Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope so, drawer catches are the last of her worries if that chest isn’t attached to the wall. I saw a video of twin toddlers caught on babycam climbing into the lower drawers and the whole thing toppled on them pinning them under. Luckily they were ok but it was horrifying.
She’s made it seem like a game to him and basically encouraging him to carry on opening the draw, by laughing and not telling him right from wrong. He might only be young but better for him to learn now.

Reactions: 13
She’s made it seem like a game to him and basically encouraging him to carry on opening the draw, by laughing and not telling him right from wrong. He might only be young but better for him to learn now.
This!! He's still a baby BUT he needs to know that's dangerous and her laughing doesn't teach him that 'mummaz thinks it's funny so I'll keep doing it' 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Can anybody figure out what’s on that plate behind Ronnie’s head? Looks like boiled eggs among other things to me? I wonder if that’s our Zoph’s dinner..
No idea but the floors full of dog biscuits. Clean queen my arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm the box where you write replies to threads at the end there's three dots and a little arrow thing pointing down, tap that and a list appears, at the bottom of it tap on giphy and then a search box pops up and you can type in the kind you want to look for.
Thank you!!
Wooooo my first Gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Francesca Allen from love island has tagged her in her stories to help her with cleaning something. I felt like messaging her and saying sorry but she doesn’t actually clean anything that’s dirty. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
GUYZZZZ my first thread title!! Thank you soo much, this has made my day 😊😍

Champagne! Champagne for everyone!

Mate I did not realise she was in mean girls! I watched her in sisters and didn’t even realise it was the same person!!! Mind blown

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She hasn’t declared how much she loves the kid today and how she’s never known a love like it.

You ok hon?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She hasn’t declared how much she loves the kid today and how she’s never known a love like it.

You ok hon?
She did this morning 😴😴😴
But no love quite like it! That love has run out for the week she gave it to Henry on his birthday

• Haha

You ok hon?
We got a picture of them both lying on the bed with the caption ‘we love you so much Ronnie’

I might do a story of my son that says ‘you’re driving us mental today, roll on 7pm’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We got a picture of them both lying on the bed with the caption ‘we love you so much Ronnie’

I might do a story of my son that says ‘you’re driving us mental today, roll on 7pm’
I feel your pain!!! Mine would be “you’re lucky you’ve not been put out with the bins you little bastards”
I’ve held off this long for a wine. Now poured one! The stress is real! (Obviously I love them so much but Jesus let me have a dump in peace)

my husband is due to come home this weekend he’s been away 6 and a half months
The house is a state. I’ve gained 30 stone. The kids are feral.
He’s gonna wonder what happened 🤷🏻‍♀️Maybe I should write a list and do some Tiktok videos.... that’s how you clean a home yeah?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I just dont get why she thinks ANYONE APART FROM HER AND VESTBOY are gonna be that interested. Nobody cares about other peoples kids. Its so boring! Thats what whats app groups are for.....i send pics of my baby to a whatsapp group for grandparents, cousins etc. Its soooo boring. She thinks dhe the only ever mum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi tattle bastards!

Seems like Ronnie does have a big bump on his head( check recent drawers opening and closing drawers story)
Poor boy! Hope she got him checked out.

ATV 👕

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Okay I’ve had enough, I’ve unfollowed so bored of seeing baby posts and baby related stuff, so you guys can keep me updated
if I wanted that tit I’d get onFacebook!
She.so.boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.