Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mum of 2 i have never seen a clip on a childs seat this big! Not thats its a problem i am just surprised
C1E6BCAB-6189-495B-A58E-9D8A41797836.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t deal - the Disney music and slowed down video - crying over Your kid eating mange fuckin tout ??
😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does the cucumber give me such anxiety 😆 it’s cut so thick let alone the shape. Maybe I’m an over anxious first time mum but I still cut thin and halved every day I see her meals and think who the hell has time for all that I struggle to get five minutes to make us sandwiches for lunch 😂

Reactions: 5
Hope this helps 😉
[/QUOTE]

Oh that's interesting! I haven't contacted ASA myself about gifted tit but have seen other users on here say they have and they aren't generally interested in gifted items. Although I have contacted them about dodgy labelling of ads (using a white font and placing it on a pale area of a photo etc) and they weren't very interested in that either 🙄 it's like she's made of bleeping teflon.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t read these threads since it was Proberly at #28 and I had a different tattle account so I’m defiantly not catching up 😂😂 but anyhow I wish she’d go back to cleaning I didn’t really mind her when she cleaned and gave tips now I just don’t see the point in her page? She’s as bad as Stacey using the kids to bring in followers .. it’s boring I don’t want to watch people’s kids growing up on Instagram 😩🥴

Why does the cucumber give me such anxiety 😆 it’s cut so thick let alone the shape. Maybe I’m an over anxious first time mum but I still cut thin and halved every day I see her meals and think who the hell has time for all that I struggle to get five minutes to make us sandwiches for lunch 😂
She would literally rather be doing anything else than sitting down and interacting properly with her son it seems. Surely she’d much rather throw some dairylea on bread then spend time with him than doing all these ridiculous lunch meals

Reactions: 13
As far as I know she's only obliged to tag if she's paid to. It's a crappy thing to do to show something she's been gifted and not tag where it came from, but in terms of ASA regulations, I'm sure they aren't interested in gifted items. In her head, if she can receive thousands for one advert, why would she let someone have that advertising for free just because they sent her something?
They are meant to state something was gifted or and ad if they received it for free or even only partly paid for it regardless if the company asks them to or pays them to promote it. They also have to state it’s an ad if they have paid for the item but worked with the company in the past. It means they have some sort of business relationship if they have ever promoted for them before so anything they post from that company is future is classed as an ad. I learnt a lot about the new advertising laws on the Lydia Millen thread. She’s actually been fined and had legal action against her for not following advertising rules. I think it only takes 3 complaints to the ASA for them to look into a person. I think they get a warning first but if they are caught again they can be fined. (Don’t quote me on the details though). It’s a lot more strict than people think and it’s shocking how many influencers don’t declare ads, Lydia Bright assumes she doesn’t have to declare gifted items too. I’m guessing Hinch bought the cake with her own money. When they didn’t give it for free or offer a discount after realising who she was, she probably got annoyed and decided she won’t tag them. If she received it for free though, it’s definitely against the rules/law to not state that. The ASA name and shame people who brake these rules. They have named people on their website like Louise Thompson, Marnie Simpson, Millie Macintosh etc. It won’t be long before Sophie is on there.

Reactions: 10
That pic with Henry saying how he’s the only one to understand her - they were on the sofa again. Her and Jamie I reckon are definitely having a wobble

was It gifted ? Even if it was bought it’s still rude isn’t it especially when she’s straight ignoring asking if they enjoyed it. I also looked and she was following the company before and now has unfollowed them. Fuckin shocking. It’s all well and good saying #bekind isn’t it to her son and others .... audacity
I'm just double checking it was gifted, but yes you're right, she talks about helping but....

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Are All these kids will go into restaurants when they are older, I would like my salad and fruit cut into animal shapes. I think all this faffing about is pointless.
And me, my daughter just wants to it eat all she’s only 3 days younger than RonRonBlessHim and don’t give a toss about what shape they’re in xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t find it, I wanted to put well you know to use her again, such a bloody shame xx
It’s on the post of Henry’s and also on her own wall grid post with the birthday cake. The woman has asked and tagged her several times. It’s disgusting and rude.

Reactions: 3
It’s on the post of Henry’s and also on her own wall grid post with the birthday cake. The woman has asked and tagged her several times. It’s disgusting and rude.
Bonbonpooch and partypooch X I'm talking to him bon now X they've even contacted her agency and been ignored 😧

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
OMG she has just said it was gifted and how sad she is. Can’t believe it. How can people not see that it’s mean.

• Sad
  • Angry
My son has just turned 2 and he would eat that amount for his evening meal! 🙈 I know every family is different but surely most people have a light lunch and that sort of thing would be your family evening meal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.