Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting in the back?! What will she do if they have an accident? If your not correctly fastened in he won't stay in the seat. I can only go by neice. We always had someone sat in the back with her. She always had her straps pulled tight and she started to sit forward after her 3rd birthday.
Sorry yes the straps are not tight enough but I meant she sits in the back with him so he is rear facing

The chest clip 😱🤯please remove that please just pull the straps tighter,if there was an accident god forbid he will be in danger.if you take anything from this page please take that.even if you don’t address it but show another picture of it removed so the sheep know to not have

I despair it’s blatant dangerous now not just a silly mistake babies can now be in immediate danger
It was an ebayer no doubt! Just learning guyuuyyss

with your child’s life!!!!!

He looks forward facing going by the feet.front of rear facing seats tend to be closer to the back of the actual car seat not big enough to dangle baby seat like That? And if they have isize seat it would be clipped into car with the isofix so it would be closer?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just to clarify he is deffo rearward facing in the cybex sirona z I size which comes with a chest clip and is perfectly safe in the uk she has got him in the upright position which is quite upright on the cybex but again perfectly fine while awake but 100% his straps could be tighter and probably 1 notch higher - I am a car seat fitter in my job so just wanted to hop in because of the speculation lol

just thought I’d add in a link to the seat she hashttps://www.johnlewis.com/cybex-sirona-z-sensorsafe-group-0-1-i-size-car-seat-stardust-black/p4035034

Reactions: 39
I just googled about Jamie and it came up with how much she is worth - apparently she gets 5 grand per post ?! Never knew That. Why doesn’t she donate some of the money from the post to the black lives campaign then ?
I read 40grand a post

• Wow
Just to clarify he is deffo rearward facing in the cybex sirona z I size which comes with a chest clip and is perfectly safe in the uk she has got him in the upright position which is quite upright on the cybex but again perfectly fine while awake but 100% his straps could be tighter and probably 1 notch higher - I am a car seat fitter in my job so just wanted to hop in because of the speculation lol
Least that clips legal but how many will buy a clip thinking she has

just thought I’d add in a link to the seat she hashttps://www.johnlewis.com/cybex-sirona-z-sensorsafe-group-0-1-i-size-car-seat-stardust-black/p4035034
Thank you for clarifying ❤

Reactions: 8
I can’t work out if he’s rear or forward facing, but either way those straps are far too loose as he seems to be leaning forward and not flat against the seat. And that chest clip, guarantee that has not been safety tested on his car seat. Of all the things to make me rage, this is it!
She’s posted about the chest clip before & I googled it at the time. It’s a cybex thing. It’s safety tested but I don’t quite understand what its for 😂

Attachments

I know Henry Augustus Gloop Hinch is a clever mans but can he put his own shoes on like my boy did today 😏
652FB317-B86E-4867-8339-8E125052BED0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s posted about the chest clip before & I googled it at the time. It’s a cybex thing. It’s safety tested but I don’t quite understand what its for 😂
It’s a total man gadget 😂 warns you if the car is too hot, give you a warning to your phone if you’ve been in the car too long and can alert people if you’ve let the baby in the car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but isn't he still too young to be forward facing? Also the straps don't appear to be very tight 😳

Edit- if Henry hansnomes and Ronnie look at his tuft are brothers like she keeps going on why haven't they had a picture together on his birthday?! Did Ronnie spend the night at ma and pa?
You CAN forward face from nine months I think but that doesn’t mean you SHOULD. When I went to buy a new car seat they recommended we try and either get to four years of rear facing or 18kg whichever happens first but you can get seats which rear face up to 25kg. Based on those recommendations I’d agree with you

Reactions: 3
It’s not like he ever goes anywhere anyway is it? Isn’t the mums house walking distance away?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.