Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not caught up on this thread so apologies if this is a repeat of anything already said. She’s moaning the Instagram is different at the moment.... of course it is, the world is in turmoil and the majority of people are only posting relevant to what is going on, not carrying on as normal and throwing in a cursory repost every now and then to stay relevant 😡😡😡
Yep. "Instagram feels sooo different right now guyzzz but we are all this this together and Ronnie had salmon for lunch. PS I love himmm soooo much. PPS Vestie is alive and well."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had an Elizabeth duke and now divorced... wonder if it’s a cursed brand
I have a Neil Lane.. will I even make it to my wedding ?! 😂

She's a mama, she's a scammer, she's an Instagrammer - she gets her money off the drama!
We will, we will, rob you

Grinchy, it's a ploy, make a big noise
Walking down the street, gonna go to Ma's today,
You got slop on your face, you big disgrace
Stalking on Tattle all over the place, singin'…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve not been on here in a while so just caught up with the last thread. Whoever mentioned watching an old highlight has got it spot on.

Watch her old lantern and bin highlight right at the old end of her highlights. She is a different person, she talks differently, just like a regular girl from Essex. None of the breathy little girl voice, passive aggressiveness or anything like that. The whole feel of it is different.
I can’t believe how different she sounds!!! That’s crazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve not been on here in a while so just caught up with the last thread. Whoever mentioned watching an old highlight has got it spot on.

Watch her old lantern and bin highlight right at the old end of her highlights. She is a different person, she talks differently, just like a regular girl from Essex. None of the breathy little girl voice, passive aggressiveness or anything like that. The whole feel of it is different.
I have just been watching all of her old highlights and wow! What a difference. I used to refuse to follow her because I refused to get lost in the hype of someone cleaning their house just she was so much more relatable and likeable at the start!
It’s quite sad really looking at it because she is clearly quite nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Personally I think the weaning book is going to be some sort of collab with Ella’s Kitchen. She’s still showing their weaning calendar and books etc which I don’t think she would if she was about to launch a competitor book...wouldn’t want to give them so much promotion ahead of her own launch...

Reactions: 3
Ok the old highlights are WILD. I didn’t follow her around when she started then become a total Hincher. I did like her though. That reminds me why. It was a slow bit by bit change and she’s totally lost herself! The voice! The attitude!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Pls have a look at ‘shannon_hinchcrafts’
On saved stories go to mrs hinch, 4th video in... probably one of the worst I’ve seen.
thank me later for the laughs though!
Just had another look at this and realised the couple of times ‘Mrs Hinch’ (urgh I hate the way she calls herself by an actual brand name 🥴) has liked her posts is only when this loon had tagged her in a post about her bleeping “activity journal”!! So Grinch is not admiring her work or her page, she just quickly hit the like button of someone filling in the pages OF HER OWN BOOK.

Narcissism at its finest.

Reactions: 5

wow I never followed her back then and I cannot believe they difference. I don’t follow her anymore either, god bored. Just went on to check them highlights.

Mod Edit: New thread link

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.