Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be so nice to live in her world. Uploading words she hasn't written, popping up a blank square and going off to enjoy her day, doing the bare minimum of posting a couple of links. Then saying Instagram feels different and carrying on your cozy little world doing the bare minimum to take on thousands of pounds. She has a platform, if she cared she wouldn't be doing the bare minimum. The bare minimum is a cop out. Yes the black out was for one day, but racism didn't end yesterday. We don't all just forget about it today and go back to normal.

Reactions: 14
Special offer!! Don’t miss out!! I’m giving away my Baby Led Weaning book to you all for FREE. That’s right FREE

HERE IT IS:
Day 1- Tentatively offer steamed veggies. tit yourself that they might choke. They make a mess. It’s cute. That went well.
Day 2 -Try something a bit more adventurous. Soft cheese on toast. We can do this!
Day 3 - Spaghetti Bolognese. We need to redecorate now. Everything is orange.
Day 4 - Wtf? You loved this the other day
Day 5 - ffs. Grandma gave you chocolate. Now you only want to eat that.
Day 6 - You begin experimenting with food vs gravity.
Day 7 - Teething hell. You don’t want any food for 3 months.
Day 49- McDonalds
Day 52 - Oh duck it. Just eat those cat biscuits. It won’t kill you.
Day 61 - Just eat!! Please!!!!!!!
Day 73 - You’re wearing more than you’re eating.

what do you think? Best seller?
Never read anything more true. Going through this right now!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That’s it hinch you throw your dog a birthday party while there is so much tit going on in the world. I’m off to work with covid patients whilst trying to protect myself and my unborn baby 🙃
I love a dog party I have one ever year 😂

Aw isn’t she caring?? Instagram doesn’t feel right at the moment but she’ll still share one of her hinch cleaning reruns to make us all feel better in these weird times 🙄🙄🙄
Yep defo feel better about the state of the world and humanity now 👍🏼 Cheers Hinchy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a new member to Tattle and have been lurking for a few days reading these threads and it’s really opened my eyes to her, I’m also laughing my head off at some of them!!! Her little sheep hang on her every word and just buy everything she puts on a precious swipe ups
I originally starting following her for cleaning tips, which used to be quite good, but now she just does the same things over and over (probably part of the pre-recorded library she has!!), and then there are the disappearing acts and strops when someone doesn’t agree with her or challenges her on something!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I only came here to say: THE bleeping CLICKS GET ON MY TITS!!!!

stop it. It isn’t cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Weaning scrapbook, that she started at 11 months no doubt 😂 I can barely keep my house clean, Cook and wean my child, let alone think about putting a scrapbook together, does she honestly think Ronnie is going want to look back and see what he liked and didn’t??

Reactions: 6
That weaning ‘scrapbook’ is laughable... if it was a scrapbook for their own... what’s the word, gain? why would she be putting ‘top tips’ in for herself, surely you just sort of... remember it? It looks like the template for a weaning book 100%!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.