Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with lunch shenanigans. I gave my two boys (3 and 15 months) the same thing they have for lunch pretty much everyday - picnic bits ie cut up cucumber, pepper, apple, with bread, cheese and Humus dip. For dinner we all have the same thing. I batch cook it and defrost daily cos no one has time for all that cooking for one tiny portion for one tiny child.
If she really wanted to tap into something it would be batch cooking for kids. She’s not got a clue. She isn’t sharing what she’s “learned“ about nutrition, what different foods kids need to eat, or discussing how exposure to food through messy play can help stop them becoming picky. There are actually amazing insta accounts out there (not sure if I can name them) who have taught me so much about creating balance, using colour, not stressing about food refusal.
what will hinch’s book do? Nothing. what Ronnie loves or hates? No. That is stupid. He’s a baby. He doesn’t love or hate any food he is learning about texture, taste, colour etc. What pisses me off is how poorly researched and poorly educated she is about nutrition and food. She’s not just learning. Shes not educating herself. At all.

thank god for SS and Rex’s tuna sandwich to break my anger 😂😂
It will be a blank book to fill in about your own weaning journey obvs x

Reactions: 2
Oh she has! On the pic with her and Ronnie on the bed she has put some text there! That's another thing that grinds my tits the size of the font it's tiny. Btw Sophie I would seek help for Henry he looks as miserable as sin. I think he needs doggy anti depressants or at least some decent food and a few goods walks DAILY! It works for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure why so many people are revolted by the fact that she cooks veg first then the meat... Jamie Oliver did this when he cooked spag bol on his YouTube........... a chef!!! (Please note this will be the only time I will ever defend Mummmas)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not sure why so many people are revolted by the fact that she cooks veg first then the meat... Jamie Oliver did this when he cooked spag bol on his YouTube........... a chef!!! (Please note this will be the only time I will ever defend Mummmas)
I do this too, onion mushrooms and peppers first. I didn’t realise there was a law about these things 😂

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think it speaks volumes that Zoflora are now advertising on tv but chose not to include her in their advert 😉 she’s done wonders for that company but her irresponsible use of the product has fucked it for her haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Comedy gold moments once again!
Ok! seem to have an obsession with Grinch, but the comments show most people see right through her grabbing ways.
More are waking up and seeing the light guyyyssshhhh. 😜

View attachment 144578
It's a box of utter shite! 😂 She was either gifted it or bought it to show she not been shopping in Home Bargains, B&M or Poundland. 🙄🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she ever sorted her stair gate issue?

I have no idea how she plans to cope with a mobile baby. That coffee tables gotta go!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think it speaks volumes that Zoflora are now advertising on tv but chose not to include her in their advert 😉 she’s done wonders for that company but her irresponsible use of the product has fucked it for her haha
Maybe that’s why she’s been so pissed off

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she ever sorted her stair gate issue?

I have no idea how she plans to cope with a mobile baby. That coffee tables gotta go!
She’s probably of the mind “he’ll only fall down them once, and then he’ll learn”. She can’t have anything messing up castle greyskulls feng Sui

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just caught tea times with RonsRons. I've sure any mothers in here have played peekaboo with their child/children but why does she irritate me so much when she does it? She has the fakest bleeping laugh I've heard. She is just one massive walking cringe

Reactions: 18
That’s an excessive amount of juice/squash for an under one year old. Ffs. He only needs water or milk. My second born is on very very diluted squash earlier than I’d have liked because I have another toddler and of course 15 month old baby grabs the toddlers cup etc. But she has no such excuse with Ronnie. I hate seeing people give their babies juice or squash so young. It’s not necessary!!! Certainly won’t get you a warning book deal love.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have we actually seen Jamie since the dog walk?
Maybe Handsnomes came back on his own and with all the excitement of his birthday forgot to tell Sophie that Vestlife was stuck down a well 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve not been on here in a while so just caught up with the last thread. Whoever mentioned watching an old highlight has got it spot on.

Watch her old lantern and bin highlight right at the old end of her highlights. She is a different person, she talks differently, just like a regular girl from Essex. None of the breathy little girl voice, passive aggressiveness or anything like that. The whole feel of it is different.
Wow I’ve just re watched them I can’t believe the difference, I actually enjoyed watching them. Such a shame.

Reactions: 3
Is there a way to mute certain words and stuff?

The baby comparisons and baby chat are doing my head in.

Genuinely I don’t care that your first third or nineteenth child walked, talked or bloomin done the bolero before Ronnie! These threads are turning into a baby chat room!!

I’m here for the Hinch chat and gossip, for the tea! Not for baby proofing or baby feeding ideas!

It’s getting chronic!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Guys i did a bad thing 😞
I bought the seersucker bedding from matalan.
I’m lazy and the no need to iron really appealed to me 🤣🤣
Please don’t ban me from the group haha xx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely with the number of vest related comments she’s deleted she must think of it every time she selects that Be Our Guest song for her stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.