Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with lunch shenanigans. I gave my two boys (3 and 15 months) the same thing they have for lunch pretty much everyday - picnic bits ie cut up cucumber, pepper, apple, with bread, cheese and Humus dip. For dinner we all have the same thing. I batch cook it and defrost daily cos no one has time for all that cooking for one tiny portion for one tiny child.
If she really wanted to tap into something it would be batch cooking for kids. She’s not got a clue. She isn’t sharing what she’s “learned“ about nutrition, what different foods kids need to eat, or discussing how exposure to food through messy play can help stop them becoming picky. There are actually amazing insta accounts out there (not sure if I can name them) who have taught me so much about creating balance, using colour, not stressing about food refusal.
what will hinch’s book do? Nothing. what Ronnie loves or hates? No. That is stupid. He’s a baby. He doesn’t love or hate any food he is learning about texture, taste, colour etc. What pisses me off is how poorly researched and poorly educated she is about nutrition and food. She’s not just learning. Shes not educating herself. At all.

thank god for SS and Rex’s tuna sandwich to break my anger 😂😂
This is what annoys me! Nutrition is key! Also I’ve successfully managed to wean two children, without a scrapbook. With healthy nutritious food. Exploring textures and taste!
my youngest is almost 3 and she loves a chicken katsu curry! My eldest is 5 and will only eat pasta meals or anything I serve with chips! it’s infuriating as a mother cause she posts making out every meal is his favourite (he hasn’t experienced a happy meal yet mate and anything other than the pouches being fed for 6 months will be better)

she has no clue on anything to do with motherhood and you’re right shes not learning shes uneducated because she’s not present.
I was 22 when I had my first daughter. I had no idea on how to change a nappy.
I was clueless. My now husband was so much better with her it made me so depressed. Deep down, and I can admit now.. the reason I hated those first few months it’s cause I wanted to be insta perfect like all the mummy bloggers and stuff.
as soon as I put my phone away I was there present in the moment and suddenly I felt like a good mum!
but hey I’m not in the public eye. I don’t make a living out of posting perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is there a way to mute certain words and stuff?

The baby comparisons and baby chat are doing my head in.

Genuinely I don’t care that your first third or nineteenth child walked, talked or bloomin done the bolero before Ronnie! These threads are turning into a baby chat room!!

I’m here for the Hinch chat and gossip, for the tea! Not for baby proofing or baby feeding ideas!

It’s getting chronic!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
I hear you but there is zero other content that she provides to talk about. Her stories now are “wonnie”, fat henry and cooking up slop. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I popped back to look at the lanterns highlight and yes she was so different!
I got a bit carried away and watched her honeymoon highlights too (I've no excuse as to why!)...Soph commented about how the staff evened out the paths each evening using a RONNIE RAKE!!! 🤭 I hope they had forgotten about that by the time it came to naming Ronnie! 🤞🏻
She put more thought into naming her duster.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me guyyyz or is Jamie’s 🌎 highlight pretty creepy? I mean, I can’t say that if I was taking a nap on my sofa/ the floor (poor Zoph must be exhausted from how hard she works, bless her) that I would want my husband taking photos of me and then publishing them on social media? Is he just learning? Hope that makes sense x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what effect in a child’s development having a phone constantly in your face has.

Reactions: 6
is it bad that I really dislike her mum? I’d never hate on someone’s mum but freda reminds me of an old interfering witch, i imagine she can be a right nasty bleep, I think I dislike her more than Hinch and that’s saying something 😂 she just looks like a typical spiteful old bag
Well look at what she raised, so I think your feeling is pretty well placed. Also the fact she practically wore a wedding dress herself to her daughters wedding is a bit of a red flag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve not been on here in a while so just caught up with the last thread. Whoever mentioned watching an old highlight has got it spot on.

Watch her old lantern and bin highlight right at the old end of her highlights. She is a different person, she talks differently, just like a regular girl from Essex. None of the breathy little girl voice, passive aggressiveness or anything like that. The whole feel of it is different.
She does sound different in her old videos, like Gemma Collins lol

In this one, she says no fancy cleaners needed only white vinegar mate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
is it bad that I really dislike her mum? I’d never hate on someone’s mum but freda reminds me of an old interfering witch, i imagine she can be a right nasty bleep, I think I dislike her more than Hinch and that’s saying something 😂 she just looks like a typical spiteful old bag
Lol... this made me laugh. I’ve a daughter. And a grandchild almost same age as Ronnie. Anything to do with either of them, I’m a right bleep too. I hate ppl lol, and I hate certain ppl. Deep loathe to the point I never say the word bleep unless I refer to certain ppl . Haha I reckon these certain ppl think I’m a big fat bleep. I am haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this is a stupid question but why has she stopped doing swipe ups? I mean, I’m all for it, but not sure the reason why it stopped? Can someone enlighten me please ☺

Sorry if this is a stupid question but why has she stopped doing swipe ups? I mean, I’m all for it, but not sure the reason why it stopped? Can someone enlighten me please ☺
I think it was something to do with corona virus, as people have been expected to only order essentials. I'm not 100 percent sure though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.