get for £5 from wish. Are they safe do we think? How does she know how many people have clicked her link btw..... she didn’t do a swipe up?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A wee bit of fun before I head to work

somewhere in the garage Ma Barker cracks the whip “come on you lazy bastards there’s plastic tat to ship” Meanwhile in the kitchen Zophs having a raging fit. Those witches there at tattle are saying my content Is tit

She’s threw the cloffs she’s checked the veg she’s screamed at the vest to get on the beg.

They’ve did it this time Jayyyymmmeeee they’ve really made me rattle, all those nasty witches over on there on Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
If you look at their reviews you can see different packaging one was a ufo package in their review highlights

Anyone know why when I try to post I get a warning Restricting me I can’t post for xxx seconds? Pissing me offffff.
This happens to me if I post on one thread, then go to post on another thread straight away.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.