Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s still rear facing. I think at the top right hand of the picture is the seat belt for the front seat. The last time she showed his seat she did say he was still rear facing so hopefully she’s kept him that way.
He’s facing the way kids should be I used to work at mothercare and fit then it’s facing backwards

Reactions: 2
Gleam classroom.
1.carry on being a pratt.we don't care.still getting paid.
2.carry on lying.we don't care.still getting paid.
3. Feel free not to have the guts to have an opinion
on anything atall.procrasninate if you can't sit on the fence.not bothered either way we are still getting paid.
5.absolutely nil todgers to be displayed
I forgot no.4 🤪. Answers on a postcard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Least that clips legal but how many will buy a clip thinking she has
Looking at the seat online I now remember her mentioning the clip and how it connects to her phone. Too be honest hinch can’t spoon feed her Hinchers she did mention the clip comes with the seat and she mentioned the seat. If they want to go out and buy cheap clips that’s on them.

Just to clarify he is deffo rearward facing in the cybex sirona z I size which comes with a chest clip and is perfectly safe in the uk she has got him in the upright position which is quite upright on the cybex but again perfectly fine while awake but 100% his straps could be tighter and probably 1 notch higher - I am a car seat fitter in my job so just wanted to hop in because of the speculation lol

just thought I’d add in a link to the seat she hashttps://www.johnlewis.com/cybex-sirona-z-sensorsafe-group-0-1-i-size-car-seat-stardust-black/p4035034
Can I swipe up tho?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok I’ve been super busy today so am going to spend the evening catching up with you trolls!

Just watched her first couple of stories and nearly died of embarrassment for her. Now I used to wrap presents for my dog (RIP) because it was so funny watching her tear into them to open them up, especially if it was something that squeaked! But Grinch being Grinch even made that about her - what’s the point in wrapping them up if YOU’RE GOING TO OPEN THEM FOR HIM!!! Has to make everything about her 🙄 Hi Soph, you’re a self centred bint 🖕🏻

Reactions: 7
Looking at the seat online I now remember her mentioning the clip and how it connects to her phone. Too be honest hinch can’t spoon feed her Hinchers she did mention the clip comes with the seat and she mentioned the seat. If they want to go out and buy cheap clips that’s on them.
I don’t follow her or have fb or insta now I only see snippets,I wasn’t aware she had done a post before.nor know clips are legal now

Ok I have a theory. I think j and s has an argument and he took Ronnie to stay at ma barkers. Hence the pic of her and henry me and you against the world bullshit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t follow her or have fb or insta now I only see snippets,I wasn’t aware she had done a post before.nor know clips are legal now
The car seat has to come with it you can’t buy them on eBay and add them on as far as I’m aware cybex is the only company in the UK with the clip and it can be removed as well

Absofuckinglutely! Block em now! 🤣🤣🤣
My friend literally buys everything Hinch gets, calls her pug 'handesomes', has baskets full of Zoflora and is currently trying to fill her house with crap from B&M etc.. Wrecks my head. 🙈😂😂 Tried to enlighten her about shady behaviour but she got really annoyed with me. She's happy to live in her little hinch bubble, so just leaving her to it. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Standard chest clips are legal her coz they aren’t tested with the seat. However the one she has comes with the seat which means it’s been tested so should be perfectly safe to use with that particular car seat.

Did she really leave her son at her mums so she could throw her dog a birthday party?? Am I reading this right?!

Reactions: 3
When she says 'we' put on our pyjamas, I hope she's just referring to Ronnie.
Somewhat odd if the three of them put on their pyjamas to go to her parents at 7pm.

Matching unicorn onesies no doubt 🦄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can't believe I was actually this sad, but I was that sure he was forward facing i went to look up her window sun shade (despite the sudden influx of newbies jumping to her defence)
Its an amazon one because I remember her showing it, so knew exactly where to look.

You can clearly see the kid in the Ad forward facing and the monkeys in the exact same spot as to where Ronnie is sitting. If he was rear facing then he would be looking at the Giraffe in its face.
Plus it doesn't take a genius to work out that if Hinch was sat next to him in the back then the camera angle is wrong anyway, but thats arguable.
The picture of the sun shade isn't, and by the looks of the instructions, it only sticks one way round

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.