Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

life is great

Chatty Member
Oh look guyzzzz so many have asked me about what Ronnie is using today eating his dinner yet I sent her a message yesterday asking her if she could continue posting throughout the day and continue on a daily basis to get the message across that black lives matter and she fucking blocked me! She actually read the message yesterday but blocked me this morning! I'm fuming😠😠 that just proves to me that what she posted yesterday was just for the gram and she just wants to get back to her money scamming ways! Absolute bitch

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 87

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She needs to stop with the Disney music as well. The only thing Disney about her is that she has the same eyebrows as Maleficent

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

TomTitLane

VIP Member
@Sazz1006 I couldn't reply or quote your request as the previous thread closed but I couldn't let this opportunity pass. Now, let's take a look at how David Vest may look if Hinchy went at him with her hair extension skills.

20200603_121555.jpg

Terrifying! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Lauren12

I’m a new member here so this is my first time commenting but I feel this is the only place I’ll be able to voice my opinion without being jumped on by a mob of people saying I’m jealous or a troll. I’ve been following Mrs Hinch since she had less than 50k followers and I really looked forward to her stories every day. She’d just stumble across random things that genuinely needed cleaning in her house and she’d make it so enjoyable with her personality. None of it was thought through or planned before she filmed it. It was organic and that’s what made her so relatable and gained her the following that she has today. I feel bit by bit for a long time now, she’s slowly been losing her relatability to the point I don’t enjoy watching her stories now AT ALL. Ya can tell each story has been meticulously planned out to within an inch of its life, her content is so repetitive and doesn’t feel genuine like it used to before. Back in the day, it didn’t even feel like she realised she was making “content” - she was just a normal girl, cleaning her house and taking silly videos along the way. Now it’s all montages! There’s only so many times you can watch someone opening their blinds and clicking their fingers to their bed being made before you get bored! I’m not sure who’s idea it was to turn her stories into montages but in my opinion, it’s made them even more unbearable to watch. Like people have pointed out, even her voice/accent has changed! She’s gone from being refreshingly original to your average, every day influencer and it’s such a shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

MrsD33

VIP Member
She’s doing my head right in with her unrealistic life!

I’ve been clicking my finger at some bread, butter and ham for over an hour now and fuck alls happened 😩

Im fucking starving!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Tjg

This woman is vile and never changes, i used to work in the same place as her and Jamie , oh the many things she lied about and still does to this day ! Why she has so many followers I will never know

• Wow
Reactions: 54

CoolMom

VIP Member
Tattle: "Its not like she is an actual celebrity like Beyonce!"

Zoph: Shares Beyonce picture and quote.

Tattle: "Not seen VestBoy in a while! Wonder if he's in the loft?

Zoph: Shares pic of Vest in show and Ronald Tuftsly having a nice cuddle.

Tattle: " I wish she would just press the deactivate account button and get on with her life off Instagram.....

Your move Zoph ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

CoolMom

VIP Member
GUYZZZZ my first thread title!! Thank you soo much, this has made my day 😊😍

Champagne! Champagne for everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Fucking hell! Just cook a big bolognese for you all! Who can be arsed cooking in such small portions!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

WeepingWillow

Is there a way to mute certain words and stuff?

The baby comparisons and baby chat are doing my head in.

Genuinely I don’t care that your first third or nineteenth child walked, talked or bloomin done the bolero before Ronnie! These threads are turning into a baby chat room!!

I’m here for the Hinch chat and gossip, for the tea! Not for baby proofing or baby feeding ideas!

It’s getting chronic!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

InstaFamous

Imagine your existence being so empty and contrived, you have a wee cry over your nearly 1 year old trying some mangetout.
B913F2AC-FB40-4CA4-BF1D-F72EE72C5494.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ve not been on here in a while so just caught up with the last thread. Whoever mentioned watching an old highlight has got it spot on.

Watch her old lantern and bin highlight right at the old end of her highlights. She is a different person, she talks differently, just like a regular girl from Essex. None of the breathy little girl voice, passive aggressiveness or anything like that. The whole feel of it is different.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

tippingpoint

VIP Member
You know what’s so bad? Go on that fat wee dickhead dogs. Profile. She’s tagged herself in it. Where is the tag? ON THE FUCKING CAKE. This is her weirdest saga yet. Why not say thank you? Why not declare it as a gift? Why delete the comment thread? Why unfollow the company? WHY TAG YOURSELF DIRECTLY ON THE FUCKING CAKE. If you didn’t want it you should have thrown it in the bin. You didn’t. You actually used it as a fucking prop for your shite photo for your dogs birthday and didn’t even bother your arse to say thank you. You’re a fucking weirdo and you’re not a nice person no matter what your arse lickers think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Am I the only person that cooks meat first, then adds veggies? I thought that was the norm?
That is definitely the way you do it. Meat cooked first to avoid cross contamination. This is little old Soph though, she’s still learning guuuuyzzzz.

Imagine being 30 years old and not even having the common sense to cook the meat first. Brilliant job Mad bitch Freda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

AryaStark1

Oh and as a Post Script. For all new members asking for all the latest gossip and a quick low down. You start at thread #1 like we all did and keep on reading. You don't become a tattle bastard by skim reading. See you in four weeks X ATV

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Debsy37

VIP Member
The reason she has changed so much is she has been managed to within an inch of her life and is completely up herself. Nobody will ever tell her the truth about her behaviour. It’s like the emperors new clothes or cloths lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44