Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been on here in a while so just caught up with the last thread. Whoever mentioned watching an old highlight has got it spot on.

Watch her old lantern and bin highlight right at the old end of her highlights. She is a different person, she talks differently, just like a regular girl from Essex. None of the breathy little girl voice, passive aggressiveness or anything like that. The whole feel of it is different.
I actually liked her then, she’s like a different person now and it’s a shame

Reactions: 4
‘Just going to make Ronnie some lunccchhh’
Wonder if she ever does anything without her phone in her hand or in her child’s face.
Bell

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am just bleeping done with her today. What was all that tit with her dog understanding her? That dog looks to me as if he wants to top itself! And that video with her screeching at that poor kid. Rather than going on another hinch haul Sophie I would suggest you make an appointment with your HV.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guuuuyzzzz just going for a tit now. That raw onion has gone right through me. Hope that helps if it makes sense?

No one cares about the minute little details of your life! So what, you’re making the kid lunch! Just like every other Mum in Britain now! If you’re gonna insist of hanging around at least do something interesting you dull as dishwater pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg that is not flattering of Ronnie! She thinks we troll his appearance she wants to take a look at this! 😂
I know I thought that too! Rex looks like he’s been playing with Staceys blusher 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s doing my head right in with her unrealistic life!

I’ve been clicking my finger at some bread, butter and ham for over an hour now and duck alls happened 😩

Im bleeping starving!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I know I thought that too! Rex looks like he’s been playing with Staceys blusher 😂😂
They always manage to make poor Ronnieblessim look really gormless 😂 who has the time or inclination to draw pictures of strangers kids?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why. Does. She. Talk. Like. This?!
I'm convinced she is a loose cannon and has to watch what she says all the time, which is why she can't prepare her own statements, for things like, caroline flack, explaining #ads using zoe suggs statement and now George Floyd.

Reactions: 5
Apologies if this was posted already
But I’m crying at these illustrations of her!

eyebrows on fleeeek
2D8495DA-D89D-4C52-A8B7-74A1D8C8ADD2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Instagram feels very different at thr moment so I'm just gonna keep pressing on with my rubbish posts and try and sell you all some stuff along the way.

Reactions: 12
I think she only has if it’s gifted maybe. Not sure how it all works if am honest. But wether it’s gifted or bought surely someone with her following and always banging on about helping small businesses would even give recognition to the woman. She’s commented and tagged her more than once and hinch hasn’t even bothered to respond. It’s rude as duck.
As far as I know she's only obliged to tag if she's paid to. It's a crappy thing to do to show something she's been gifted and not tag where it came from, but in terms of ASA regulations, I'm sure they aren't interested in gifted items. In her head, if she can receive thousands for one advert, why would she let someone have that advertising for free just because they sent her something?

View attachment 145366What possesses people to do these 🤣
Is the snake Soph or Stace?

Reactions: 2
I need to get off Instagram looking through her tagged pics and stuff.
Just came across aload of Hinchers doing the “don’t rush” challenge with their kermits and I’m scarred for life
Link if anyone wants a giggle. Unsure if it’s aloud but copying their queen after her Gretel to Sophie mirror swipe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.