Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe I was actually this sad, but I was that sure he was forward facing i went to look up her window sun shade (despite the sudden influx of newbies jumping to her defence)
Its an amazon one because I remember her showing it, so knew exactly where to look.

You can clearly see the kid in the Ad forward facing and the monkeys in the exact same spot as to where Ronnie is sitting. If he was rear facing then he would be looking at the Giraffe in its face.
Plus it doesn't take a genius to work out that if Hinch was sat next to him in the back then the camera angle is wrong anyway, but thats arguable.
The picture of the sun shade isn't, and by the looks of the instructions, it only sticks one way round

Wouldn’t it depend which side of the car the shade is stuck?
Plus you can see the hanging seatbelt for the front seat behind Ronnie. If it was the backseat behind him most seatbelts come from the back of the back seat

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That
I don’t think he does! I also wonder why the bloody hell he is in footie pjs my kids have gone to bed in shorts tonight it’s that warm!
That is what I don't understand! I think babygro things are for young babies, Why not put him in PJ s? She did say he screamed when she tries to do his poppers so I would think PJs are the obvious answer. No brainer really,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You CAN forward face from nine months I think but that doesn’t mean you SHOULD. When I went to buy a new car seat they recommended we try and either get to four years of rear facing or 18kg whichever happens first but you can get seats which rear face up to 25kg. Based on those recommendations I’d agree with you
Thought it was illegal now until 15m! Could’ve made that up though 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Your child can use a forward-facing child car seat when they're over 15 months old. You must check the seat to make sure it's suitable for the height of your child. Only EU-approved height-based child car seats can be used in the UK.

From the GOV website. That kid should not be facing forwards...

Reactions: 1
I can't believe I was actually this sad, but I was that sure he was forward facing i went to look up her window sun shade (despite the sudden influx of newbies jumping to her defence)
Its an amazon one because I remember her showing it, so knew exactly where to look.

You can clearly see the kid in the Ad forward facing and the monkeys in the exact same spot as to where Ronnie is sitting. If he was rear facing then he would be looking at the Giraffe in its face.
Plus it doesn't take a genius to work out that if Hinch was sat next to him in the back then the camera angle is wrong anyway, but thats arguable.
The picture of the sun shade isn't, and by the looks of the instructions, it only sticks one way round
On your picture the child is sat behind the driver on this one the child is sat behind the passenger as you can see if this child was rearward facing their head would by the monkey, because they blinds are printed the same they face different on each window

Reactions: 3
She’s doing my head in today. Sharing the stuff about George Floyd. She doesn’t give a tit, she’s seen us saying it’s bad she hasn’t said anything, seen other influencers call out other influencers who aren’t speaking up. She wants to be relevant.
Her barmy army are sharing it and tagging grinch, making it about her?!? WTF!! Honestly I can’t even begin to put into words how annoyed it’s making me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
“I know everyone may not agree with this” no and if they don’t they’re bleeping racist. She’s so obsessed with not upsetting anyone but doesn’t give a crap if she turns her army on people!
Not just her though SS said something along them line too "nervous about post this". Seen other influences do a half hearted post. Why are they so scared to have an opinion. They have a huge platform why not use it for the good and actually try raise awareness😠😠 God it angers me so much. Its clear their agents wrote it out for them anyway. Bloody hell how tough is it to actually voice your own opinion about something that's actually important.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I always thing exactly the same when I see them. Why is a children's program animal bumming Hinch so much, it's odd. You are right though, as soon as Ronnie starts watching TV she will probably go back and reply to every comments it's ever made, the beggy witch! X
duck just a thought they get her to do a bedtime story 😳🤢
I pray no please never

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Love how she's pretending they haven't seen her parents for a while. Sure there was the bbq and the time she went to wave at her dad through the window whilst Ma Barker has most prob been staying with them yhe while time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
it's ok guyzzz soph has fathairybollox booked in for liposuction at Harley street only the best for fatbollox hes even having matching veneer nashers like his mum ,, love the racing horse look in women I do😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.