Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a strange thing to say. Who are you trying to prove this too? Us or yourself? Because if you really loved that little boy as much as you insist, you would want to protect him
It is strange. Although it wouldnt sound strange if she told everyone the real reason she’s saying that... PND
Also I dunno why she’s so touched by it, she’s been training him to fall asleep on her for ages. Tbh it’s the only time you really see her with him/ holding him. When he’s asleep.
I’ve said from day dot that that’s the only time she feels close to him (imo)

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If I had my loft all done out I would of had windows placed and made it into a comfy area......she keeps saying I want to make this into a comfy area for Ronnie so we can go through stuff, she has said it so many times but I think she keeps saying it so someone notices and offers them a free loft conversion it’s got to be the only way and why she talks about it so much......

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Urgh some of the comments are creepy af 🤢
Just as creepy as all those pages set up of Ronnie on instagram. Alarm bells would be ringing if that was me (not that I would plaster my child all over insta) why does she need this constant validation from strangers? You should get enough from your husband and family. I wonder what she would do if one of these 'fans' tracked them down in public and started to paw all over Ronnie or even worse tried to snatch him? It could happen you don't know how unstable some people are now a days. That's not normal behaviour. When will she see the light and stop posting Ronnie on open accounts?

Reactions: 9
They spent 3 hours (or more) at the Audi showroom on Jamie's birthday just looking and chatting to the staff but they didn't buy one. Then shortly after one magically appeared on their driveway and a picture of it was shared on Hinch's personal FB which she then made private when people started to mention the Audi that they absolutely never bought on the day they never bought the Audi. Hope that helps.
Thanks! Why lie though....it’s just a car!

Reactions: 3
Right, I’m calling it for Da Doo’s 1st birthday. Her holding him aloft while Circle of Life plays. FFS. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
oh my god (face palm)
I’ve been idly wondering for the last few weeks why the back of the front door has been turning a shade of yellow. It’s because The Husband has been spraying the door handle with dettol in the evenings!
oh no
I know it’s funny stuff! I can’t tell if hinch kitchen is a wrapped or painted as howdens did 2 similar and u couldn’t tell much until door open. Fine cleaning the handles but it fucks the paint. Lots of ppl painting kitchens these days diy!

Reactions: 1
Just as creepy as all those pages set up of Ronnie on instagram. Alarm bells would be ringing if that was me (not that I would plaster my child all over insta) why does she need this constant validation from strangers? You should get enough from your husband and family. I wonder what she would do if one of these 'fans' tracked them down in public and started to paw all over Ronnie or even worse tried to snatch him? It could happen you don't know how unstable some people are now a days. That's not normal behaviour. When will she see the light and stop posting Ronnie on open accounts?
Alarm bells ring for me got the amount of accounts that are Hinchhome Hinchlife hinchatnumber3 etc etc etc do these people not have their own identities at all??? You mAy have ‘hinchers’ but to go as far as you’re whole account being based on this woman is madness!!

Reactions: 14
There's something about Jamie I don't know what it is but he is off like rotten eggs, one shady fella him
Jamie is a slime! He’s one of those guys that walks into somewhere and expects people to be looking at him..... and gets the hump if he gets turned down!!! It’s well known

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Seriously, there's something about him I can't quite put my finger on but he's definitely not this 'family man' she makes him out to be, I feel like he knows he's hit the jackpot and that's the reason he is there £££

Reactions: 16
You bet hinch is rubbing her hands together. How many items has she tried to influence to buy today? . That was a good day at market with the bathly Rodney lol
She’s a modern day Del Boy of course she is 🤪
Minus the funny banter ;) :giggle:

Reactions: 4
Sitting there watching Disney films. Funny that, seeing as Stacey was watching Little Mermaid last night

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It worried me. I’d never comment on a babies look but feel it needs to be looked at. I had doubts over my own kids and took them both to my GP and they are fine.
You know your own kids, surely she must question if it's right, I remember crying over my first born because I thought she had rickets because her legs looked bent 🙈 there was nothing wrong with her but as a mum you tend to overly spot things with your own kids I think

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously, there's something about him I can't quite put my finger on but he's definitely not this 'family man' she makes him out to be, I feel like he knows he's hit the jackpot and that's the reason he is there £££
can you imagine your grown up wife having meltdowns every weekend and having to go off social media because she’s so upset
The tension in their house 😂 can you imagine it
He will get sick of her tit soon she’s like a child not a grown woman

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find the age gap between them quite weird, but then it ties into her little girl persona and needing a man to fill a similar position to her Dad. Wouldn’t surprise me if old Alan is quite a bit older than Freda.

I just find it odd as a lot of the conversation I have with my husband centred around shared experiences from when we were kids (the TV shows, films we liked, computer games we played etc). When he’s 11 years older I would have thought there’s less of that. Maybe that’s why they need coaching cards in order to have a conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Jamie is behind a lot of this. That’s why he gives off funny vibes. He is probably really controlling. 11 physical years older than her, mentally probably about 20 years older as she clearly never grew up. She is The monkey, him the organ grinder. Obviously both vile people and clearly deserve each other
ive said this before - he is the force behind it all. He was looking for a dumb blonde to market as a home account and she just fit the bill perfectly!

He’s taking a career brreak!! No he’s her management!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.