Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many of those plates does she own now?
my kids had a teletubbies plastic one from Wilkinson’s which most probably I still have in a cupboard somewhere!
I was just going to say that!
I fancied steak tonight but I can't find my bloody cow shaped plate

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was just going to say that!
I fancied steak tonight but I can't find my bloody cow shaped plate
Are All these kids will go into restaurants when they are older, I would like my salad and fruit cut into animal shapes. I think all this faffing about is pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
D2BBCE93-AEAF-41DE-8BA3-F9EFF6C3E2C0.jpeg

So after posting about the teletubbies plate, I had to go and have a look and sure enough, 20 years later I found these at the top of my cupboard 😂
I never thought I was a hoarder, but I clearly am 😂😂
D2BBCE93-AEAF-41DE-8BA3-F9EFF6C3E2C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She could take henry out for a walk on her own
You’re right she could. But I’m still not going to slag someone off because they want to go shopping when at the moment going shopping is the highlight of my week
Was that salmon already cooked and she put it in the oven for another 30 minutes?
Looks like hot smoked salmon? I wouldn’t have thought smoked salmon was very baby friendly, it’s quite salty 🤷‍♀️ But I don’t have children so could be completely wrong

Reactions: 1
I’ve just been reading through old post as it’s been a while since I was last came on for a read. I came a cross this
She’ll never post honest reviews....why would she when she’s getting paid. I follow a few people who give great honest reviews one of them is mrs ds cleaning reviews, also Lynsey Queen of clean...both are so much better than hinch an both so honest and know what they are talking about. Pixie dust is fab too...

Reactions: 4
That pic with Henry saying how he’s the only one to understand her - they were on the sofa again. Her and Jamie I reckon are definitely having a wobble

Henry's birthday cake was gifted and featured in her stories, but she's not mentioned them at all even after the company pointed it out in the comments!!! 😤
was It gifted ? Even if it was bought it’s still rude isn’t it especially when she’s straight ignoring asking if they enjoyed it. I also looked and she was following the company before and now has unfollowed them. Fuckin shocking. It’s all well and good saying #bekind isn’t it to her son and others .... audacity

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait to see the haul she unveils when she gets home. Not. I’d rather tit in my hands and clap

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That pic with Henry saying how he’s the only one to understand her - they were on the sofa again. Her and Jamie I reckon are definitely having a wobble
That’s probably true- I’m guessing Jamie & Henry will have had to swap bedrooms for now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.