Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what his Health Visitor and dentist says about the bottles of juice🙄
That he should be on water and milk only. She’s fucked his palette for foods....poor kid won’t know what to do when he hits school age and can’t take his sugar laden foods in foe snacks and lunch

Reactions: 5
It definitely is over the top and tacky. The whole thing was for show. The size of that dress is ridiculous. I’ll bet on the way home the guests all slated the Barker Family for how showy they are 😂 makes me laugh how the pics she always shows of her Dad and Onslow are of them crying into their hands because of how beautiful she is 😂 the most vapid person to ever exist
After you said about Freda’s dress I headed over to her page for a look under the wedding highlights (should have scrolled down and see you’ve already posted it) she has shown that same video 5 times in the same highlight.. why? I don’t get why it needs adding to that folder 5 bleeping times. I though my phone had broke because some of them are one after the other!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where can I find this Hinch Rave thread?🤭 It doesn’t come up when I type it into the search bar!

It’s boring af

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously this women needs help! He's a dog for crying out loud! He doesn't know what your feeling on the inside. I'm not sure Hinch herself knows what she's feeling most of the time. I wonder what Jamie makes with a statement like this? Has she posted this knowing we would pull her apart on here?
The dog is probably thinking ‘duck of you smothering cunty bollock’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it me or is she starting to look like Gretal even without the filter now 😆 I had to keep switching between the 2 photos 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have we seen her use the Gretal filter this week at all, I don’t remember seeing it? I feel she’s definitely changed direction in the last few days, possibly since the the meltdown.

Reactions: 5
What happened
She got a puppy 6 days ago and it’s died. I would feel sorry for her (and it’s obviously upsetting a puppy has died) but she had it flown over from Russia. Why would anyone do this when there are so many rescue dogs in need of loving homes?!
Oh, because it had to be a designer breed so it fit with her gram aesthetic 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have we seen her use the Gretal filter this week at all, I don’t remember seeing it? I feel she’s definitely changed direction in the last few days, possibly since the the meltdown.
She hasn't shown her face much since then

Tomtit you have given him credit that he can even hold a spoon and feed himself lol

Gormless waste of space he is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.