Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is tit. Laughing when he is pulling the draws. How about don’t laugh and say “no!” And take him away. Won’t be so funny if it falls on him will it! Also juice ina bottle is my pet hate!! Arggggg. Very petty all of the above but I’ve had a tit day and it’s the little things that get my goat

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think it speaks volumes that Zoflora are now advertising on tv but chose not to include her in their advert 😉 she’s done wonders for that company but her irresponsible use of the product has fucked it for her haha
What about the ad for her favourite washing product for Ron's clothes? Been taken over by the Irish girl,can never remember her name...want to say Storm but that's not it -Vogue maybe!
I know it's an unusual name.i think she's married to a member of a boyband.Anyway she advertises the washing pods and empathises how to use the child safety fastening!! Watch and learn Soph.atb

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You havent stumbled across the rave thread accidentally have you?
Since when was this the rave thread? Confused! 🤔

Reactions: 1
Guys i did a bad thing 😞
I bought the seersucker bedding from matalan.
I’m lazy and the no need to iron really appealed to me 🤣🤣
Please don’t ban me from the group haha xx
I’ve bought a lot of her tit over time to be fair. There’s been occasions where an item she has gets absolutely roasted on here and I’m just like... 👀 :devilish: *adds to basket*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s bleeping me right off
You can tell she seeing give a bleeping tit about the blacklifesmatter movement’s
I wonder if she’s bothered to buy any nice children’s books that she can read to Ronnie? There’s loads of resources out there to educate and stop discrimination. No she’ll rather buy a load of plastic tat that’ll end up at the tip!
She has only shared anything because she felt she had to and to me that’s part of the problem
Ps I call bingo on the books

Reactions: 4
OK magazine is turning my stomach 🤮🤮🤮
Last time I read OK magazine I hadn’t heard of half the people in it. I’m convinced the whole magazine is basically advertising pages where extremely low level celebs pay to be featured by them

edit: Gleam have been heavily suspected of paying tabloids to feature stories on their clients before, so they do have form. Tanya Burr springs to mind

Reactions: 13
Guys i did a bad thing 😞
I bought the seersucker bedding from matalan.
I’m lazy and the no need to iron really appealed to me 🤣🤣
Please don’t ban me from the group haha xx
We can let it slide because you didn't call it mataland like big freda does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s made it seem like a game to him and basically encouraging him to carry on opening the draw, by laughing and not telling him right from wrong. He might only be young but better for him to learn now.
It’s ok to let them explore safely and show them how things work, take out and put back ect but should be anchored to the wall. Ikea provide the fittings for free to prevent injury.

Reactions: 2
That is definitely the way you do it. Meat cooked first to avoid cross contamination. This is little old Soph though, she’s still learning guuuuyzzzz.

Imagine being 30 years old and not even having the common sense to cook the meat first. Brilliant job Mad witch Freda
Hi! Im new I’ve seen it few times now, who’s freda? 😃

Reactions: 1
I’ve bought a lot of her tit over time to be fair. There’s been occasions where an item she has gets absolutely roasted on here and I’m just like... 👀 :devilish: *adds to basket*
Hahaha 😂😂
I never usually get sucked in but i’ve wanted it for a while and it’s always sold out online! My local Matalan reopened this week and when i went in there today they had it! Not that i iron my bedding anyway but at least this will look better than a crumpled mess 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is definitely the way you do it. Meat cooked first to avoid cross contamination. This is little old Soph though, she’s still learning guuuuyzzzz.

Imagine being 30 years old and not even having the common sense to cook the meat first. Brilliant job Mad witch Freda
Mad witch Freda 🤭 if you know you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ten minutes after posting that pic of him eating, she posts a pic saying “so many of you have been asking what Ronnie was using to eat with” which would have taken a few minutes to put together, you’re telling us you had that many questions in like 5 mins? It was obviously already set up ready to go but why not just say “I thought people would probably want to know where these were from” rather than acting like she’s being so kind giving in to the huge demand for info?
But what baffles me is that he's not even using anything to eat is he? Just his hands? So why would people be asking her that?,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm a secret watered down fabric conditioner sprayer. Well not so secret now :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Not only does she use us for her content, she's blatantly copying SS with her Alison Hammond post.

She doesn't have one bone in her body that's original. I wish she'd get her own life and stop taking parts from other people. Tackiest woman ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s bleeping me right off
You can tell she seeing give a bleeping tit about the blacklifesmatter movement’s
I wonder if she’s bothered to buy any nice children’s books that she can read to Ronnie? There’s loads of resources out there to educate and stop discrimination. No she’ll rather buy a load of plastic tat that’ll end up at the tip!
She has only shared anything because she felt she had to and to me that’s part of the problem
Ps I call bingo on the books
She probably will because SS posted this morning she had got the boys books xx

Hi! Im new I’ve seen it few times now, who’s freda? 😃
Her overbearing Mother. Whatever that woman says is Gospel. She is quiet vile, as is Hinch’s sister Sam. They both used to be horrendous to anyone on the Hinch Facebook group who dared question any of Soph’s methods.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.