Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It INFURIATES me when she empties the toaster tray ONTO THE BENCH instead of in the bin, just so she can show her #gifted Shark thing at use. Must keep the giver of freebies happy by displaying their products in the hope she will be sent more.

Also - laughing because half a million people have clicked on the link to buy the bath toy? So she checks then? I thought it was PAID FOR as she told us 9881546576 times, not gifted. She's defo on some sort of commission and that's why she's laughing...all the way to the bank!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Hang on.... There was an “outfit” in your stairs barsket? Oh yeah, SURE HUN
Wait until she starts pulling standing lamps out of it and occasional chairs. “Just popped these in here guuuuyyyyssss until I was coming upstairssssssss”

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Jdm

Who actually cares? Like yes, it was bad to break the rules perhaps 6 weeks ago, but now? Literally every single person in England has flaunted the rules at some point one way or another, you go to Hyde Park and its like Glastonbury.. there are protests all over the world with thousands of people, the government BROKE their own rules for god sake and there's a population of over 60 million in the UK and we are recording under 1k cases daily, with this declining. Sorry, I understand there are a lot of jobsworth second wave warriors on here, but lets be honest, she's not putting the UK in danger, or anyone to be fair having her mum/some family in the house rather than outside. Please don't be a tell tale- posting pictures of people online is what results in suicide etc. yes, it may be selfish to some people but come on.. we are in week what? 12 of lockdown.. schools, dentists, cafes are opening.. I am pretty sure you will be OK if she meets up with some family. You probably come in to contact with more people by going to the local supermarket. The rules are a joke and if you're still letting Boris tell you that you can't see your family.. then I salute your will power. It's inhumane to tell people they can't see family for this amount of time. Hancock is an emotionless twat.
I do. My son was also 1 last Tuesday and my parents could not be here for his party we had organised, none of our friends or family actually, so I'd like to think we were clever enough by not having anyone with us to celebrate, we had a zoom party instead, we spent the day as a family and we will celebrate when everyone can be with us. I don't follow the rules to obey the government, I do because I don't want to loose any loved one.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Jobsworth second wave warrior here and NHS Staff Nurse. It’s the most horrendous thing we’ve ever ever ever had to deal with in terms of emotionally and physically. Some Senior colleagues are now suffering extreme lows due to the manner in which people died, alone, and then having to ring the families to say they’d passed. I’m also fully supportive of the BLM movement. You can support both causes and be concerned about infection. I hope people are still maintaining distance.

Anyway back to Hinch. She’s clearly clearly having the full famalam over for some sausage slop
I’m a palliative nurse and I don’t think I’ve ever cried so much after shifts than the last three months. I wanted to quit about six weeks in, I had a major wobble, and it’s never happened before.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Bit coincidental she tried the jumpsuitplaysuittheyconfusemeguyyyys on when she was fully made up, posing like a fucker and she’s shocked with a capital SSSSHHHHHocked they’ve used her photo to promote the tatsuit on EBay 🤔 Fuck off Hinch 🙄😂
Don’t know about you guuuyyys, but when I remember to try summart on it’s usually after my tea when I’ve got a pasta baby, keep my socks on and never a bra coz that bad boy gets flung off as soon as I’m home to let the girls out. I look an absolute car crash but think ‘nah be reet when I’ve got my make up on and tan’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
Who actually cares? Like yes, it was bad to break the rules perhaps 6 weeks ago, but now? Literally every single person in England has flaunted the rules at some point one way or another, you go to Hyde Park and its like Glastonbury.. there are protests all over the world with thousands of people, the government BROKE their own rules for god sake and there's a population of over 60 million in the UK and we are recording under 1k cases daily, with this declining. Sorry, I understand there are a lot of jobsworth second wave warriors on here, but lets be honest, she's not putting the UK in danger, or anyone to be fair having her mum/some family in the house rather than outside. Please don't be a tell tale- posting pictures of people online is what results in suicide etc. yes, it may be selfish to some people but come on.. we are in week what? 12 of lockdown.. schools, dentists, cafes are opening.. I am pretty sure you will be OK if she meets up with some family. You probably come in to contact with more people by going to the local supermarket. The rules are a joke and if you're still letting Boris tell you that you can't see your family.. then I salute your will power. It's inhumane to tell people they can't see family for this amount of time. Hancock is an emotionless twat.
Wow! Just wow! Zero words for you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

tippingpoint

VIP Member
There’s countless pictures of her over the years caked in make up. Full contour, liner lips, blended eye shadow, lashes. Give it a fucking rest with “Little old me from the village doesn’t know how to make ups lol just learning guyz”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Maz81

VIP Member
I hope Hinch doesn't expect us to honestly believe that she really likes wearing that cheap tat. Dont get me wrong I'm all for a barg and don't buy expensive clothes but come on, I've bought tracing paper thicker than those dresses 😂. She's obviously got her eBay wardrobe for swipe ups cos she's relatable guyszz and then she has her real wardrobe, which I bet is full of expensive clobber. I mean look at the wedding, the baby shower, the cars, the house. Hinch does cheap but Soph doesn't, two very different people 🤣🤣. She's the biggest scammer going!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Not been in shops for weeks only took Henry a walk this morning so where the fuck did the fresh flowers come from hardly an essential soph
I imagine she took her little wicker basket and skipped along picking wild flowers from her precious field whilst she played Disney songs on her #gifted Bose noise reduction earphones 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
And that right there is the piss poor attitude of tools that will cause a second wave!
I don’t follow rules to please the government I do it because I don’t want to bury someone I love!
you have clearly never buried a child or a parent because if you had youd have a better attitude towards something rather serious!
Anyway case numbers were over 1000 again yesterday 1205 new cases in fact!
not everyone is like that foul woman! Some of us actually do give a shit!
she’s been ordering crap off eBay from sweat shops despite spouting about BLM, she’s had mum and god knows who in her house as well as going to theirs and having bbqs despite the virus and lockdown! She’s got no respect! She’s clearly going to have a massive party for Ronnie and only take small snippets of photos to make it look small! But then I guess that’s her risk if she wants to risk her child getting it and dying from it and passing it on to others 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
'they've screenshot Ronnie it's out of my control!' next story here's Ronnie sleeping on me whilst I stare into the camera grinning at my own face ... W T F .... Just keep feeding your son to everyone after admitting people screen shot him FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I think Jamie is behind a lot of this. That’s why he gives off funny vibes. He is probably really controlling. 11 physical years older than her, mentally probably about 20 years older as she clearly never grew up. She is The monkey, him the organ grinder. Obviously both vile people and clearly deserve each other

Reactions: 39

Onestep

I’m not sure if it’s been said already (sorry haven’t read all the post yet. But, I run my own company and I’ve had a lot of issues with gleam. Anyway... so regarding the bath toy. These are manufactured in China for £4 here’s proof. We buy all our stock from Ali express and I’ve been having a chat with the factory in China. The bathly company is a bit of a cheat. It’s just a little family run business who’s found the product on Ali express and is selling it for triple the price. Bathly do not own any copyright to the product. I’ve commented on their Page on Instagram and they deleted my comment. I brought one to test it 3 weeks ago and it never arrived. Thankfully PayPal has refunded me.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39