Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I need to ask this... who is copying who? Stacey or Sophie. Honestly I watch both insta stories and it’s identical like shamefully identical down to the daily check list ticks, clicks and daily what my kids eating step by step guide and diy of junk. I have my suspicions it’s Stacey however Sophie’s stories never used to feature so much cooking and crafts it was just hauls and cleaning. I don’t know but I need answers 🤯
Sophie? You mean..Hinch,Zo,Zoph.zophlora.grinch,hunch... they are in cohoots but SS is a better actress! Hope that helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going shops for the first time in 11 weeks..

So how did the local shop never have any handwash thus meaning she "had to order" some from pound shop. Hmm. Unless Vestlife has been little errand boy
And she was apparently doing shopping for neighbours too?

Reactions: 12
Okay I need to ask this... who is copying who? Stacey or Sophie. Honestly I watch both insta stories and it’s identical like shamefully identical down to the daily check list ticks, clicks and daily what my kids eating step by step guide and diy of junk. I have my suspicions it’s Stacey however Sophie’s stories never used to feature so much cooking and crafts it was just hauls and cleaning. I don’t know but I need answers 🤯
I’m convinced it’s leading up to a big collaboration. Little things are being drip fed to their followers- the hearts, the crafts, organising, cleaning. Nothing feels natural with those 2 anymore, such a shame. I hate all the subliminal sales tactics , wish they more straight up about what they are up to.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The "mumma" thing isn't new. If you look on her Henry highlight she used to say it to him too.

Reactions: 1
She is bleeping with us! I posted about him having a throw back moment and here it is.
one of the top comments is the poor people who did the dog cake who she didn’t even acknowledge. I know she doesn’t have to but I find it extremely rude. She’s clearly seen her comments and just ignored them ! I find it just such bad manners that she never tagged or thanked the company and more so that the lady has written on her own stories this week and on the posts about the cake!

also on them splitting I think that they have been having arguments a lot - the vase breaking , the sleeping on sofa and waking at two , the bust lip possibly. I don’t think it’s all as rosy as you see at all.

• Wow
I’m totally behind on her stories and the thread. Just seen the end of her stories about Ronnie’s lunch yesterday. How does he not end up orange?! When my son had bolognese as a baby, it was literally everywhere, all over his face, in his hair! Does she literally wipe his face after every mouthful?! Or was my son just an extra messy little bugger? 😂

Reactions: 2
one of the top comments is the poor people who did the dog cake who she didn’t even acknowledge. I know she doesn’t have to but I find it extremely rude. She’s clearly seen her comments and just ignored them ! I find it just such bad manners that she never tagged or thanked the company and more so that the lady has written on her own stories this week and on the posts about the cake!

also on them splitting I think that they have been having arguments a lot - the vase breaking , the sleeping on sofa and waking at two , the bust lip possibly. I don’t think it’s all as rosy as you see at all.
I thought they had to tag it if they show it though?

Reactions: 1
So Soph is off to the shops today.... is that why she had a shower, washed her hair and stuck on some new nails.
No Gretel filter outside in the big bad world. Maybe a quick visit to some back street shop to get the botox topped up and the fillers done.
Cant wait to see what she brings back, well actually I can. My bets on some new baskets, fake flowers for glueing onto random stuff and maybe some colouring in books for Trace who is getting board up the loft.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Soph is off to the shops today.... is that why she had a shower, washed her hair and stuck on some new nails.
No Gretel filter outside in the big bad world. Maybe a quick visit to some back street shop to get the botox topped up and the fillers done.
Cant wait to see what she brings back, well actually I can. My bets on some new baskets, fake flowers for glueing onto random stuff and maybe some colouring in books for Trace who is getting board up the loft.
My bet is a sippy cup for Ronald, some more cheap tit cleaning stuff, baby food & craft supplies so she can make more rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought they had to tag it if they show it though?
I think she only has if it’s gifted maybe. Not sure how it all works if am honest. But wether it’s gifted or bought surely someone with her following and always banging on about helping small businesses would even give recognition to the woman. She’s commented and tagged her more than once and hinch hasn’t even bothered to respond. It’s rude as duck.

• Sad
She’s desperate to post her tit haul but knows she should be using her platform for better. Soph, repeatedly saying “Instagram feels different at the moment” isn’t gonna cut it. Either use your platform to share petitions and links to useful info or ignore what’s happening.

Reactions: 18
I think she only has if it’s gifted maybe. Not sure how it all works if am honest. But wether it’s gifted or bought surely someone with her following and always banging on about helping small businesses would even give recognition to the woman. She’s commented and tagged her more than once and hinch hasn’t even bothered to respond. It’s rude as duck.
It really is, the mean cow, feel for the company, maybe we should all pop on to their comment on her post and tell them they did good work? Might force her to mention them 🤷 either way the company feels better X in fact I'm going to do it now X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.