Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the ad for her favourite washing product for Ron's clothes? Been taken over by the Irish girl,can never remember her name...want to say Storm but that's not it -Vogue maybe!
I know it's an unusual name.i think she's married to a member of a boyband.Anyway she advertises the washing pods and empathises how to use the child safety fastening!! Watch and learn Soph.atb
It’s Vogue Williams and she’s married to Spencer’s Matthew of Made In Chelsea fame!

Reactions: 7
I spent time with my nephew today-socially distancing of course.He's being playing his parents up not wanting to do school work etc
He asked a question as they do and I told him to google the answer and explain to me.
He did it,wrote down what he found but when I asked him to put the paper aside and tell me in his own words ,he had no clue.
Reminded me of someone when asked for an adult opinion concerning world events?
I'll forgive my boy cos he's 8 yrs old

It’s Vogue Williams and she’s married to Spencer’s Matthew of Made In Chelsea fame!
I thought it was Ronan Keating🤪

Reactions: 1
Her overbearing Mother. Whatever that woman says is Gospel. She is quiet vile, as is Hinch’s sister Sam. They both used to be horrendous to anyone on the Hinch Facebook group who dared question any of Soph’s methods.
is it bad that I really dislike her mum? I’d never hate on someone’s mum but freda reminds me of an old interfering witch, i imagine she can be a right nasty bleep, I think I dislike her more than Hinch and that’s saying something 😂 she just looks like a typical spiteful old bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her overbearing Mother. Whatever that woman says is Gospel. She is quiet vile, as is Hinch’s sister Sam. They both used to be horrendous to anyone on the Hinch Facebook group who dared question any of Soph’s methods.
Ahhh I see! Ive not taken paid any attention to that side of it. I’ll have my eyes peeled.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
is it bad that I really dislike her mum? I’d never hate on someone’s mum but freda reminds me of an old interfering witch, i imagine she can be a right nasty bleep, I think I dislike her more than Hinch and that’s saying something 😂 she just looks like a typical spiteful old bag
Don't be calling her nasty🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Spencer's brother in turn is married to Pippa Middleton whose sister is married to Prince William, making Vogue practically royalty 👑

Six degrees of separation and all that 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay I’ve had enough, I’ve unfollowed so bored of seeing baby posts and baby related stuff, so you guys can keep me updated
if I wanted that tit I’d get onFacebook!
She.so.boring.
When she had her strop and disappeared I went on the Hinch Facebook pages and quite a few followers said they were bored with her as all she does is talk about / show her son and hardly does any cleaning and they preferred SS as she was at least entertaining 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The most offensive thing she's done....ever.
I adore Alison Hammond.Don't even mention her.
She has more humour and humanity in her pinky toe than you have in yr whole body mrs h.
Step away.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she cooks Ronnie a meal of slop for his lunch, why not cook a meal for all of them to have in the evening? Why don’t they just have something quick & easy at lunchtime instead?
I bet it’s because they just eat tit for dinner not proper meals. Ronnie probably just has a pouch or one of those baby tray meals - no shade, I used to keep a couple to give them to my kids incase of emergency getting home late or if the day went south whatever reason. So if she does this for dinner she’s got to make extra, plate up 3 plates just a waste so a quick lunch she can get away with it. I’ve only seen her really post nachos, casserole or soups for her dinner

Reactions: 1
No,but he's the kindest baby ever 🤪
It’s just the most idiotic remark ever 🤨 kindest baby 🙄 what as opposed to those evil psycho babies most people have 🤷‍♀️ You make that remark when a small child can show empathy and do actual kind things you utter bimbo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I popped back to look at the lanterns highlight and yes she was so different!
I got a bit carried away and watched her honeymoon highlights too (I've no excuse as to why!)...Soph commented about how the staff evened out the paths each evening using a RONNIE RAKE!!! 🤭 I hope they had forgotten about that by the time it came to naming Ronnie! 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is tit. Laughing when he is pulling the draws. How about don’t laugh and say “no!” And take him away. Won’t be so funny if it falls on him will it! Also juice ina bottle is my pet hate!! Arggggg. Very petty all of the above but I’ve had a tit day and it’s the little things that get my goat
Wonder what his Health Visitor and dentist says about the bottles of juice🙄

Reactions: 5
She prob had Toddlers & Tiaras on repeat play (sorry dont like the C word but agree with what you say)

I saw that, was tempted to comment but couldnt deal with abuse to follow so left quick sharp for my own mental health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.