Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she’s bolted all that furniture to the walls! Doubt it though in a new build. Won’t take long to rip them out of the plaster board. and it Won’t be long and he will be climbing up them like steps! What a shame he won’t be able to play in his own bed room as everything is for show. Nothing is for practicality or fun.
Let’s hope so, drawer catches are the last of her worries if that chest isn’t attached to the wall. I saw a video of twin toddlers caught on babycam climbing into the lower drawers and the whole thing toppled on them pinning them under. Luckily they were ok but it was horrifying.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oops also.. How funny that it was mentioned we never see him at dinner times and now she’s posted that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s hope so, drawer catches are the last of her worries if that chest isn’t attached to the wall. I saw a video of twin toddlers caught on babycam climbing into the lower drawers and the whole thing toppled on them pinning them under. Luckily they were ok but it was horrifying.

I saw this, my heart was in my mouth 😫😭😭 xxx

Reactions: 2
You havent stumbled across the rave thread accidentally have you?
I didn't know it was a rave thread? I blame my wisdom tooth coming through today!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god the rave about Hinch thread is funny! I didn’t realise it existed and the Gifs are so funny!
how do you insert a gif? I’m technology challenged 😂
I'm the box where you write replies to threads at the end there's three dots and a little arrow thing pointing down, tap that and a list appears, at the bottom of it tap on giphy and then a search box pops up and you can type in the kind you want to look for.

• Heart
Put raw meat on top of cooked veg said no chef ever!
It's actually OK to do this - lots of recipes
That is definitely the way you do it. Meat cooked first to avoid cross contamination. This is little old Soph though, she’s still learning guuuuyzzzz.

Imagine being 30 years old and not even having the common sense to cook the meat first. Brilliant job Mad witch Freda
It actually doesn't matter which you cook first and won't cause cross contamination if you add mince after the veg. Onions should be slowly cooked on a low heat before adding mince which needs to be cooked on a high heat to sear and brown quickly before lowering heat to a simmer.

Reactions: 7
Just watched the Lantern thread that was recommended as I am only a few months into Hinch and Tattle and it's made me feel really sad! She was so natural and funny and taking the mick out of herself and the thread was actually useful! Totally unrecognisable from the Mrs H we see today!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
“The kindest smile I’ve ever seen” just doesn’t make sense to me. He’s 11 months old? View attachment 144677

Also, genuinely concerned about the shape of his head. I really do hope she’s got some professional advice for him!
I've liked yr comment but the emoji to express someone who thinks their baby is 'kind' doesn't exist🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can anybody figure out what’s on that plate behind Ronnie’s head? Looks like boiled eggs among other things to me? I wonder if that’s our Zoph’s dinner..
Definitely looks like boiled eggs to me as well.

Does he need to have juice in a bottle or sippy at this age? and defo not 2
Soph you have a black banana

bottle.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what a coinkydink that she's showing dinner time now after we've all said she never shows it 😂🙄 also the drawer thing really pissed me off, take him away from them and don't make it into a game or little ronron will turn into mashed potato!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it normal to eat so much pasta. .. surely not healthy. N why fruit wz food ... it's not good .. science recommends fruit to be eaten separately wz a gap of min 2 hrs on either side

Reactions: 1
Can someone please tell me how I can track her following numbers? As in like the levels of people following as unfollowing daily. Seen a few screenshots of websites but not sure where to look. Thanks!
I googled and socialblade.com came up, there may be more

stats.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.