Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh just seen SS is also doing the big different letters on the Good Morning post too.
Who did it first?
Why does it matter?
Why does it irritate me so much?
Where is my Hermes delivery that says it's been delivered??

I need a coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’ll turn all the walls mouldy where she doesn’t open windows and end up in the bin. She’ll never mention it though and all her sheep will be wondering why their kids bedroom walls are growing moss 😂
Hey, moss is in these days, height of trendy decor if you scrape it off the wall and stick it in a bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shouldn't joke about it but if we do see it again it'll likely be in the chared remains of their house.
Talking of fire risks,did she ever address the matter of the case on the job after the warning from the fire brigade?
Vase

Reactions: 1
Oh let’s hope so !! ... but then I kinda feel like if they split up it’ll make her more of a cock , she’ll have all her morons sorry I mean Army sending her loving messages which in return it’ll be quotes of how strong she is and crap like “ just me , Aron and handsomes’ 🤢🤢
Imagine if he did leave though? She wouldn't cope! 🤯 But I bet she'd still have him running around all over after her though!

Noooo why does she have to show she’s using something I use. The vitamin e eye cream will be constantly out of stock now. It’s already hard to buy! Now I’ll never be able to buy it again for all the sheep 😭😭
This is the bloody problem! Some of the stuff she uses I've used for years and they're so much harder to buy now 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sorry I have been MIA, but I have done it. I have unfollowed Grinch cause I just can’t take the fakery and BS.
From watching the 1st lot of highlights to her recent stories she is just plastic and has been moulded to become this person that’s to be perceived as a home cleaning Godess to make money.
Whether that’s from Vestyboii, Freda or Gleam it’s sad really.
It’s clearly had an impact on her relationship with her child as everything she does comes across as forced and fake.
Vestyboii had obviously ‘decided’ to take a break from work to help Zoph out with RonRonblesshimstuftyboii but most likely it was for him to look after the child whilst she earned.

Either way. I’m blaming Grinch for the style I’m getting and I’m off to go wank a tap off.

ATV 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think her and Jamie are fine, it's just a ploy for engagement from her sheep. We all know she's been thin on the ground with content lately and she'll be losing followers as a result.

Just like with the gut feeling message she's trying to keep her sheep engaged with her, they want to know what she's talking about or who she's talking about and so they keep following her and going onto her page or googling her etc to see if they can find out what's going on.

She's a calculated woman who is trying to come across as lil old Soph and one day (hopefully soon before she fucks off) she'll have her very public downfall...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I might make my dog a profile to comment it looks tit and you wanna try fresh air and running across fields

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think her and Jamie are fine, it's just a ploy for engagement from her sheep. We all know she's been thin on the ground with content lately and she'll be losing followers as a result.

Just like with the gut feeling message she's trying to keep her sheep engaged with her, they want to know what she's talking about or who she's talking about and so they keep following her and going onto her page or googling her etc to see if they can find out what's going on.

She's a calculated woman who is trying to come across as lil old Soph and one day (hopefully soon before she fucks off) she'll have her very public downfall...
I got the Jamie's not here ploy but tbh I was too caught up in the moment to realise the 'gut feeling'
Was the same.Now I'm thinking she put all that info out before somebody else did.🤔

Okay I need to ask this... who is copying who? Stacey or Sophie. Honestly I watch both insta stories and it’s identical like shamefully identical down to the daily check list ticks, clicks and daily what my kids eating step by step guide and diy of junk. I have my suspicions it’s Stacey however Sophie’s stories never used to feature so much cooking and crafts it was just hauls and cleaning. I don’t know but I need answers 🤯

Reactions: 4
I’ve gotta say, I’m absolutely buzzin to have found this site, I too am a reformed “hincher” 😭🤢 got her books and bought into it all but since she’s become a “celeb influencer” and a mum she grates on me so bad. I had my second baby not long after her and I’m so glad he was my second cause on the tough days it would be so hard not to compare my parenting to hers! A weaning scrap book, the wipe board of his meals, the feeding wall chart and how spotless and preened he always is would make any first time mum having a bad day feel so inadequate. I’m done with her !! I LOVE Stacey cause she’s so down to earth and it winds me up how they’re such good friends which is awful but 💁🏼‍♀️ Anyway... thanks for helping me see the light and that I’m not alone in knowing she’s completely changed!!
This 👌
Same, i had my 2nd in Jan so younger than roNcom but i know if i was a 1st time mum id be thinking giving juice etc was ok, moses basket gate etc. I feel sorry for 1st time mums now who look up to her x

Reactions: 2
I don’t begrudge her at all for her ‘need’ to go to the shops, I don’t like the woman, she really grates on me & I agree with about 90% of what’s said on here but it feels a bit mean to slag her off for going shopping, maybe she just needs a change of scenery? Or to feel like she’s doing something? Or to get away and have some space from her family?

It's more the lying - she says she hasn't been out in weeks, yet when she got her box of shite from the pound shop she said she'd struggled to find the hand soap in the shops. In her voicenotes she said she hadn't left the house in weeks, but she'd shown on her stories going out for walks and picking up sticks for her piss stick art projects. If you've been out, why try to make out you haven't? With the soap, surely she would have said "Jamie's struggled to find this in shops". It just makes her so untrustworthy because she lies so effortlessly and contradicts herself all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I never realised how easily influenced I could be. My baby is 2 months older than Ronnie and I'm a first time mum. I was a follower of hers until about a month ago and I found you lovely lot. Now I was always told, water or milk for a baby. Until I saw hinch had the hienz baby juice in her cupboard and I thought, well if she uses it then it must be okay because surely she wouldn't do something bad when she knows so many people copy her. I almost bought it for mine, until my oh pointed out how I had been so determined not to give him anything that could rot his teeth. I done a bit more research and didn't get it. I also cleared my cleaning products out last week and couldn't belive some of the tat I had bought because of her. I'd not even used it. I bagged it all up and sent to the food bank tho.

Anyway, I would say most of her sheep don't even realise they are being influenced, because I didn't for a while 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I didn’t realised I was being influenced to start with . I even thought that swipe ups were just a way of being helpful, not for making money.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.