Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where actually is Jamie tho? He seems to have disappeared given she likes to use him as video fodder every now and again. Seems odd from the trip to mums where itā€™s been suggested it was just her, and breakfast this morning could have been toast for Ron Ron (why only have 3 small pieces of fruit with the most child like toast I have ever seen if youā€™re a fully grown man) and the fruit bowl for her with a cuppa (notice no cuppa for Jamie either...) no sign of Jamie during dinner. No ā€œfamily bath timeā€. Then her ā€œonly Henry gets me and my emotionsā€ wah wah wah carry on tonight.

Reactions: 9
Considering she's a best selling author, she says "I can't explain..." a heck of a lot. You'd think being an author she would be able to articulate her thoughts and feelings a bit more.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker and big time laugher on here. I would never have survived the last 3 months or more without you all.
First time posting. Between the BLM virtue signalling, the "me and my dog have never technically talked with each other" and the bleeping "profesh" jacket potato pic, I have had more than I can take of Mrs BitchNoLife without coming on here and finding the much-needed sanity of my people. Every tattler is my person.

And, let's be bleeping clear about this:
1. She talks to Blimp Dog Blimp every single day, all day, all week, all year.

2. No "profesh" sits on the couch and eats their apparently "profesh" looking food. Can you imagine Gordon Ramsey if he had her on one of his shows? I have no probs with eating on the couch in front of the telly and do it all the time, but let's not pretend it's "profresh".

3. The only this professional thing about this woman is the help she needs. And ATV and the Barking Mad Ma Barker don't seem to be doing any of that. Post-Partum depression is more likely if you already have mental health needs - which can be exacerbated by PPD, are socially isolated, and can present itself up to about 18 months after the birth. (Please correct me if I am wrong on the timeline of possible PPD onset as I am not a doctor, midwife, or even a health professional - just basing it what I was told years ago). Someone please get this woman real help before she implodes on social media. She needs an intervention.

I chose my Tattle name because Hilda Ogden has long been Britain's number one cleaning lady - likely before even Ma Barker herself was in nappies.

Long first post, I know, but thought I may as well introduce myself while I am at it. Delighted to join you all.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Is it just me or is the thread for Stacey really weird? There is only 10 people on there and 5 of them are there to support Stacey as soon as someone says something against her.. why are you on a bleeping tattle thread if you love Stacey so much?
Every time someone mentions something negative over on that thread, thereā€™s always someone that will subtly argue against what you have just said. Itā€™s bizarre and it irritated me.
Everyone seems to be on the same page on this thread though. Anyone being up Sophieā€™s ass would be directed away to the rave thread before they know it. šŸ˜†

• Haha
She got a puppy 6 days ago and itā€™s died. I would feel sorry for her (and itā€™s obviously upsetting a puppy has died) but she had it flown over from Russia. Why would anyone do this when there are so many rescue dogs in need of loving homes?!
Oh, because it had to be a designer breed so it fit with her gram aesthetic šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Thing is you can get that breed from the uk - we have a pedigree of this breed from the uk

Reactions: 3
Where actually is Jamie tho? He seems to have disappeared given she likes to use him as video fodder every now and again. Seems odd from the trip to mums where itā€™s been suggested it was just her, and breakfast this morning could have been toast for Ron Ron (why only have 3 small pieces of fruit with the most child like toast I have ever seen if youā€™re a fully grown man) and the fruit bowl for her with a cuppa (notice no cuppa for Jamie either...) no sign of Jamie during dinner. No ā€œfamily bath timeā€. Then her ā€œonly Henry gets me and my emotionsā€ wah wah wah carry on tonight.
When sheā€™s done the breakfast line up before it has always been Jamie with the cereal/ added fruit and toast for her; donā€™t think she showed what Ronnieblesshim had this time

Reactions: 2
Oh look guyzzzz so many have asked me about what Ronnie is using today eating his dinner yet I sent her a message yesterday asking her if she could continue posting throughout the day and continue on a daily basis to get the message across that black lives matter and she bleeping blocked me! She actually read the message yesterday but blocked me this morning! I'm fumingšŸ˜ šŸ˜  that just proves to me that what she posted yesterday was just for the gram and she just wants to get back to her money scamming ways! Absolute witch
This is absolutely appalling

Reactions: 4
Absolutley. I watched the bin one and the change in accent aside, she seems much happier, singing along cleaning the bin with a hose.
Now, it's all 'guys I'm so anxious' 'trolls!' 'What if ronnie gets bullied' 'taking the day off to reflect' 'abuse in the media' 'someone called henry fat' 'GET OUT ME WARDROBE' 'ronnie wont eat his breakfast' 'I tripped over flip flops again'

But she always manages to get her book in view šŸ˜‚

'I'm just like you peasants with your rotting fruit and dog food over the floor.'

'Guys you definitely need the shark vacuum, the shark lift away, the shark hand vacuum, the shark steam mop, the shark mop, the shark bucket, the shark water, the shark soap, the shark cloth'

And I bet if there are any hinchers reading that theyve gone to google if there really is a shark bucket and cloth
Ronnie = baby shark

Reactions: 1
You know I was thinking last night, after watching the lantern highlight and comparing it with how she acts now. It's sad. Really sad to notice how much she has been forced to change herself to try and fit in, I originally started following her because she was relatable, she was funny, she didn't take herself too seriously and now you can clearly tell she does not care unless money is involved or it benefits her in some way. If she kept that original personality like we see in the lantern highlight I don't think there would be 171 threads on tattle tearing her a new one! Hinchy needs to have a good long hard think about her brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh look guyzzzz so many have asked me about what Ronnie is using today eating his dinner yet I sent her a message yesterday asking her if she could continue posting throughout the day and continue on a daily basis to get the message across that black lives matter and she bleeping blocked me! She actually read the message yesterday but blocked me this morning! I'm fumingšŸ˜ šŸ˜  that just proves to me that what she posted yesterday was just for the gram and she just wants to get back to her money scamming ways! Absolute witch
Did you screenshot your message? If so you should post that and one of you being blocked and one of us bastards will gladly spread the word to add to how fake she is!

Can everyone stop asking about Gretal and vest boy šŸ˜† weā€™re gonna have 358 thousands stories now to prove a point šŸ˜‚ look hereā€™s Jamie!!! Weā€™re so in love lifeā€™s great..passive aggressive Gretal playing cheating songs.

All so she can pay OK to publish a YES JAMIE AND I ARE FINE GUYS / Mrs Hinch addresses split rumours (People thought Stacey and Joe broke up so she wants a similar headline the freak)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or is the thread for Stacey really weird? There is only 10 people on there and 5 of them are there to support Stacey as soon as someone says something against her.. why are you on a bleeping tattle thread if you love Stacey so much?
They werenā€™t being very nice about us hinch tattlers recently but the posts have disappeared.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.