Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion.

All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It definitely is over the top and tacky. The whole thing was for show. The size of that dress is ridiculous. I’ll bet on the way home the guests all slated the Barker Family for how showy they are 😂 makes me laugh how the pics she always shows of her Dad and Onslow are of them crying into their hands because of how beautiful she is 😂 the most vapid person to ever exist
Here is my dad crying giving me away
Here is my dad crying giving his speech about me
Here is my dad crying at seeing me in my dress for the first time
Here is my dad crying at out first dance

Now replace the word dad with JAIMEY and you basically have the itinerary of her wedding day
Just add in a scene where Ma freida B gets drunk at the reception and causes a scene (may not have happened but I like to pretend it did)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Seriously this women needs help! He's a dog for crying out loud! He doesn't know what your feeling on the inside. I'm not sure Hinch herself knows what she's feeling most of the time. I wonder what Jamie makes with a statement like this? Has she posted this knowing we would pull her apart on here?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She definitely has some food issues IMO which is why she doesn’t eat what she cooks. All the people with disordered eating I know are real feeders.
I’m sure I read somewhere ages ago she had a gastric band and has had loads of issues with it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hinch posted a non Granny filter. finally. and It actually made me smile. I just hope she is finally realising we aren’t nasty! and It seems she may be taking note! I have to respect that 😊 still a few more things we need answered but hopefully we will get there 🤣

Reactions: 7
I'm so glad I didn't actually buy her book! I borrowed it from the library ages ago before I realised what a dick she was
and it genuinely killed some of my brain cells reading it, I couldn't get past the first few pages.
Holy tit those books are in library's????

Wonder if after lockdown she will start back up those good old hinch traditions of a trip to the library (to find her own book) and a greggs sausage roll

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hinch posted a non Granny filter. finally. and It actually made me smile. I just hope she is finally realising we aren’t nasty! and It seems she may be taking note! I have to respect that 😊 still a few more things we need answered but hopefully we will get there 🤣
Don’t worry, she’ll ruin it again tomorrow. I sometimes soften towards her and think “aw she’s just misunderstood”, then BAM! She goes mad with her twiglet finger and I take it all back!

• Haha
Pets definitely can pick up on your body language and therefore your emotions. They can sense when is the time you want to rough and tumble and when is the calm time for cuddles. I get that and agree with her there but honestly...if she has *so* much inner turmoil she needs to speak up to another human! She ain't getting no answers from Handsnomesmans.

Wonder if after lockdown she will start back up those good old hinch traditions of a trip to the library (to find her own book) and a greggs sausage roll
How does that work?! Are you expected to fill out the book in pencil and erase it before returning?!

• Haha
  • Heart
New thread title - ad hoe, should she stay or should she go? Grettel Garbo & Jacket potato

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she’s finally lost the plot. The incessant public declarations of love to her dog and son - neither of whom can read those posts so they aren’t aimed at them. It’s all so OTT. I love my children. My partner. My bloody cats. I don’t feel the need to reassure everyone who follows me on social media of this information multiple times a day. She’s quite frankly one of the most insecure people I’ve ever encountered. It certainly takes a type to be one of these “influencers”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Hinch yourself happy is indeed in the library and it has a massive waiting list (head in hands)

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Why is she so obsessed with her dog and also if I had a jacket potato like that for tea I’d be bleeping starving within 15 mins am I just a fat witch????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So her fat dog knows her better than her actual human husband?

Oh and those jacket potatoes looked bleeping disgusting.

• Haha
Seems a bit in bad taste to post that about her dog with everything that’s gone on with Tommy and Molly Maes puppy today. Wouldn’t you just leave it out a bit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Is there a way to mute certain words and stuff?

The baby comparisons and baby chat are doing my head in.

Genuinely I don’t care that your first third or nineteenth child walked, talked or bloomin done the bolero before Ronnie! These threads are turning into a baby chat room!!

I’m here for the Hinch chat and gossip, for the tea! Not for baby proofing or baby feeding ideas!

It’s getting chronic!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
I am so with you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.