Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Ronnielonglegzblessimhasbeencrawlingforagesbutjuststarteddevito absolutely trashes the place. Go on kid, rip off your nappy and smear it on the walls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Who actually cares? Like yes, it was bad to break the rules perhaps 6 weeks ago, but now? Literally every single person in England has flaunted the rules at some point one way or another, you go to Hyde Park and its like Glastonbury.. there are protests all over the world with thousands of people, the government BROKE their own rules for god sake and there's a population of over 60 million in the UK and we are recording under 1k cases daily, with this declining. Sorry, I understand there are a lot of jobsworth second wave warriors on here, but lets be honest, she's not putting the UK in danger, or anyone to be fair having her mum/some family in the house rather than outside. Please don't be a tell tale- posting pictures of people online is what results in suicide etc. yes, it may be selfish to some people but come on.. we are in week what? 12 of lockdown.. schools, dentists, cafes are opening.. I am pretty sure you will be OK if she meets up with some family. You probably come in to contact with more people by going to the local supermarket. The rules are a joke and if you're still letting Boris tell you that you can't see your family.. then I salute your will power. It's inhumane to tell people they can't see family for this amount of time. Hancock is an emotionless twit.
I went and visited my family and sat with them in the sun yesterday, was about 10 of us. My sister has left an abusive relationship and needs us more than ever right now.. yet thousands upon thousands can protest but I’d be the one in the wrong? My local park is full of people, it’s like a normal day everyday where I live now. It isn’t one rule for and a different for others. (Btw, I am completely behind the protests but videos I saw had very little social distancing among hundreds of thousands of people therefore I’m spending my time with my family now... ) I hope more than anyone there isn’t a second wave, I lost my job because of covid and I’ve struggled mentally the past 3 months being in the house away from family... i know loads of people are in the same boat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Cropped pjs sound like a nightmare to wear. Imagine them riding up all night and having to yank them down when one of the girls escapes.
i wear good old primark vests in bed and I have to tuck them into my shorts cos I get really pissed off when they roll up my back. Cropped pjs is my idea of hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is a genuine concern, in her latest video of Ronnie crawling around his head looks an odd shape. I know children do get flat heads from where they lay but his looks flat/pointy i don’t know. anyone else notice it?
i took a screenshot, are we allowed to post pics of Ronnie?
Last time I asked this exact question out of concern for the poor guy, I got told by another member (not a mod mind you) that "we're not here to talk about the shape of Ronnie's head" :rolleyes:
So I guess not.

Reactions: 3
Personally I think any age is a good age to educate yourself on any topic we are all learning... But to just repost a post isn't really educating yourself!! instead of sitting on Instagram "cleaning" (loose term now!) Go and watch a tv program go and read a book go and actually talk to someone

Reactions: 4
In 1 hour (time between Ronnie crawling video to after walk) she got him dressed, herself dressed long walk that’s knackered fatlog out that his sleeping again (even though he’s a spaniel who love exercise and are balls of energy) filmed and taken picture edited it with text uploaded it and back in pjs for the click videos? Hmmmm more like you let him in the garden to run filmed bits edited and then uploaded in wrong order

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anybody else let there dogs come in from a walk and jump on the sofa?
I must of being the meanest dog owner ever cos mine wasn’t even allowed on the sofa. And after a walk he’d get shut in the kitchen till he had dried off/ cleaned himself and cooled down! Nothing worse that sweaty dog smell, and like hell was I going to let him run his stink all over my furnishing’s 🤢🤮

But the saying that Timba probably doesn’t work up much of a sweat on his little weekly walk around the block.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she’s on the laptop working all the time that what she i she doing she’s editing videos and pictures

• Haha
I get there is still a lot to learn about black history and moder day racism. But she says it like its something to be proud off. She is a white woman unaware of her white privilege. (saying this as a white woman).
It is nothing to shout about that she has only just realised now that somethings in this world are still truly messed up.

Reactions: 8
I'd be ashamed of myself if only at 30 I was starting to become educated on racism. That grinds me! My partner said it actually sounds like a racist that only just seen error of her ways.
Screenshot_20200609-110053_Instagram.jpg

To be fair (and I hate to defend the witch lol), anti-racism work is beautiful because it doesn't require a person to be free from racism. Anti-racism work is being committed to weeding out those racist ideas and behaviours and removing them no matter where you find them, even if that's within one's own self. Racism is often so deeply rooted that we can have racist ways without even realising it. It's just all we've known. I am a white woman and my husband is black and yet even me at 40 years old still find myself thinking and saying things that are not acceptable. An example, I accuse my husband of running on black man's time as he is always late. This has been a joke between us for a while but looking deeply into it, what am I really saying? This is a racist statement that says all black people are poor timekeepers or unreliable.

Whatever the age someone begins the work, it's needed and I genuinely hope her work is sincere and not just an Insta show for likes and approval.

Now, let me go and wash my hands and mouth out and get back to being a true Tattle bastard 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think on her lion king video it was meant be pumba not Simba,silly her getting confused

• Haha
How does she have half sisters. Was her dad married before. I never knew about this. And why is only Samantha mentioned? 🤷‍♀️

I witnessed a something at the weekend,a new grandmother sobbing on her knees as her daughter left with her 3 month old baby.It was their first meeting since the baby was born,they couldn't hug or kiss or comfort each other and she couldn't hold,kiss,inhale her precious newborn grandaughter.
I watched as her hands were twitching to embrace them both,she kept a smile on her face and her dignity but as they drove away she collapsed.
How selfish and ignorant some people are to think that we can relax.
My new grandson was 4 weeks old at the weekend. I’m desperate to give him a proper nana cuddle.
my parents are both late 80’s.
it breaks my heart ending our phone calls. I shout It love you dad’ and he shouts back ‘love you too’. I hang up and sob. Its absolutely crap 😔😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nah that can't be right. Soph hasn't left the house during lockdown because she's too scared of the virus 🤔 I mean the one thing she's really good at is telling lies. Hey Soph why don't you make your next book, a book of lies. A perfect way to keep track of all the crap you tell your Hinch army. That way you won't get caught out all the time. ATV ✌
She needs to dedicate one of her hinch lists to all of the lies she already told.. now that i think about it she might need a whole book😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In 1 hour (time between Ronnie crawling video to after walk) she got him dressed, herself dressed long walk that’s knackered fatlog out that his sleeping again (even though he’s a spaniel who love exercise and are balls of energy) filmed and taken picture edited it with text uploaded it and back in pjs for the click videos? Hmmmm more like you let him in the garden to run filmed bits edited and then uploaded in wrong order
I read that as 'filmed his bits'-but you'd be right there😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.