Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s desperate to post her tit haul but knows she should be using her platform for better. Soph, repeatedly saying “Instagram feels different at the moment” isn’t gonna cut it. Either use your platform to share petitions and links to useful info or ignore what’s happening.
The only Instagram that feels different is hers.she can't decide who she is at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry if they have already been posted.. Her 🐑 need to start opening there eyes a bit more
My favourite was “if they really got to know her they’d see she’s a lovely person”

Know her personally do you? Good mates? Or do you see the same tit she puts on Instagram that we do, and we do not think she’s a lovely person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Genuine question.. if this is what she makes for his lunch then what the hell does she make for his tea?? Should we all be cutting our cucumber into stars....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine your existence being so empty and contrived, you have a wee cry over your nearly 1 year old trying some mangetout.
B913F2AC-FB40-4CA4-BF1D-F72EE72C5494.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
As far as I know she's only obliged to tag if she's paid to. It's a crappy thing to do to show something she's been gifted and not tag where it came from, but in terms of ASA regulations, I'm sure they aren't interested in gifted items. In her head, if she can receive thousands for one advert, why would she let someone have that advertising for free just because they sent her something?
Hope this helps 😉
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So she’s going shopping today for the first time in apparently 11 weeks.
I do hope she’s going alone and not going to take the risk and take Ronnie with her. It’s 1 person per household and we already know she can’t do anything with Ronnie alone so I’m guessing bug boy will tag along. She needs to be going on her own.
I take my baby with me.....

Reactions: 3
I’m convinced it’s leading up to a big collaboration. Little things are being drip fed to their followers- the hearts, the crafts, organising, cleaning. Nothing feels natural with those 2 anymore, such a shame. I hate all the subliminal sales tactics , wish they more straight up about what they are up to.
Hmmm you see I did think this but then neither of them give each other recognition for their ‘crafts’ or ‘diy’ it’s just straight up copying. Plus it was only Rex birthday that we seen a glance into them communicating other then that no mention of each other. It’s all very odd.

Reactions: 1
Ronnie eating Mangeout made her cry FFS 🙄
That fork she was hawking to the sheep yesterday nice and prominent in the photo of her son.

I find it so sad she can’t even take a picture of her kid without placing a product in it ☹

Reactions: 16
Ahhh sheeeet guyzzzz every time I think I’ve almost caught up you lot are 4 pages ahead again! I can’t keep up!! 🤣
So I was thinking about the “weaning scrapbook” she keeps waving about. What’s the betting she’s already had a gazillion of her lemmings DMing her saying “OMG Zoph you should really bring out a book of lists for weaning babies - I’d buy 100 copies if you did!” 🤢
It’s 100% coming guyzzz so buckle up and hold onto your gussets - and maybe bring a bucket because it’s going to be a vom-fest when it happens! 🤮
PS Please slow the duck down so I can join in. Major FOMO here! 🤣 ATFV 😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How many of those plates does she own now?
my kids had a teletubbies plastic one from Wilkinson’s which most probably I still have in a cupboard somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhh sheeeet guyzzzz every time I think I’ve almost caught up you lot are 4 pages ahead again! I can’t keep up!! 🤣
So I was thinking about the “weaning scrapbook” she keeps waving about. What’s the betting she’s already had a gazillion of her lemmings DMing her saying “OMG Zoph you should really bring out a book of lists for weaning babies - I’d buy 100 copies if you did!” 🤢
It’s 100% coming guyzzz so buckle up and hold onto your gussets - and maybe bring a bucket because it’s going to be a vom-fest when it happens! 🤮
PS Please slow the duck down so I can join in. Major FOMO here! 🤣 ATFV 😘
if the rumours are true about this boring weaning book, surely it will be copy right??? As all the recipes she cooks are not hers and are all copied??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.