Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grey book cover filled with grey cowpat pancakes and grey mush in pouches 😂
Literally can see it now... be blank pages with some colouring in and sticking
Suitable for the actual child themselves so they can fill it out 🤣 because let’s face it her other ‘books’ are definitely aimed at kids or adults with the IQ of a 6 year old 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me guyyyz or is Jamie’s 🌎 highlight pretty creepy? I mean, I can’t say that if I was taking a nap on my sofa/ the floor (poor Zoph must be exhausted from how hard she works, bless her) that I would want my husband taking photos of me and then publishing them on social media? Is he just learning? Hope that makes sense x
She probably asked him to take it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally can see it now... be blank pages with some colouring in and sticking
Suitable for the actual child themselves so they can fill it out 🤣 because let’s face it her other ‘books’ are definitely aimed at kids or adults with the IQ of a 6 year old 🙊
I'm so glad I didn't actually buy her book! I borrowed it from the library ages ago before I realised what a dick she was
and it genuinely killed some of my brain cells reading it, I couldn't get past the first few pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i think she’s slipped up and put the wrong prerecorded video up and immediately advertised for the wrong vid 😂
no tbf he is using a little fork, you need to watch the whole video to see it tho because it’s not at the start of the story it’s in. So that bit is true, what is clearly bullshit is that in the space of about five minutes she was bombarded with enough questions to warrant her putting together the post about the forks. Clearly already set up ready to go so like I said, why not just say I like these forks and thought I’d share what they are, why act like you’re doing the questioning masses some big favour?

Reactions: 12
am I right in thinking she pays Hello / OK to run all the pointless stories?
Yep! It’s all paid for articles. Made to look like a story, but she has paid for it. That’s why the stories are always such boring bullshit. It’s embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She probably asked him to take it! 😂
Yeah she's one hundred percent awake and faking those pics. If anyone took a pic of me snoozing I'd have me mouth wide open catching flies and drool sliding down my chin 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
no tbf he is using a little fork, you need to watch the whole video to see it tho because it’s not at the start of the story it’s in. So that bit is true, what is clearly bullshit is that in the space of about five minutes she was bombarded with enough questions to warrant her putting together the post about the forks. Clearly already set up ready to go so like I said, why not just say I like these forks and thought I’d share what they are, why act like you’re doing the questioning masses some big favour?
I just rewatched that story like four times for the fork to even register in my brain 😂 my bad there!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fork off hinchy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
is it bad that I really dislike her mum? I’d never hate on someone’s mum but freda reminds me of an old interfering witch, i imagine she can be a right nasty bleep, I think I dislike her more than Hinch and that’s saying something 😂 she just looks like a typical spiteful old bag
this has absolutely floored me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think she only uses the old lady filter cause she’s too afraid for people to see her with out makeup and face tune

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.