Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to BnM today and i remember when I was a keen hincher I'd buy so many cleaning products, all would do the same thing pretty much - clean a dirty surface šŸ¤£. I did go to down the cleaning aisle as I'm running low on a couple of bits BUT I don't know what possessed me back then why I would buy so much?! So pointless and a waste of money! I'm so glad I've seen through her and her sales ploy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just wondering if I am the only over 70 on here. If not, isn't it great when you are at an age where you don't give a rat's arse what anybody thinks of you, you can say what you like and slap on your 60's black eyeliner and dare anyone to comment :) Hubby says I have always been mouthy and it's because I am small but that's just his opinion and I don't take much notice of that especially when we are having a good laugh at all these Instagrammers like Mrs Hinch . Wouldn't you love to go on the rampage in that bedroom of hers and throw all those stupid karate chopped cushions on the floor and then dance on the bed? How about doing the same to the ones on her sofas and then finish off by walking in mud and trailing it onto her kitchen floor. I wonder if she would have a meltdown? :) Stay safe folk x
I love this ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why canā€™t she time that click thing properly? Itā€™s just so cringe šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If that's a business they want to be careful because images like that will be heavily copyrighted and they could find themselves in trouble for making a profit from them.

If it's just someone sat at home thinking they're doing something nice for their "best friend" Mrs Hinch, then it's quite sad.

I wonder if these people go to such effort for their own family and friends as they do for a stranger online.
Yup thats true. Peter Rabbit is under copyright and even giving that image as a gift would be a breach. Well seeing its one of her Hinchers, hasnt the sense to realise this :(

Reactions: 5
Why does she always speed up the videos when itā€™s Ronnie eating or crawling, itā€™s like she doesnā€™t want to show how much time it takes him to do stuff. He is a baby he is learning so yes he is going to be slow! He is learning just like her guyyyzzzz

Reactions: 12
There is not much that pleases me on hinch anymore, but seeing her have just 1 type of pasta in that jar! ATB Zoph!

• Haha
How does she have half sisters. Was her dad married before. I never knew about this. And why is only Samantha mentioned? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Not sure if he was married before Zophs mum, but he has another 2 daughters and they have families themselves

Apparently, allegedly, Freda - Norman Bates - Barker tried to buy one of the said daughter's son off her as she wanted a boy eek

There is absolutely no mention of these daughters so she must hate them

and allegedly Sam is a half-sister as well

Jealous bint

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve got the same from amazon ... tenner šŸ¤£
[/QUOTE]

Is it cloud bedding u search for? Looking for easy no iron bedding for my disabled mum this would suit

Sorry off topic

Reactions: 1
How does she have half sisters. Was her dad married before. I never knew about this. And why is only Samantha mentioned? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
an account on here called truthbetoldsophatb has spilled all the tea on her family situation I remember reading it not long ago x

Iā€™ve got the same from amazon ... tenner šŸ¤£
Is it cloud bedding u search for? Looking for easy no iron bedding for my disabled mum this would suit

Sorry off topic
[/QUOTE]

I think I just searched king size white bedding
Itā€™s good quality too for the price

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I was 68 last week and must admit the older I get the less bothered I am about things. my mother was a very domineering person needless to say I used to be very self conscious-but Iā€™m learningšŸ˜
66 here and every day feel like I live in a parallel universe to todays world but I'm like Tilly I am so unbothered it is a wonder I am not horizontal all day. I started here because i just couldn't believe anyone couldn't see how "Mrs Hinch" was a marketing tool very carefully designed to make Soph and Vestlife money. Ronnie is the cherry on the cake. Somewhere there is a spreadsheet calculating what how far they are into meeting their target designed to set them up for life with perhaps just a book of lists out each year to top that up. Once that figure is reached she will check out of insta and never be seem for dust laughing all the way to the bank. One last Gretal rant about trolls then puff off she's gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was 68 last week and must admit the older I get the less bothered I am about things. my mother was a very domineering person needless to say I used to be very self conscious-but Iā€™m learningšŸ˜
64 tomorrow šŸ˜³. I share my birthday with Prince Phillip and Liz Hurley, I like to think Iā€™m a little bit more Liz than Phil šŸ˜€ Unfortunately, this lockdown has made me less tolerant, mainly because Iā€™m bored and my usual activities that would get me out and about are curtailed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really, really dont understand why everyday all she posts about is ronnie. 24/7. Every. Single. Post. No one gives a tit what he eats for lunch, no one wants to see him, no one is interested in seeing a sped up video of him crawl accross the floor. You are supposed to be a cleaning account? Your stories are 20% cleaning 80% your child. Bit of a con to be honest to all the ā€˜hinchersā€™ that follow you for cleaning tips etc. You arent a parenting account, so give it up. You claim that you are ā€˜frustratedā€™ that an ebay seller is using a photo of ronnie to promote, yet you post 10+ photos of him everyday, publicly? And what about all the random people that follow you that have multiple photos of ronnie on there pages? You need to WAKE UP and realise you need to stop posting your son on social media. Your content is beyond dry and no one gives a tit watching him eat his lunch. Every day the same stuff. You are his mother so act like it and protect that boy

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is a genuine concern, in her latest video of Ronnie crawling around his head looks an odd shape. I know children do get flat heads from where they lay but his looks flat/pointy i donā€™t know. anyone else notice it?
i took a screenshot, are we allowed to post pics of Ronnie?
yes, I had a warning last week for mentioning his head šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
"please send me other recipes you'd like me to try"

Why? It's not like we can buy the food etc at the end so why do we care if Zoph recommends it? Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really, really dont understand why everyday all she posts about is ronnie. 24/7. Every. Single. Post. No one gives a tit what he eats for lunch, no one wants to see him, no one is interested in seeing a sped up video of him crawl accross the floor. You are supposed to be a cleaning account? Your stories are 20% cleaning 80% your child. Bit of a con to be honest to all the ā€˜hinchersā€™ that follow you for cleaning tips etc. You arent a parenting account, so give it up. You claim that you are ā€˜frustratedā€™ that an ebay seller is using a photo of ronnie to promote, yet you post 10+ photos of him everyday, publicly? And what about all the random people that follow you that have multiple photos of ronnie on there pages? You need to WAKE UP and realise you need to stop posting your son on social media. Your content is beyond dry and no one gives a tit watching him eat his lunch. Every day the same stuff. You are his mother so act like it and protect that boy
I'd send her this if she hadn't blocked me!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t want to live in a world where a woman is merely finding it ā€œfrustratingā€ the someone they have never met is using a picture of her baby to sell dresses on the internet
Why did she feel like she could tell that random man on insta to take ronnies picture down but not a random person on eBay?? I wouldnā€™t be sitting back letting it be if it was my daughter šŸ˜”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.