Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So the dog has eaten it’s weekly syn allowance in one morning cause it’s his birthday. She could have bought him some lovely toys that would have helped keep him active, but no she buys all food presents to make it even fatter. Well done Fur Mum of the year. Rainbow bridge is calling already and he’s only 5

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 127

Polkadot123

VIP Member
So Henry's presents consisted of food, food and more food.
Congratulations Henry, you're five with doggy diabetes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

Snoopy50

I've only just joined Tattle after having a read of the comments. Apologies in advance for the huge post - I did follow Mrs Hinch but after reading her posts and then reading on here I realised that she only posts content that she wants you to see. I felt guilty for not being able to keep my home sparkling and looking perfect all the time whilst working full time and raising hormonal moody teenagers. Suffering both with anxiety and depression I couldn't understand why cleaning my home didn't give me the boost I needed like Mrs Hinch. Now I know why. I have mixed feelings about her to be honest. I feel she lacks confidence in herself and in raising Ronnie. I get that Henry is her baby and a lot of pet owners are like that with their pets. The problem is that she has lied and rather than say sorry she continues to lie which means that people start to dislike her and there's no coming back from that.

I can't stand the Gretel filter and don't understand why she uses it. I don't think anyone should be judging her relationship with Jamie (he was married, they had an affair, etc etc) its no-one else's business but theirs. I think some of the comments about Ronnie are horrible so I just ignore and scroll past.

Has Mrs Hinch been trolled. Yes undoubtedly BUT only on her page and thats for her to deal with. I get that it can be horrible and upsetting for her. Has she been trolled on here? No. People are just commenting between themselves.

The problem she has is that starting off she was unknown so she was likeable and down to earth. She then became 'known', got some brands behind her, got gifted stuff and then she got her adoring army who are completely OTT. Its all gone to her head.

As an influencer she does need to be honest. If one of her army posts something/attacks someone she should be telling them its not on, delete their comment and block them at the same time telling others they won't get away with it. I follow someone on Facebook who says if you start arguments, bullying etc you are going in the airlock and there's no coming back from that.

I now look at what you guys write and then look at her page - she clearly reads what you guys post on here. So I would say Mrs Hinch (Sophie), stop posting "about trolls", start being honest about your posts, apologise for mistakes/lies, put your phone down and have "me time" with Ronnie, play with him, interact with him but without filming him for the gram.

He's a lovely little boy, yes you are a first time mum so bound to be nervous but he's picking up on your nervousness. Love your dog as part of the family but remember he is not Ronnie's brother!! And most of all be kind and tell your hinch army to be kind or they are blocked.

To all of you fellow "Tattlers" I hope I haven't offended anyone. I have to say you seem like a nice bunch, you rein anyone in who steps over the line and you are genuinely funny. Your posts have made me laugh out loud and I do love your creativity. 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 78

TenderChicken

Hi guys! New here, but needed to check if it is only me who started to notice that there is very strange things going on with Mrs Hinch. Sorry if my English is not very good. So from some time I have been noticing that Mrs Hinch is complainng on trolls, bullying etc. True. This is happening a lot in internet and to people who decided to show their life to others. But for Gods sake why to cry over every comment? I started to follow her few months back. Lucky me bought her book on carboot sale for a £1 as the content of it is nothing more than a bunch of crap, not to even mention that I want my money back for the journal as it is useless. Yes, on some point I was following her and tried to be like her. But with time I started to see this small annoying things. Hate attention seekers and she is one of them. Telling people to be happy, no one is perfect when she is doing obvious plastic surgeries, not accepting herself and crying constantly when hear one mean thing from someone she doesn't even know. This behaviour need a therapist not instagram. I have seen the comment on Mario's and I can agree. She is a sales women, she knows how to sell and she is selling what people want to see and buy. Very smart, genius I would say as she succeded in that. She is building her life on peoples trust and this is very dengerous thing. I'm not going t even mention that prices on ebay are hectic because of her! Annoying! Can't buy simple things I used to buy before her because of her. Probably this is not all I wanted to say but will add with time and conversations :)

• Heart
Reactions: 71

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
When I saw the footage of Henry I thought, that’s what I must look like on Xmas morning let loose on the quality street

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Binks87

Chatty Member
WTF have I just watched on her stories 🙈 that's exactly what fatsomnes needs more treats and cake, he'll be rolling round that garden soon 🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Mr Hinch posts a “rare” message yet still has half a million followers.
Hi 👋
She told her hinchers - I was one of them at the time - about his account and he had thousands of followers instantly, he posted a couple of things until 1 day he was filming Ronnie's legs (because he is obsessed with them) and she walked in looking a mess and about to have a go at him about something, then she saw he was filming laughed and backed out the room. So in conclusion I think he's not allowed to post unless she ok's it first 🤷

I'm a newbie on here, only 4/5 days now but I'd like to thank you all for opening my eyes!

I've followed hinch for about 18months now and originally popped on here because of her 'Gutgate Break' to see what you'd all been trolling her about, suffice to say it wasn't long before those little niggling thoughts I've ignored about her and her account came to the surface again and where basically confirmed by you guys! She IS fake, attention seeking and money orientated, and also allows her hinchers to be down right bloody rude and trashy!!

And breathe....

...That's my 5 day lurker rant over with XXX 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Good Egg

VIP Member
Can we please stop fat shaming Henry please. Dogs have feelings too! The camera adds at least 30lbs! He’s not fat he’s big boned!
🤣🤣🤣

I blame the owner. Of course treat and spoil your pets (they become your family) but they are animal not human. Surely a lovely long walk and playing catch would have been better?

I wonder if she’ll reuse the birthday banners for Ronnie (2nd born?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
She’s deffo been on here reading comments about hers and Jamie’s fight. Why else would you be excited for breakfast with your husband? You know the man you live with? Who you’ve been on lockdown with for at least 12 weeks so therefore eaten breakfast with him for 12 weeks? I don’t know about anyone else but although I love my husband I’m sick of the fucking sight of him and the excitement of eating breakfast together is non existent!!! I’d rather him eat his breakfast and feed his child while I drink wine for breakfast, on my own! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53