Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron eats better than I do! Salmon for lunch....someones doing well 👀👀👀 and crying because he ate mango trout.... ARE YOU ACTUALLY OK HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My daughter has just announced her pregnancy on social media and one of her friends said “hope it’s a girl so she can be a mini hincher” I had to refrain myself from commenting back to her 😤😤

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Infact scrap that & watch the whole thing. Absolutely horrendous 😂
FFs it’s not as if bloody Beyoncé like it!! It’s Sophie from essex love!!

Pls have a look at ‘shannon_hinchcrafts’
On saved stories go to mrs hinch, 4th video in... probably one of the worst I’ve seen.
thank me later for the laughs though!
My God I had to stop when she started to cry!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ronnie’s lunch - just trying to help you with the book zoph. Some things to consider:

1. Why did you decide to give him salmon today?
2. What’s the nutritional value of the meal you gave him today - eg what’s the benefit of each component?
3. Why did you decide to give him cucumber and mange tout? Are one of these safety foods for him? Did you consciously decided to only give green side foods?
4. Why did you cut it into star shapes? When you gave Ronnie the star cucumbers did you use it as an opportunity to tell him the word star? Did you then sing twinkle twinkle little star?
5. What did Ronnie have to drink with that meal? Where’s his cup? What does he prefer? Weighted straw cup? 360 cup?
6.How is the self feeding going or are you pre loading spoons?

just a few things that might help you meaningfully engage your followers with your sons food. More than just bleating that mange tout makes you cry.
ATV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she only has if it’s gifted maybe. Not sure how it all works if am honest. But wether it’s gifted or bought surely someone with her following and always banging on about helping small businesses would even give recognition to the woman. She’s commented and tagged her more than once and hinch hasn’t even bothered to respond. It’s rude as duck.
Yeah I agree it’s really rude,even SS will tag the companies she uses off her own back they don’t have to gift her items. I’m not saying Hinch is required to tag them but she made a whole big deal about Henry birthday and showed the cakes she got him wouldn’t have hurt her to mention them,she could have used teeny tiny writing like she usually does 😂 fair enough she never thought at the time but the people basically asked for recognition and she’s ignored them. I got the impression she went and bought the cake I don’t think they sent her it,either way a wee mention would’ve been nice!

Reactions: 3
I don't get why she types "lunch is ready Ron" as if he is reading her bleeping insta story.

It oddly annoys me more than it probably should.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh that's interesting! I haven't contacted ASA myself about gifted tit but have seen other users on here say they have and they aren't generally interested in gifted items. Although I have contacted them about dodgy labelling of ads (using a white font and placing it on a pale area of a photo etc) and they weren't very interested in that either 🙄 it's like she's made of bleeping teflon.
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree it’s really rude,even SS will tag the companies she uses off her own back they don’t have to gift her items. I’m not saying Hinch is required to tag them but she made a whole big deal about Henry birthday and showed the cakes she got him wouldn’t have hurt her to mention them,she could have used teeny tiny writing like she usually does 😂 fair enough she never thought at the time but the people basically asked for recognition and she’s ignored them. I got the impression she went and bought the cake I don’t think they sent her it,either way a wee mention would’ve been nice!
no they gifted i to her xxx I’m talking to the person. So selfish ! Fancy someone giving you an item and completely not even acknowledging it was a gift and then completely ignoring them asking and messaging you. It’s awful x

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Ronnie’s lunch - just trying to help you with the book zoph. Some things to consider:

1. Why did you decide to give him salmon today?
2. What’s the nutritional value of the meal you gave him today - eg what’s the benefit of each component?
3. Why did you decide to give him cucumber and mange tout? Are one of these safety foods for him? Did you consciously decided to only give green side foods?
4. Why did you cut it into star shapes? When you gave Ronnie the star cucumbers did you use it as an opportunity to tell him the word star? Did you then sing twinkle twinkle little star?
5. What did Ronnie have to drink with that meal? Where’s his cup? What does he prefer? Weighted straw cup? 360 cup?
6.How is the self feeding going or are you pre loading spoons?

just a few things that might help you meaningfully engage your followers with your sons food. More than just bleating that mange tout makes you cry.
ATV.
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

It was gifted by 2 companies and they asked for a tag and even asked her agent!

Honestly this woman is so bleeping TRANSPARENT. Clearly gleam came up with the idea of a baby weaning book a few months ago, hence the daily boring as duck cooking episodes and food chart, weaning scrapbook etc. Of course the brain dead hinchers will be chomping at the bit with excitement for her next ‘surprise’ book announcement. Must really pain her to have to make an effort with Ronnie in this way but anything for the dollar eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was gifted by 2 companies and they asked for a tag and even asked her agent!
I know !!! She was following them and then unfollowed after she got the cake. What the actual duck ??? Now she’s suddenly putting suggestions for small businesses to help. I can’t believe it ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My daughter has just announced her pregnancy on social media and one of her friends said “hope it’s a girl so she can be a mini hincher” I had to refrain myself from commenting back to her 😤😤
Why can't a boy be a mini hincher? Are boys hands broken or prevented from cleaning in any way?

Honestly this woman is so bleeping TRANSPARENT. Clearly gleam came up with the idea of a baby weaning book a few months ago, hence the daily boring as duck cooking episodes and food chart, weaning scrapbook etc. Of course the brain dead hinchers will be chomping at the bit with excitement for her next ‘surprise’ book announcement. Must really pain her to have to make an effort with Ronnie in this way but anything for the dollar eh?
How much money do people even make from books as she is so adamant on releasing one book after another?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Btw you lot, thank you all so much for picking up on my post and trying to help out the wronged parties 👍 you're stars!!!

I just wish we could help more and get some sort of justice for them, I'm feeling very unuseful and am sick of ALL the injustices going on everywhere and I wish I could do more 😔.

But honestly guyzzzz, I hope that helps, if that makes sense? See I'm learning 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
no they gifted i to her xxx I’m talking to the person. So selfish ! Fancy someone giving you an item and completely not even acknowledging it was a gift and then completely ignoring them asking and messaging you. It’s awful x
Like Easter bunnygate all over again

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.