Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit those books are in library's????

Wonder if after lockdown she will start back up those good old hinch traditions of a trip to the library (to find her own book) and a greggs sausage roll
Omg remember that one day tradition šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve not been on here in a while so just caught up with the last thread. Whoever mentioned watching an old highlight has got it spot on.

Watch her old lantern and bin highlight right at the old end of her highlights. She is a different person, she talks differently, just like a regular girl from Essex. None of the breathy little girl voice, passive aggressiveness or anything like that. The whole feel of it is different.
I just watched them and its hard to watch the new ones with the whiney look at me voice, I can't say I'd noticed how drastically it's changed till now but wow.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
PRIME degree on how hinch gets these thick housewives in debt. What a bleeping waste. A memory could have been made with that instead, cleaning tit!
Arghh this infuriates me! Its not funny stop posting it like it is cute!

We only have to look back at her highlights (as mentioned recently) where she says "I don't need all these new fancy cleaning products, white vinegar will do" (or words very close to this) Then WHY is she encouraging you buy more expensive products?
BECAUSE IT EARNS HER MONEY! WAKE TF UP SHEEPLE!

Reactions: 15
And what the hell is the weaning book about!?! Imagine Ronnie in 20 years "and here's my hansnomes eating his first bowl of slop" who give a duck? And why would you want to keep that, to show the doctor why he's bleeping 10 stone age 2 from all them Ella's kitchen pouches and developing childhood diabetes from all the sugar in them šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 12
PRIME degree on how hinch gets these thick housewives in debt. What a bleeping waste. A memory could have been made with that instead, cleaning tit!
To be fair I was the same when I first followed her! the only thing I dont Regret is my shark itā€™s a bleeping dream! But as for masses of products and 500 cloths itā€™s unnecessary, I ended up giving it away, taking it to work just to get rid of it.

Reactions: 7
Letā€™s play a game of ā€œwhatā€™s wrong with this pictureā€œ

not one but 2 bottles of juice , ones in a anticolic bottle
Dog biscuits on the floor
Black bananas
And what exactly has Ronnie has to eat just ham ??

I looked at the old stories and like itā€™s been said previously she was nicer , not pretentious or cocky.. now sheā€™s just a knob !!

Attachments

Reactions: 12

Black bananas

I looked at the old stories and like itā€™s been said previously she was nicer , not pretentious or cocky.. now sheā€™s just a knob !!
Itā€™s almost like this photo is about trying to be relatable ā€œlook guuuyys, Iā€™m not perfect, thereā€™s food on the floor and manky bananas and what not, Iā€™m just like youā€

Reactions: 15
I just watched them and its hard to watch the new ones with the whiney look at me voice, I can't say I'd noticed how drastically it's changed till now but wow.
Absolutley. I watched the bin one and the change in accent aside, she seems much happier, singing along cleaning the bin with a hose.
Now, it's all 'guys I'm so anxious' 'trolls!' 'What if ronnie gets bullied' 'taking the day off to reflect' 'abuse in the media' 'someone called henry fat' 'GET OUT ME WARDROBE' 'ronnie wont eat his breakfast' 'I tripped over flip flops again'

Black bananas

But she always manages to get her book in view šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s almost like this photo is about trying to be relatable ā€œlook guuuyys, Iā€™m not perfect, thereā€™s food on the floor and manky bananas and what not, Iā€™m just like youā€
'I'm just like you peasants with your rotting fruit and dog food over the floor.'

Arghh this infuriates me! Its not funny stop posting it like it is cute!

We only have to look back at her highlights (as mentioned recently) where she says "I don't need all these new fancy cleaning products, white vinegar will do" (or words very close to this) Then WHY is she encouraging you buy more expensive products?
BECAUSE IT EARNS HER MONEY! WAKE TF UP SHEEPLE!
'Guys you definitely need the shark vacuum, the shark lift away, the shark hand vacuum, the shark steam mop, the shark mop, the shark bucket, the shark water, the shark soap, the shark cloth'

And I bet if there are any hinchers reading that theyve gone to google if there really is a shark bucket and cloth

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I always think this!! all that effort at lunch, but then he has a pouch/ jar for tea? i always thought you just had a sandwich ect for lunch šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Has noone else heard the saying "breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, supper like a pauper"?? The theory being have the smallest meal at the end of the day because when you sleep you don't burn it off so well.
I doubt she's heard it either to be fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All that and Iā€™ll bet her house is still a tit hole
Ah it's like the other day, someone posted in a hinch group about how they are obsessed with buying baskets to organise her cupboards.
Yes the cupboards had tens of baskets in them, but everything was just thrown into them all willy nilly.
There was no organisation.. the mess was just in boxes instead of on the shelf.
Pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has noone else heard the saying "breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, supper like a pauper"?? The theory being have the smallest meal at the end of the day because when you sleep you don't burn it off so well.
I doubt she's heard it either to be fair.
Yeah. It's a good way to eat
However a lot of people I know skip breakfast, have a small lunch, then a hefty late dinner which then surprise surprise they complain of not sleeping well and gut trouble.

Reactions: 1
It has taken me weeks to catch up on threads - phew !

I noticed on a recent story you could see the Marks from the dishwasher door , where it was catching on the housing. I would be so disappointed with the finish of a kitchen of that price... oh sorry it was #gifted!! It looks awful and after 4/5 mths use

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.