Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If SS has put something on her main page about racism will Twuntliffe want to put on a permanent post? No. She can’t even name those who’ve died by the police. She’s not even mentioned why she’s anxious to post properly. Sophine your a bleep. Posting a pic of your bleeping dog on a wankjng birthday ffs is just bleeping showing your privilege. You’re an embarrassment. I hope you see this I really bleeping do. I’ve sent it in a direct DM so you know you don’t miss my input on it all. Wanker. Tone bleeping deaf

Reactions: 19
It looks rear facing to me, top right of pic you can see another window which I think is passenger seat

Can she please at least listen to this and take it on board even if not for her son who she clearly doesn’t worry about but for millions of uneducated followers who will think it’s ok to put a little one front facing 😭

Edited: I think I can see it now and hope to god it is the angel of the photo (she’s clever she probably did it on purpose but it does look very upright for a rear facing seat) but now someone said it could possibly be rear facing.

Reactions: 1
Maybe after stuffing those two doggie cakes Henry will go all crop sprayer out of his arse in the morning!😂 Everywhere will be grey with a smattering of brown streaks! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m absolutely shocked and devastated. I hope her minions don’t follow and think this is OK. Surely Gleam should be monitoring posts like this. This is awful

Reactions: 2
I think he’s still rear facing. I think at the top right hand of the picture is the seat belt for the front seat. The last time she showed his seat she did say he was still rear facing so hopefully she’s kept him that way.

see I thought that was the seat belt for what would be the seat he is sat in.

All I see in he garden apart from tatt is her manky awful scruffy fences. Jeez get some paint on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think you can really tell from that picture I’d Ronnie is forward or back facing? The door handle would have indicted.

If he is rear facing isn’t he very upright?

wheres Bug? No sign of daddy dawg today then!
He’s defended her against fake people? She’s the biggest fake! Have a nice drive in the Audi or the Ranger? Relatable ol Zoph!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
see I thought that was the seat belt for what would be the seat he is sat in.
It could well be. It’s so hard to tell coz she heavily filters all her pictures. What is clear though is they Ronnie’s straps are too lose and he shouldn’t be using a chest strap. Too be honest she just may not know. Hopefully one of her hincers will tell her and instead of blocking them she will actually listen to them. We all want our kids to be safe and I just think some people are just not educated on car seat safety. I’m by no means an expert myself but if someone was to tell me what was doing wasn’t safe for my child I think I’d listen.

I can’t work out if he’s rear or forward facing, but either way those straps are far too loose as he seems to be leaning forward and not flat against the seat. And that chest clip, guarantee that has not been safety tested on his car seat. Of all the things to make me rage, this is it!

Reactions: 5
I think he’s still rear facing. I think at the top right hand of the picture is the seat belt for the front seat. The last time she showed his seat she did say he was still rear facing so hopefully she’s kept him that way.
He’s still not strapped in properly even rear facing so makes squat difference! 😡😡 she’s riled me with this!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whilst I raged about him being in a car seat that at best is poorly fitted and at worst illegal it made me then wonder hang on it’s been sooo hot. Why don’t we ever see him playing in the garden? Paddling pool? Blanket on the grass and some toys out?? Seriously? Does this kid ever get allowed to actually play??!

Reactions: 7
The chest clip 😱🤯please remove that please just pull the straps tighter,if there was an accident god forbid he will be in danger.if you take anything from this page please take that.even if you don’t address it but show another picture of it removed so the sheep know to not have

I despair it’s blatant dangerous now not just a silly mistake babies can now be in immediate danger

Reactions: 8
I hope she has bought a hoist for humongous Henry, she is going to need one or a lift installing so she can take him to beddy byes every night, she will need one at this rate! Get begging Hinchy
Henry on a stairlift, I can see it now

• Haha
Whilst I raged about him being in a car seat that at best is poorly fitted and at worst illegal it made me then wonder hang on it’s been sooo hot. Why don’t we ever see him playing in the garden? Paddling pool? Blanket on the grass and some toys out?? Seriously? Does this kid ever get allowed to actually play??!
I don’t think he does! I also wonder why the bloody hell he is in footie pjs my kids have gone to bed in shorts tonight it’s that warm!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.