Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new here..so this has probably been mentioned..

Doesn't she have some kind of blood problem that she has to have injections? If so, then shouldn't she have been at home shielding?

Reactions: 21
I’ve not been on here in a while so just caught up with the last thread. Whoever mentioned watching an old highlight has got it spot on.

Watch her old lantern and bin highlight right at the old end of her highlights. She is a different person, she talks differently, just like a regular girl from Essex. None of the breathy little girl voice, passive aggressiveness or anything like that. The whole feel of it is different.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve not been on here in a while so just caught up with the last thread. Whoever mentioned watching an old highlight has got it spot on.

Watch her old lantern and bin highlight right at the old end of her highlights. She is a different person, she talks differently, just like a regular girl from Essex. None of the breathy little girl voice, passive aggressiveness or anything like that. The whole feel of it is different.
She needs to revisit these old highlights herself and take note!
such a difference and so much more enjoyable!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

I used to actually like her when she started. It’s when she sold her soul and had to always lie I couldn’t tolerate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Bet the Hinchers will be wetting their knickers at the new Zoflora advert being broadcast.
Saw it this morning, never ever seen them advertise on tv before. 🙄

IMG_20200603_110103.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We ain’t seen her gardening forages thought she was guna do that more.everything for her is throw away nothing sticks

Reactions: 7

Doesn't she have some kind of blood problem that she has to have injections? If so, then shouldn't she have been at home shielding?
She’s like my Inlaws.

they’re immune to it all and it’s all everyone else’s fault. Everyone else should stay indoors and they go out. They go out visiting each household (5 in total- and then those also visit their inlaws) - one has a week old baby.

Hinch probably thinks if she visits her family only then it's contained
But it’s not just hinch visiting her parents. Her sister could be coming who could also be having visits to inlaws who in turn could visit their family etc
And that’s why we the government put an total ban on visiting households and put certain people to shield. If you allow one rule of visiting certain people it snowballs

Reactions: 27
I used to actually like her when she started. It’s when she sold her soul and had to always lie I couldn’t tolerate it.
Agreed. I used to watch her when she had under 40k followers. She was more relatable and less, cocky?
when she got the legions of her army copying some of her bad advice that was when I found here.

Reactions: 22
The reason she has changed so much is she has been managed to within an inch of her life and is completely up herself. Nobody will ever tell her the truth about her behaviour. It’s like the emperors new clothes or cloths lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t understand why she cooks Ronnie a meal of slop for his lunch, why not cook a meal for all of them to have in the evening? Why don’t they just have something quick & easy at lunchtime instead?

• Wow
Reactions: 43

She sounds common, nowadays she’s obviously trying to make herself sound better but it’s actually made her sound worse🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Sazz1006 I couldn't reply or quote your request as the previous thread closed but I couldn't let this opportunity pass. Now, let's take a look at how David Vest may look if Hinchy went at him with her hair extension skills.

20200603_121555.jpg

Terrifying! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I don’t understand why she cooks Ronnie a meal of slop for his lunch, why not cook a meal for all of them to have in the evening? Why don’t they just have something quick & easy at lunchtime instead?
Exactly this. I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually does this. Everything else is set up for the new book of weaning .

Reactions: 11

Totally random aswell but if she does have this condition there's never been a sharps box to been seen? In our house we've managed to build a small collection of them because of lockdown.

Reactions: 9
GUYZZZZ my first thread title!! Thank you soo much, this has made my day 😊😍

Champagne! Champagne for everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
@Sazz1006 I couldn't reply or quote your request as the previous thread closed but I couldn't let this opportunity pass. Now, let's take a look at how David Vest may look if Hinchy went at him with her hair extension skills.

View attachment 144464

Terrifying! 🤣
Haha you're killing me! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But I'd actually say it as a VEST improvement! He almost looks like he's morphing into Joe Wicks! :oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She was miles better before joining Gleam. They suck the life out of everyone they take on. They’re like a sweatshop for influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.